The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2009, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakata10 View Post
U4Ria (Peninsula Plaza)

Was waiting for someone at Peninsula Plaza sometime last week and ventured into this shop on level 2 that sells sex toys. There are 2 young salesgirls there, one was petite with huge D-cup boobs and the other was tall, slim with C-Cuppers.

Quite obvious why they were hired, to attract men like us! And both of them kept trying to sell you their products, had a hard (pun unintended) time turning them down!

Pity the boss was in the shop so didn't dare to venture further...think they've been mentioned in this forum before. Check them out!
I went there today and saw a petite one with I think D-cup boobs.
I saw her previously at their other outlet at Midpoint Orchard. She was the only one in the shop besides the boss.
Her complexion isn't very good and she seems to have rashes on her neck and boobs. And she does not look young, but is a MILF! Nevertheless, I will f*** her if I have the chance! No wonder she isn't at the Midpoint outlet anymore.

Are you talking about her too?
Old 23-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 19
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold

just to share,

saw a SYT with HUGE jugs serving Pan Mian at a coffee shop in Bukit Batok.

Its a back to back, 2 coffee shops next to the big Lorry carpark. The stall only have her and an ah beng guy, presumeably her bf, thinks he must enjoy those jugs every night. I can't take my eyes off her.

From my gps, its along bukit batok st 11, blk 155 food court. the lorry car park is next to bukit batok west ave 8.

enjoy....
Old 25-04-2009, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbroke View Post
just to share,

saw a SYT with HUGE jugs serving Pan Mian at a coffee shop in Bukit Batok.

Its a back to back, 2 coffee shops next to the big Lorry carpark. The stall only have her and an ah beng guy, presumeably her bf, thinks he must enjoy those jugs every night. I can't take my eyes off her.

From my gps, its along bukit batok st 11, blk 155 food court. the lorry car park is next to bukit batok west ave 8.

enjoy....
woaaahhh going to see le
Old 25-04-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 19
cuntlover81 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuntlover81 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuntlover81 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuntlover81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not so sure if any bros live near khatib mrt area..... There is a hardware shop right at the corner opposite the mrt stn, facing the new seng siong..... The boss is 1 of the world's most f**k up asshole... The goods he sold are so much more expensive then market rates but dunno why they still managed to survive....

Few days ago, was going to buy some bubble tea so got to pass by this shop. Saw 1 of the most fabulous sights...D-cup, red jersey, slim SYT was hanging up something at the walkway. Wah lau, quickly walk into the shop, faking like shopping for stuff... That time was abt 9+ bah...They juz open shop so was a bit messy.... Was walking ard while she busily hook up the stock so she nvr notice my eyes "raping" her.... Face so-so lah... But her body at least 8.5/10...

These few days keep walking pass that area juz to "rape" her...Found out she was the daughter of the boss!! Really dun look like the father or mother...Lucky... See if any Yishun bros share the same views as me... Cheers...

On my Up List ...
Bros pls PM me your latest post...Tanks....
Old 25-04-2009, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
articunoex is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntlover81 View Post
Not so sure if any bros live near khatib mrt area..... There is a hardware shop right at the corner opposite the mrt stn, facing the new seng siong..... The boss is 1 of the world's most f**k up asshole... The goods he sold are so much more expensive then market rates but dunno why they still managed to survive....

Few days ago, was going to buy some bubble tea so got to pass by this shop. Saw 1 of the most fabulous sights...D-cup, red jersey, slim SYT was hanging up something at the walkway. Wah lau, quickly walk into the shop, faking like shopping for stuff... That time was abt 9+ bah...They juz open shop so was a bit messy.... Was walking ard while she busily hook up the stock so she nvr notice my eyes "raping" her.... Face so-so lah... But her body at least 8.5/10...

These few days keep walking pass that area juz to "rape" her...Found out she was the daughter of the boss!! Really dun look like the father or mother...Lucky... See if any Yishun bros share the same views as me... Cheers...
stay in yishun, and if im not wrong the shop is also very near to this game shop right? wow, stay there for so long, dint know there there is a tua neh girl there.
Old 28-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Tyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice gal at the art shop opposite Cold Storage at United Sq.
Old 28-04-2009, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
player18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro out there if u happen to visit DBS at PS. Please take a look at the babe at counter 1. No regret for sure. Nice looking, Big eyes and good figure for u to find out.
Old 28-04-2009, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!

Vivocity is very "happening" nowadays, lots of D-cuppers to feast your eyes on.

Was there roaming about aimlessly last Sunday afternoon and passed by this 1.7m Asian girl with tinted hair very HUGE breasts (at least 36D, i kid you not) and NO BRA. She was wearing a very thin white spag top and a unbuttoned jacket, exposing the shape of her protruding nips. She is definitely not fat so I suspect those puppies are "man-made".

Would have snap her photo if not for the "German shepard" accompanying her
Old 28-04-2009, 01:35 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 19
uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!

was at amara shopping centre (beside amara hotel, dunno what is called)... if i dun remember wrongly, is at the level below the food court.... was there very early last week after dropping my OC off... so walk around before going for my appt... went into this stationary shop... the shop keeper was packing something at the counter with her stuff.... my goodness... saw a super open downblouse by the boss i think.... though is A cup but the nipples are damn eraser type... can see the whole breast with the nipple though she is wearing a bra.... wanted to pay for something... but they did not know i was there.... so i just happily stand there and ogle.... after that i continue walking around... i think they spotted me looking at them... they stopped packing... i just walk off...
Old 28-04-2009, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyrabbit28 View Post
was at amara shopping centre (beside amara hotel, dunno what is called)... if i dun remember wrongly, is at the level below the food court.... was there very early last week after dropping my OC off... so walk around before going for my appt... went into this stationary shop... the shop keeper was packing something at the counter with her stuff.... my goodness... saw a super open downblouse by the boss i think.... though is A cup but the nipples are damn eraser type... can see the whole breast with the nipple though she is wearing a bra.... wanted to pay for something... but they did not know i was there.... so i just happily stand there and ogle.... after that i continue walking around... i think they spotted me looking at them... they stopped packing... i just walk off...
Wrong topic lah.! Later kana zap again
Old 28-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyrabbit28 View Post
good post bro haha
Old 28-04-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakata10 View Post
U4Ria (Peninsula Plaza)

Was waiting for someone at Peninsula Plaza sometime last week and ventured into this shop on level 2 that sells sex toys. There are 2 young salesgirls there, one was petite with huge D-cup boobs and the other was tall, slim with C-Cuppers.
Went there yesterday. It's at level 2 once you go out of Bata, straight ahead. Most of the window is covered so you can't really look in.

Just nice I went there, a busty lady there came out to go to the toilet. Really nice and full pair of C-cuppers. From far, she look abit like ex-GND contestant Madeleine Tay.
Old 29-04-2009, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

while i was waiting for bus at the bus stop outside Tangs, saw a lady with short hair in white tight top and red pants with big boobs. think around c or small d cup. from her attire and dressing, my guess is shes working at the cosmectic section at Tangs. bros here might want to try their luck..trademark of her is this tattoo behind her neck
Old 08-05-2009, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
The Player deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Player deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros who are into gaming can go check out this hottie at Clementi...

There's the shop called Empire Games (facing Clementi Bus Interchange)

Sexy busty girl at the shop called Irene. Got CFM look. Yummy yummy boobs. I think it's definitely a full C, if not a D cup. OMG, I making the posting now also can't wait to see her again.

She can play with my joystick/wii-mote anytime! HAHAHA!
Old 18-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

keep a look out for a chio n busty salegirl in adidas shop in suntec....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1