The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all
Supplier and Demand.

The WL in pertain is getting lesser and lesser, some quit, some move to JB, then recently Carol... so any suggestion bros?

Sometimes see i room queue 3 men damp sian....ZZZ
Old 25-08-2011, 01:24 PM
Samster

MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all
Re: Supplier and Demand.

Sorry thread name should be Supply and Demand..
Old 25-08-2011, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

The situation in PT goes against this basic theory of economics.

There is demand..... but no supply!!!

Why?

Because the supply has solely been from Malaysia, and that source has all but stopped "producing". So when this current crop of WLs retires PT (and they are already doing that increasingly now), that's it! No more! PT will fade away into the annals of our carnal history.

Unless they start to issue sex worker permits to other countries like Thailand, Indonesia or Vietnam. Of course won't be the young chio bus la. But having a Thai MILF doesn't seem so bad Then again, nothing really compares with a good Malaysian Chinese WL. She rocks!

But i really doubt that's gonna happen.

Last edited by U-Da-Man; 25-08-2011 at 01:58 PM.
Old 25-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Well said my Brother, you are correct!

But I think work permits for other nationalities are already being issued, the thing is, they don't work in PT but in GL or KS maybe?

Well, I am thinking positive here. I do hope Thais and especially Vietnamese would come to PT. Sounds exotic doesn't it? PRC? Not much into them because of language barriers, but if it be so, then what to do?

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
The situation in PT goes against this basic theory of economics.

There is demand..... but no supply!!!

Why?

Because the supply has solely been from Malaysia, and that source has all but stopped "producing". So when this current crop of WLs retires PT (and they are already doing that increasingly now), that's it! No more! PT will fade away into the annals of our carnal history.

Unless they start to issue sex worker permits to other countries like Thailand, Indonesia or Vietnam. Of course won't be the young chio bus la. But having a Thai MILF doesn't seem so bad Then again, nothing really compares with a good Malaysian Chinese WL. She rocks!

But i really doubt that's gonna happen.
Old 25-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Supply and Demand.

No worries Bro, we understand what you are intending to say.

I do hope supply will come fast to ease up the demand!!! It's just not practical to queue with 3 Bros in front of you just to get a 20 minute session!

Imagine: 3 Bros @ 20 minutes each that is 1 hour! Then it is your turn and in a flash, 20 minutes, finished already! WTF right?

Me also running out of who to intro here, because if the supply diminishing, how?

Pray-pray all will be fine soon!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
Sorry thread name should be Supply and Demand..
Old 25-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Samster

U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Well said my Brother, you are correct!

But I think work permits for other nationalities are already being issued, the thing is, they don't work in PT but in GL or KS maybe?

Well, I am thinking positive here. I do hope Thais and especially Vietnamese would come to PT. Sounds exotic doesn't it? PRC? Not much into them because of language barriers, but if it be so, then what to do?

Cheers.
Bro presently, sex worker permits are only issued to Malaysians, Thais, and only last year to PRCs.

Other nationalities can't, at the moment, obtain a permit to be a sex worker in Singapore. That's why I said, hopefully "they" will open this to other asian countries too.

Of course most would prefer GL (KS is dead lahahah), that's why I mentioned milfs. Milfs will work in PT because GL stiff competition is for the young and beautiful(?).

I would love Viet Milfs in PT... and definitely welcome PRC Milfs!!! (bro forn, trust me, PRC milfs can really suck a good dick. Anyway, so what with the language barrier... they can't talk with a mouth full of cock right? And they have generous jugs!!!!). Wow, an asian Milf paradise alley. Wow, PT will be the life of the vice party in Singapore again.
Old 25-08-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster

Hahaha! That's a good one Brother!

Thanks for the tip.

Cheers.

Quote:
... and definitely welcome PRC Milfs!!! (bro forn, trust me, PRC milfs can really suck a good dick. Anyway, so what with the language barrier... they can't talk with a mouth full of cock right? And they have generous jugs!!!!). Wow, an asian Milf paradise alley. Wow, PT will be the life of the vice party in Singapore again.
Old 25-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
wett is one of the Best!wett is one of the Best!wett is one of the Best!wett is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro presently, sex worker permits are only issued to Malaysians, Thais, and only last year to PRCs.

Other nationalities can't, at the moment, obtain a permit to be a sex worker in Singapore. That's why I said, hopefully "they" will open this to other asian countries too.
Voice out in GE, or coming PE we support you bro
Old 25-08-2011, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
ChinHo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros

No matter the nationality, AV will do their job. Please correct me if i am wrong.

WLs' freedom at Petain, as far as AV is concern, will not make petain attractive for WLs.

Customer wants to enjoy, so WL wants secret.

Hard to attract WLs to petain, unless customer and WLs co-operative.

Fyi
Old 25-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
simplysexlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whichever nationality it is, the service is more important. i used to visit GL, but then found PT (intro by my fren) and continue with PT after that. the reason is simple, PT provide better service, GL mostly got the look and service just SOP. in GL, sometimes kenal press by the OKT if go in look and not call his gal, PT does not has this issue.
Old 26-08-2011, 03:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rinitron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looking for adult sex..................

Hi! I'm Jayme Dalton and I'm what you might call a "sex-pert bondage armbinder ", (ha-ha!) based mostly on the fact that I love sex, I'm always willing to try almost anything twice leather armbinder and if I haven't done it personally, latex lingerie chances are I know someone who has that can help zentai me answer just about any question about having a great time in the sack that you can throw at me zentai fetish !

bondage armbinder
leather armbinder
latex lingerie
zentai
zentai fetish
Old 26-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Samster

Since GL have Thais and PRC, how about Indo, phinoy and viet for Petain...
Old 26-08-2011, 10:18 AM
Samster

Exactly Bro! Why not right?

My oh my that would be a wish/dream come true! PT will surely be the place to be!

Happy weekend.

Cheers.

Quote:
Old 26-08-2011, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's my point too bro. I think PT is adequately regulated. But let's be brutally honest, it requires better security because of the various customer demographics.

And I disagree with bro ChinHo's opinion that AV restrictions make it unattractive for WLs. Yes, AV may be irritating and annoying, and the environment may be wanting....but what attracts WLs is the potential returns. Money. That's what it's all about! Even many of the ex-GL cat150 ladies admit that they work half the time and get more at PT, if not the same if they were still at GL.

The main issue with some of ex-GL WLs is that they feel they have downgraded too much because of the environment and customer demographics (again I'm not being discriminating just brutally honest). Some of them can't come to terms with that and may have some money stashed through the years, so they MIA or retire.

Now back to Viet/Indon WLs at PT. The pay out they get won't just be attractive, it will be irresistible!

Let's average out the maths, and make it very very modest for a PT WL

Say it's just $40 a pop at PT. And say they get a very modest 8 customers day. That's a daily income of ($320 minus daily room rent of $50) is $270. Now ket’s say works only 25 days.

So that’s a very modest monthly income of SGD$6,750 at PT.

Now compare it with the respective countries’ national wage average.

In Indonesia (I'm taking the high end figure)
http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amoun...rom=IDR&To=SGD
A System Analyst working in the capital, Jakarta
10,0000,000 Rupiah = SGD$1,411 monthly.

Now Vietnam (again taking the high end)
http://www.salaryexplorer.com/salary...=236&loctype=1
An Industrial Engineer working in the capital, Ho Chi Minh
12,000,000 VND = SGD$695 monthly

Well it's easy to see. I think the ladies will be more than happy to work and earn money in Singapore (despite AV's annoyance). And we bros will also be more than happy if they worked here at PT.

Cheers
Old 26-08-2011, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
ChinHo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you bro U-Da-Man for disagree with ChinHo !

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1