The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2005, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ocean80 is Cool - loads of Potential
Cool Bangkok trip need some advise

halo all brother.....
i going to bangkok soon... need some info and advise (price range and place).... any recommend? i had read some info from this forum.. is that poseidon hv room surcharge?
Old 21-05-2005, 03:49 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok trip need some advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean80
halo all brother.....
i going to bangkok soon... need some info and advise (price range and place).... any recommend? i had read some info from this forum.. is that poseidon hv room surcharge?
Should be "need some ADVICE". "Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-05-2005, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
halo all brother.....
i going to bangkok soon... need some info and advise (price range and place).... any recommend?
Good luck
Old 22-05-2005, 12:45 AM
Samster

thks for your ADVICE... but here is not english class ..
Old 22-05-2005, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
MrBeeRocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
halo all brother.....
i think your research is not extensive enuff... don't be lazy... read "MORE" instead of "SOME"... this forum has more then enuff for a simple 4D3N trip to LOS...
Old 22-05-2005, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
James Pierce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJames Pierce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No massage parlours for you, because I don't use them. But the best bars I've come across are in Nana Plaza (Sukhimvit Soi Nana) and Soi Cowboy (Just off of Sukhimvit Soi Asoke). Both are close to the Sukhimvit skytrain.
I especially like the 2nd floor in Baccara bar in Soi cowboy, after 8pm. It is more expensive and usually fillled with Japanese punters as the uniform is schoolgirl type.. Cost 500 baht barfine + 1,500 - 2000 baht to the girl.

Soi Nana is generally 500 baht cheaper and is several floors of vaired bars... watch out for ladyboys here.

Recommend you stay away from PatPong as it is a generally overpriced tourist trap.
Old 22-05-2005, 03:03 PM
just_me

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
thks for your ADVICE... but here is not english class ..
the "speak good english" campaign is now on. people from all over the world surf this site. SAm dont want his fellow singaporean to sia suay
Old 22-05-2005, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Bangkok trip need some advise

In my opinion, best soapy place with rubber mattress is Nataree Massage and best place for BJ is Cafe Biwa! My favorite gogo bar in Bangkok is Rainbow 1&2 at Nana Plaza. Best place to pick-up freelancers is Siem Hotel and Thermae. If you want to catch STD, go directly to Eden's Club!

Aloha from the land of big surf and attractive local girls!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 23-05-2005, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
halo all brother.....
wah,u damn stylo liao....sammyboy also come out....kekeke.

u must read more b4 the bros here can help u leh.

poseidon no rm surcharge unless vip room.
Old 23-05-2005, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Pierce
No massage parlours for you, because I don't use them. But the best bars I've come across are in Nana Plaza (Sukhimvit Soi Nana) and Soi Cowboy (Just off of Sukhimvit Soi Asoke). Both are close to the Sukhimvit skytrain.
I especially like the 2nd floor in Baccara bar in Soi cowboy, after 8pm. It is more expensive and usually fillled with Japanese punters as the uniform is schoolgirl type.. Cost 500 baht barfine + 1,500 - 2000 baht to the girl.

Soi Nana is generally 500 baht cheaper and is several floors of vaired bars... watch out for ladyboys here.

Recommend you stay away from PatPong as it is a generally overpriced tourist trap.
u forgot to add in something,2nd floor in baccara,gals in uniform not wearing underwear....therefore u can see all u wan at the ground floor via the glass where they're dancing on.
Old 23-05-2005, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 20
Kingpower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingpower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice
In my opinion, best soapy place with rubber mattress is Nataree Massage and best place for BJ is Cafe Biwa! My favorite gogo bar in Bangkok is Rainbow 1&2 at Nana Plaza. Best place to pick-up freelancers is Siem Hotel and Thermae. If you want to catch STD, go directly to Eden's Club!

Aloha from the land of big surf and attractive local girls!
NOrice, can tell me where Nataree and Cafe biwa and Siam hotel are to be found? I staying in Sukhumvit area..keen to check it out. never try soapy before..

what is danger of STD from FL? are those at siam hotel student types?

bros any other recommendation for soapy massage? I heard Annie Massage is good. also heard of a new massage place soi 26/ 22 called angel Massage. any comments?

thks everyone
Old 24-05-2005, 12:58 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Bangkok trip need some advise

hi.. all bro.....thanks for all the info...
Old 29-05-2005, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
denny2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Norice.

Pls advise the locations of these places

Cafe Biwa
Thermae

I know CM2 at Novotel and Siem Hotel for FL pickup but never heard of Thermae.

Thanks.
Old 29-05-2005, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

Ok.
Noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_me
the "speak good english" campaign is now on. people from all over the world surf this site. SAm dont want his fellow singaporean to sia suay
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1