The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Powercws deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Popular Nuru Massage in Bangkok

doki doki is good? any bros keen to share more details?
Old 21-07-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
WantsForMoar has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powercws View Post
doki doki is good? any bros keen to share more details?
Just go for have a try
Old 23-07-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BKKNURU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Popular Nuru Massage in Bangkok

AuroraMassage/Momo massage/X-ray

The old famous stores are no longer strong, and the new forces are the best stores.
Old 24-07-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
one30 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

sometimes go blindly can turn out good bro
Old 24-07-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 16
outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

AYA seems promising, good support on Line.
Old 24-07-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

The actual Nuru Massage places with inflatable Nuru Air mattress will cost from 3000B (60 min) / 3500B (90 min). You want to experience full B2B sliding, that's the cost. If you see it like 2600B, then it is usually Nuru on makeshift plastic on the bed. The sliding will be limited, not that comfortable as well.

Doki Doki, Aya, Kokoro, Heaven BKK, Daisy Dream (5,000B package only), Mitu are some of the joints you can try. I suggest you recce the girls before heading in blindly. Not all the girls have the body shape you want or give you good service. I'm gonna try Heaven BKK and probably X-ray on my next trip. There are some very good ML at Doki and Kokoro, of course there are also landmines, kena some of them already. I'll visit my fav at Doki if she's working.

Also Momo Massage is not a Nuru place. It is just a full service shop with SYT just like Pretty Massage beside or Mai Chan at Asok. I visit them for their SYTs, they have some of the youngest girls in this trade.
Old 24-07-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by one30 View Post
sometimes go blindly can turn out good bro
You can also kena the landmines along the way lol.
Old 25-07-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
pistoncrosshead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypistoncrosshead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunnyphallus View Post
Just got back from Bkk last week. Was my first solo trip to Bkk and wanted to have my nuru cherry popped. Before the trip, this thread helped me a lot with regards to names of nuru joints and what the process would be like, and so I would like to pay it forward to my fellow horny bros here on Sammy by leaving FRs for the two joints I went to during my trip.

1. Aya Massage (Sukhumvit S23, nearest BTS is Asoke)
Reached around 8pm and had almost full house of girls (my estimate is probably 14-16 girls) to choose from. Went for 90min nuru package with jacuzzi with one girl for 5000 THB. Picked Orange, a fair and petite SYT with a sweet smile and what i thought looked like natural boobs but turned out to be man-made. However, she was definitely the same girl who is listed as Orange on the joint's LINE account, which is where I had already been eyeing her from, so no complaints. Started with a pretty thorough 5mins shower during which she allowed me to roam and fondle and short frenching. Then she asked me to sit on a chair as she quickly prepared the nuru oil. After that, the official popping of my nuru cherry took around 10mins, and it was done on a bed but there was like a plastic sheet laid on top of the bedsheets to prevent the bedsheets getting soapy and oily. Nuru was done with me first lying on my stomach and then turning over to face up, and was interspersed with BJ and some mutual masturbation. Then came round one FJ which took us about 10mins. Once done we proceeded to sit in jacuzzi for around 15-20mins where she took her time to soap my whole body, paying particular attention to my didi. After that we proceeded back to the bed where she nuru-ed me a second time but only for probably around 5-7mins. Then came round two FJ and once done, she showered me before I tipped and left. Overall, the novelty of the experience and not knowing what to expect meant that I probably didn't enjoy it as much as I could/should have, but kudos to Orange for sensing that I was a bit shy and for her effort in breaking the ice and making me comfortable. We also added each other on LINE (initiated by her), where for the next two days she kept trying to ask me to come back for another sesh with her before I had to leave BKK. I gotta admit I was pretty tempted to, but managed to resist her overtures and visited Kokoro instead two nights later.

2. Kokoro (Sukhumvit S23, nearest BTS is Asoke)
Location is very near to Aya Massage (just around the corner and an additional 2mins walk if coming from Asoke BTS). Reached around 730pm and only had 4 girls to choose from. Went for 90min nuru package with jacuzzi with one girl for 4400 THB. Picked another fair and petite SYT whose boobs turned out to be really natural this time. She introduced herself as Ryoko, which wasn't a name that was on the list of girls on Kokoro's LINE account. So either they didn't put her on their list on LINE, or she's on the list but gave me the wrong name (which is possible because the girls are Thai but all have Japanese working names on LINE). Anyway, on to the business. Started with a pretty SOP shower after which things got really interesting. She asked me to sit on this transparent plastic chair where there's an opening where my asshole is. Then she soaped me up good and proceeded to give me a soapy massage using her hands, boobs, butt, legs and feet, sometimes playing with my didi while also allowing me to grab her boobs and butt here and there. This went on for around 10mins, after which she asked me to jump in the jacuzzi and wait for her to prepare the nuru. Here at Kokoro, the nuru was done on an air mattress, which made it way more comfortable than the plastic sheet on a bed at Aya. Gotta say Ryoko's nuru was also more thorough and more sensual than Orange's at Aya, although somehow my didi didn't respond as enthusiastically to Ryoko (thinking back it was probably because I found Orange hotter). Ryoko's nuru took around 15mins, after which we directly proceed to round one FJ while still on the air mattress. Round one FJ took around 10mins here as well. Once done it was back into the jacuzzi for both of us, although Ryoko only spent around 5mins soaping me up and talking cock. She then went to pack up the air mattress and wash up the nuru area which took around 10mins, while I sat in the jacuzzi alone just enjoying the jet massage. After that, there was no round 2 of nuru. Instead we proceeded onto the bed where she came me a pretty decent shoulder, back and leg massage for around 10mins. After that the foreplay started and followed by round two FJ. Like at Aya, she showered me before I left and I also left her a tip. Did not add Ryoko on LINE as she did not initiate.

Overall, I have to say that looks and body wise, both girls are my type, so no complaints in those depts. Because of that I also didn't elaborate too much on the FJs, as I wanted to focus more on the nuru experience in this post.

Final tip - both Aya Massage and Kokoro (as well as the few other joints mentioned other bros in this thread) are all on LINE, so I do advise bros who are new to this scene to start a LINE account and add these joints there. We are all pretty tech-savvy these days anyway, adding their accounts makes it really a lot easier to check on the different packages and girls and respective rates.

Hope all this helps my fellow bros here!
Very impressive FR
Old 25-07-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
pistoncrosshead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypistoncrosshead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by outc4st View Post
AYA seems promising, good support on Line.
heard some good recommendation for AYA. Going to visit for the next trip
Old 31-07-2023, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
eggtzu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited SOAP MITU last month.

It's more premium at 5500 baht but it was very well worth it. 2 ladies photos caught my eye - Mai and Paris. Wanted to book Mai but ended up booking Paris and had an intense hardcore nuru session. She was very professional and much hotter than the photos (slim sexy and 0 fats).

It's does not seem like the full JP high end soapland nuru experience but her Mat play blew my mind (I've gone to Kokoro and even soaplands in Japan before and none of them were able to match Paris' skills).

It seems like SOAP has a 2nd sister shop that offers 'Thai-Mix' nuru service. It's in a different location, smaller room and mattress and cheaper price. I went to try it and it wasn't as good as SOAP MITU imo.
Old 31-07-2023, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 19
loki10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloki10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggtzu View Post

It's more premium at 5500 baht but it was very well worth it. 2 ladies photos caught my eye - Mai and Paris. Wanted to book Mai but ended up booking Paris and had an intense hardcore nuru session. She was very professional and much hotter than the photos (slim sexy and 0 fats).

It's does not seem like the full JP high end soapland nuru experience but her Mat play blew my mind (I've gone to Kokoro and even soaplands in Japan before and none of them were able to match Paris' skills).

It seems like SOAP has a 2nd sister shop that offers 'Thai-Mix' nuru service. It's in a different location, smaller room and mattress and cheaper price. I went to try it and it wasn't as good as SOAP MITU imo.
Was it 60mins and 1 shot? Or did you get 2 shots?
Old 31-07-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BKKNURU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

[QUOTE=Henrik;21386575]Is puru puru bangkok still in action?[/QUO
Purupuru Bangkok has collapsed and now it is a shop called Aurora Bangkok.
This is probably the store with the most customers right now.
Old 01-08-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
eggtzu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loki10 View Post
Was it 60mins and 1 shot? Or did you get 2 shots?
60min 1 shot
Old 02-08-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sayohdewbew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Heaven Massage in BKK.

Paid 4000 for the VIP room that came with a jacuzzi. I forgot her name, but the place and service is legit. Clean rooms albeit slightly old interior. Service was amazing, girl was not a time watcher. Showered me, did some massage first then proceeded to the jacuzzi. Followed up with Nuru massage and did my first shot on the inflatable bed. Proceeded back to the jacuzzi & kept talking more, continued to give me a massage & let me have a second go when I was fully aroused again.

Overall, if I were to visit BKK again I would 100% go back here. Gave the lady a nice tip for the service.
Old 18-08-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
Tbryce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggtzu View Post

How does Mitu compare to Doki/Daisy Dreams? Going to BKK in a couple weeks and planning out my first Nuru massage (willing to splurge on cost). Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1