The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 17-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
JuanL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by touringasia View Post
Hi bros,

not sure if my previous post came up..but am just posted to BJ....bloody cold now.

Was exploring BJ and popped into the Sunshine 100 Block B, 25th Floor, XCXY parlor....got offered an oil massage @ RMB 360 and the ML was not too bad...she then offered a HJ @ RMB 200...but that was the end of it... HJ was okay....

Am still exploring places to go to and will update all if any. I get the feeling that BJ is not as fun as SEA as was in SG a few weeks agao and was trying all the action in the SB forums...

Any bros who are willing to share, would really appreciate it. Would post as soon as I am familiar with BJ
Hi Bro, you were charged RMB 360 because it was your first time there. Did they give you a VIP card which qualifies you for 50% discount for future visits. Even if they did not give you one, next time you can tell them that you were there before and which girl you took etc. and ask for 50% discount for massage only.

For HJ, its additional RMB 200 and if you ask for naked HJ it will costs anything between RMB 100-300 depending on the chemistry with the girl. I sometimes get a BBBJ for an additional RMB 200 that equals to

Massage (1.5 Hours) RMB 175 + 200 (HJ) = RMB 375 (For Management)

Additional RMB 200 tips (For Girl)= RMB 575.

I know its costly but for the atmosphere and location (CBD), its a fair price. If you want to have FJ action, go to Jianwai SOHO (6th floor) which will cost you about RMB 600 for FJ only... with massage additional RMB 200.

What I try to do nowadays is to bargain down the price each time I go and hopefully get a good price for all bros in future.

Good luck. By the way, I am leaving Beijing soon. Just took up a new offer in Shanghai so you guys will be seeing more of me in Shanghai forum. I am missing 999 sauna in Shanghai already.
Old 17-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
touringasia is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanL View Post
Hi Bro, you were charged RMB 360 because it was your first time there. Did they give you a VIP card which qualifies you for 50% discount for future visits. Even if they did not give you one, next time you can tell them that you were there before and which girl you took etc. and ask for 50% discount for massage only.

For HJ, its additional RMB 200 and if you ask for naked HJ it will costs anything between RMB 100-300 depending on the chemistry with the girl. I sometimes get a BBBJ for an additional RMB 200 that equals to

Massage (1.5 Hours) RMB 175 + 200 (HJ) = RMB 375 (For Management)

Additional RMB 200 tips (For Girl)= RMB 575.

I know its costly but for the atmosphere and location (CBD), its a fair price. If you want to have FJ action, go to Jianwai SOHO (6th floor) which will cost you about RMB 600 for FJ only... with massage additional RMB 200.

What I try to do nowadays is to bargain down the price each time I go and hopefully get a good price for all bros in future.

Good luck. By the way, I am leaving Beijing soon. Just took up a new offer in Shanghai so you guys will be seeing more of me in Shanghai forum. I am missing 999 sauna in Shanghai already.
Thanks Bro for the tips.

Just to add in my last 5 cents, I went to this place on the south 3rd ring road and into the local Chinese Sauna....big setup and it was little bit run-down but here are the details.

Sauna facilities was okkkayyy....not the best but have the standard facilities
Dont take the shower boys' pjs but opt for the red ones lying at the back of the closet coz they are FOC
They will show you the way in and tell the guys on the stairs you want the specials
You will pass a foot massage area...i didnt try them so dont know the damage
Then sit down in front of the stage and wait for the show to begin....

They will bring out girls to parade on the stage and you have to be quick to choose the girls. It is a real meat market in that place There were probably about 20 girls but maybe 3 to 4 that were real beauties....

I picked mine and the package was RMB 1580 for 80 mins, 2 cums. Quite expensive but was my 1st time, so decided to try it out....

The girl was a NE Changchun girl and was made up but what a body. Standard cat bath from head to toe, no red ropes but the room was full of mirrors

Looks: 8/10 She had that fake eyelashes and permed hair...looks very starlet
Boobs: C cup 8/10
Ass: Full & Plump 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10 Lots of tongue flicking action and deep-throating...
AR: 10/10 If you into this, you like this, she kept on going for about 4 mins
Catbath: 7/10. I have had better but still better than your average WL
Positions: 5/10 Not so proactive...but was horny so didnt matter too much
GFE: 8/10 Clicked quite well...was hugging and kissing
1st Time Cum: BBBJ....no swallowing but kept on going and then the usual spit into the basket
2nd Time Cum: Missionary.....
WIR: Probably...but not so often...a bit expensive

Please pm for address and girls details..They may change so this may not be consistent...

I paid cash and was am fluent in Mandarin..so not sure if English and credit cards will work....
Old 17-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 17
Playboy2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: nice experience in beijing

Good recommendation. I tried another girl this afternoon, feeling good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengxindi View Post
I went to beijing on business several days ago and knew mary. She has some other good available. I tried some of them. They're all young girl, silm, sexy and have good skin, from South China. especially, have very big bubbies, D-cup. Massage and a shot. I really had a good time there. Because their services are really good, so I paid each of them 500yuan.

Reach mary at 13366519488. Good lucy and do not share your experience.
Old 19-12-2007, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
XuJiaHui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ,

Will be in BJ from Wed onwards till Sat . Any outing session can chio me along..

Thanks in advance
Old 19-12-2007, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GL Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by touringasia View Post
I went to this place on the south 3rd ring road and into the local Chinese Sauna....big setup and it was little bit run-down but here are the details.

Please pm for address and girls details..They may change so this may not be consistent...

I paid cash and was am fluent in Mandarin..so not sure if English and credit cards will work....
Bro sent you a PM already. hope to hear from you soon.
Girls are attracted to wealthy, successful guys. Looks aren't that important. In order to attract the opposite sex, concentrate on making yourself rich and you'll end up attracting so many chicks you won't know what to do with them all.

Quoted by Boss Sam
Old 19-12-2007, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
hohohohohoho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: new message from beijing

There're several new coming girls, young & beautiful, from South China, with good skin. Maybe worth to try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericchow View Post
hi, bros... i found another new place in beijing from internet this afternoon. at first the mamasan told me they only provided massage service, i said ok. the girl sent was sexy, a bit wild, my favorite, hehe. after several minutes of massage, i tried ask deep service, hehe. she agreed... i enjoyed huge passion from her sexy and wild body, fantastic, hehe. total price is 500 CNY. her name is Tina. contact her at 13366916008 or 010-84718335. also can visit the website below: http://www.safetourchina.com/fhpp/english/english.html
good lucy hunting, hehe.
Old 19-12-2007, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Dammit.... I really miss clubbing in Beijing !!!!!! reading this thread really make me miss Beijing and now that I am in LA does not help a bit !!!!!!!
Old 19-12-2007, 09:48 PM
beijinglaowai

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hey bros,

Still pretty new to the Beijing scene, so help me out.

I have been getting lots of little business cards with various massage offerings stuffed in my apartment door, but has anyone tried these places in CBD or elsewhere?

Sometimes I just want to unwind with a regular massage, topped off will a little BJ or HJ. Are those included in the price?

Cheers to any bros working through holidays, damned chinese calendar... merry chiongmas.
Old 27-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhangzhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco2008 View Post
Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am. i met her outside as i did not want to go through the hassle of registration. the Ascott has a side entrance that i can use (very useful).

Age ~20
Look 8/10 fair
Body 9/10 (got temporary tattoo under navel)
Cup 36C (got temporary tattoo on left breast - nice!)
BJ 9/10 (can deep throat)
FJ 9/10 (many positions, super sound system, very wet!)
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips

She was very friendly and unrushed. Service was superb. Very GFF. She's mischievous and playful too. Very fun girl to be with and she really put me at ease. Left around 2:45am!

Excellent!
Early this week I was in BJ and had the pleasure of trying this gal from bro hd13 FR. If you rate those gal picture on piaoliangboabei as 100% beauty, this gal 雪儿 is about 80%. Fair, pretty, long black hair, and very GFE. 500RMB for ST and she will give you a satisfying bong. The number given is true. Try her and I think she is worth it.
Old 28-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhangzhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangzhong View Post
Early this week I was in BJ and had the pleasure of trying this gal from bro hd13 FR. If you rate those gal picture on piaoliangboabei as 100% beauty, this gal 雪儿 is about 80%. Fair, pretty, long black hair, and very GFE. 500RMB for ST and she will give you a satisfying bong. The number given is true. Try her and I think she is worth it.
Tried calling the number. Seems that the number has been change. Later manage to get her number. 13910881854
Old 05-01-2008, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
lanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
has anyone tried Lili yet? i think she is best among all her girls!
Old 05-01-2008, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
myko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanchio View Post
has anyone tried Lili yet? i think she is best among all her girls!
I've had her once. Quite a fiesty lilttle strumpet
Old 06-01-2008, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
lanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by myko View Post
I've had her once. Quite a fiesty lilttle strumpet
what is the damage for lili? she the mama-san there rite?
Old 06-01-2008, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
myko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanchio View Post
what is the damage for lili? she the mama-san there rite?
I had her come to my hotel room half a year ago. Damage was 500 + 50 RMB (for taxi)
Old 06-01-2008, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 23
steve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Tried calling the number. Seems that the number has been change. Later manage to get her number. 13910881854
I love sammyboyforum !!!

Just finished a massage at my hotel (Near Dongzhimen). The massage was superb but no special was provided. So was left hanging there.

Walk around the hotel for 1 hour and couldn't find any other massage place.

Came back login to sammyboy and start looking at the international FR and found this thread !!!

Yeah ... had called the number and now waiting for the gal to arrive. Was quoted 30min but base on bro's experience, I better wait for 1 hr.

Thanks guys for sharing ... else I will be the most lonely guy tonight.

Any of you guys in Beijing now and would like to cheong together ?

I will be here for this whole week.

Thanks Again
Steve

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1