The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-01-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Yes, even if the maids go your house meetup n then have sex, she still can report rape. Or u sex her n few years later she regretted n she saw u with another woman, she still can report rape. Btw caregiver is actually maid also, no difference. Some wear uniform, some don't, depends on the employer.
Those other scenario are harder for her to accuse. The IO from SPF will need to verify. One thing for sure is evidence. If something that happened years ago, sure no evidence leh. Unless she's so crazy to keep a spoiled panty, never washed, upon DNA and confirmed it's yours.
As for following you to your house and accused rape, she needs to explain why she followed you.
If the man has past criminal sexual crime record, otherwise, she needs more evidence to sue.
Old 12-01-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Wtf that megan quoted me 250 for 2h, siao ah,Ike this I rather go dome 1 sua, don't need pay for dayuse hotel too.

Walan eh sien
Old 12-01-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Those other scenario are harder for her to accuse. The IO from SPF will need to verify. One thing for sure is evidence. If something that happened years ago, sure no evidence leh. Unless she's so crazy to keep a spoiled panty, never washed, upon DNA and confirmed it's yours.
As for following you to your house and accused rape, she needs to explain why she followed you.
If the man has past criminal sexual crime record, otherwise, she needs more evidence to sue.
Bro, logically what u say is right but once u read more such news, u will start to doubt what u maybe thinking.
Old 12-01-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Wtf that megan quoted me 250 for 2h, siao ah,Ike this I rather go dome 1 sua, don't need pay for dayuse hotel too.

Walan eh sien
Better save the money and a ticket to Philippine, u can fuck until ur leg jelly
Old 12-01-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Any1 has success stories on the FB dating? Saw many maids looking for love, tempted to create a fake account n try.
Old 12-01-2024, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Any1 has success stories on the FB dating? Saw many maids looking for love, tempted to create a fake account n try.
I managed to hook one Filipno milf but I chose an Indo instead but I regret cos that Indo ended up expected me to buy her things without giving me sex when I jio her go hotel. FB Dating is good if you want to find Myanmar but I think some bros mentioned they are slightly harder to unlock compared to Indo and Pinoy.

If want to use fake account just make sure not too sus bah unless you can spin a story

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 13-01-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bornixrefo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Better save the money and a ticket to Philippine, u can fuck until ur leg jelly
fully agree with that
Old 13-01-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Announcer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magill98 View Post
Today afternoon meet up with a pinoy (ex-maid now caregiver) at her home. She said no one at home until evening, and do at her room. Wah first time go inside HDB a bit scared but still small head rules over big head, brave brave go try. Chit chat on her bed for a while to break ice before we proceed with the action. She is a bit tan, average looking, probably B-C cup with big dark nipples, starting to be a bit saggy but still ok to hold. What I like is clean and shaved puxxy with no smell. Suck her nipples and tasted the abalone for quite a while until my little brother cannot stand. I rarely do DATY but this time, it is like fresh abalone, not smelly at all. Initially she wanted condom but eventually gave in with condition not to cip. Slowly I inserted in the wet puxxy and start the pumping process. Still not loose and the feeling is great, given that she already has a teenage child. I try not to shoot too soon as wanted to enjoy the puxxy more. So tempted to cip but eventually shot on her stomach. Left shortly after washing up as don't want stay so late in case someone comes back earlier 😂
nice,damn thrill
Old 13-01-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornixrefo View Post
fully agree with that
Don’t know is me only,now fucking maid getting more expensive, open mouth $200. Now my regular maid also want $100, this just give.

Must be white knight spoil market. Every generation have the same character people. Now getting worse
Old 13-01-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Ya, they know how to demand more nowadays. So mostly I go overseas chiong during business trips, I kinda slow down on local scene for fj due to exorbitant price even FL/ML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Don’t know is me only,now fucking maid getting more expensive, open mouth $200. Now my regular maid also want $100, this just give.

Must be white knight spoil market. Every generation have the same character people. Now getting worse
Old 13-01-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magill98 View Post
Ya, they know how to demand more nowadays. So mostly I go overseas chiong during business trips, I kinda slow down on local scene for fj due to exorbitant price even FL/ML.
Same lah, now getting more expensive, every two month I will go for my holiday. Philippine or Thailand and Cambodia
Old 13-01-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster

Now chatting with a fatty at tagged telling me to give her top up so she can pass me her number and chat at WhatsApp.

Same thing different days
Old 13-01-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 15
RiverStyx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRiverStyx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRiverStyx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Send her a link to Dome 1 and reply.

$250 ?? hahahaha.
Old 13-01-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tryingoutfunmai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, im completely new here. some maid offer me 300 for 2hours??? idw to spoil market so asking here
Old 14-01-2024, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xelhare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Found this from michat, not sure can up or not because she didn't reply when I ping her. Probably she belongs to one of the bro here

Last edited by xelhare; 14-01-2024 at 08:02 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1