The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Juzawebbie has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoiseeker View Post
See her daily reaction and if free just follow her one day
this is correct,easy to find something different
Old 27-06-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
gig4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygig4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainoceania77 View Post
If she dont wanna have sex with you and her behavior changes . ..Eg : Hairstyles, lifestyles,fashion etc.... She will tend to reject all your good wills and be cold to you..All these are the tell tales sign...Please take note.
ya bro..im agree that don want have sex
Old 01-07-2023, 01:30 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
Thanks for all the replies, basically what I can feel recently, she always use tiredness as an excuse for not having sex, secondly her dressing sense changed, she wears more provocative this days, as in tighter tops, more skirts rather than pants, she also started to apply perfume which she did not last time, lots of other signs that can say that she is indeed eating outside, but how to confirm that it's so?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainoceania77 View Post
If she dont wanna have sex with you and her behavior changes . ..Eg : Hairstyles, lifestyles,fashion etc.... She will tend to reject all your good wills and be cold to you..All these are the tell tales sign...Please take note.
yeah that's how I caught my one doing all this. all of the above.
And she tahan all interrogation despite all the evidence till I pull in all the in laws, and elders then she admit.

to me Wife and Gf both also want to eat outside. Haha. Thought escape to a gf when the wife was cheating, same issue happen with gf. Back then was just a devoted family man, father then thought be a good person, haha.

Think its just society now. Its common. Its a instant gratification culture and money status talks.

take it easy, do whatever it takes to survive, so what they do I do, and it balances out.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 01-07-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2290 / Power: 19
S i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
And she tahan all interrogation despite all the evidence till I pull in all the in laws, and elders then she admit.

to me Wife and Gf both also want to eat outside. Haha. Thought escape to a gf when the wife was cheating, same issue happen with gf. Back then was just a devoted family man, father then thought be a good person, haha.

Think its just society now. Its common. Its a instant gratification culture and money status talks.

take it easy, do whatever it takes to survive, so what they do I do, and it balances out.
I’m divorced already and been thinking why it happened until this stage.

1) Last time when we were younger, there’s not much social media stuffs. We always see our elders all very loving and caring for each other. We grew up wanting to copy them in our family. But during our era now, social media and platforms are everywhere, couple comparing against each other eg; “why the husband so good?”, “why his wife so sexy?” Haha
Slowly each of the party will try and want to taste the outside forbidden fruit…

2) normally guy will have outside commercial sex but once release we will come back to family and don’t feel guilty. But how about our wife/gf? If we can do it, how about them? Can we allow them to do it and come back to the family and don’t feel guilty? Nowadays government are trying to balance as man/woman are equal, so in this situation, is it fair for both parties?

Ultimately we guy will want to enjoy both sides and if the wife is a “small woman” thinking, it’s the best.
Old 12-07-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
Tituss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have you tried to track her location? for sure when she reject you in bed.
Old 19-07-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CrazyOldDude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

this is why I got trust issues.
Old 19-07-2023, 04:38 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyOldDude View Post
this is why I got trust issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S i l v i a View Post
I’m divorced already and been thinking why it happened until this stage.

1) Last time when we were younger, there’s not much social media stuffs. We always see our elders all very loving and caring for each other. We grew up wanting to copy them in our family. But during our era now, social media and platforms are everywhere, couple comparing against each other eg; “why the husband so good?”, “why his wife so sexy?” Haha
Slowly each of the party will try and want to taste the outside forbidden fruit…

2) normally guy will have outside commercial sex but once release we will come back to family and don’t feel guilty. But how about our wife/gf? If we can do it, how about them? Can we allow them to do it and come back to the family and don’t feel guilty? Nowadays government are trying to balance as man/woman are equal, so in this situation, is it fair for both parties?

Ultimately we guy will want to enjoy both sides and if the wife is a “small woman” thinking, it’s the best.
the mistake of men is to believe that men cheat, women suffer

and women themselves know that they do and are fully capable of cheating.

Most often, when we see a cheating man, we will catch a cheating wife as well. Case in point, the recent issues with the ex Mps.

What perhaps we need to adjust just like S.377a, which has been repealed, is the mindset that women do not cheat.

They do, they can, and they will if they want to. They are fully capable of doing so, and many a times, more capable.
In this regards, pertaining to equality, I would say, women have surpass men, and we are still in those olden days running on windows 10 or lesser.

I remember when decades ago, girls would cheat on their bfs, when they go to NS. Those same girls today are our wives.

Perhaps what is wrong is our flawed belief system, that human nature can be trusted to honour their word.

As a man once said, if you wake up thinking you are not going to be betrayed, deceived, lied to, you are going to be disappointed everyday because your expectations are simply unrealistic.

Never underestimate your other half, those who did, paid the price for it.

Who were the empress dowagers of Asia? https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/other...ia/ss-AA17bEWy
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 20-07-2023 at 11:51 AM.
Old 20-07-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lalachiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can feel it if she living style suddenly change
Old 24-07-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

when u just wanna be nice or always nice..
and she gaslight play reverse psy on u
like telling u - aiya, why u treat me so nice
nooo, no need come be nice...

tats a telltale sign
Old 31-08-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 22
jesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
Thanks for all the replies, basically what I can feel recently, she always use tiredness as an excuse for not having sex, secondly her dressing sense changed, she wears more provocative this days, as in tighter tops, more skirts rather than pants, she also started to apply perfume which she did not last time, lots of other signs that can say that she is indeed eating outside, but how to confirm that it's so?
1. She washes her panties after coming home at night.
2. She sprays perfume on her vagina mound then put on her panties, to smell nice of the other party.
3. She is more attentive to you than usual so that you will nor suspect her. Also, she is much more horny towards you to throw you off track.
Old 04-09-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1692 / Power: 10
mrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant future

Put airtag in her hangbag
Old 02-01-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 23
nakata10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakata10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wife has been dressing more sexily, always on her phone, going on frequent work trips and avoiding sex lately. Am I reading too much or are these telltale signs?

Hiring a PI is costly esp to go overseas and unable to access her phone to install spyware. Thought of asking someone to test her out, short of confronting her at risk of burning bridges.

Any advice on how to verify my suspicions?
Old 04-01-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakata10 View Post
Wife has been dressing more sexily, always on her phone, going on frequent work trips and avoiding sex lately. Am I reading too much or are these telltale signs?

Hiring a PI is costly esp to go overseas and unable to access her phone to install spyware. Thought of asking someone to test her out, short of confronting her at risk of burning bridges.

Any advice on how to verify my suspicions?
If she drives, install a GPS tracker in her car. Or easier still, put an airtag. If you don't have a car, rent one for a couple of weeks or a month and say you are doing this so you know if you can live with the car before deciding to buy the same make and model. Encourage her to use the car and ask for her feedback. Then install the GPS tracker

I prefer the tracker, because it not only tells you where the car is, but where is has been for the last 30 days.

Place an airtag in a hidden part of her luggage, for plausible deniality do the same for all of your luggages as well, say this is to make things easier when luggage is misdirected or stolen.
Old 04-01-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgaleeo View Post
Put airtag in her hangbag
What if found out by wife?
Old 04-01-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post
What if found out by wife?
This is a truly stupid idea, and probably given by someone tongue in cheek. So not to be taken seriously.

Much easier to say, get her Grab rides history (if she doesn't drive) or casually look through her handbag for receipts that tells you where she has been.

Cashcard and ezlink card histories can also be extracted fairly quickly and easily. People also leave their credit card statements lying around so those become another good source of information

I've done all the above and more when my ex wife strayed. So quite familiar with the ins and outs of telltale signs.

Just sharing my 0.02
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1