The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 24-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rplacemt_killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by XX26 View Post
Hi bro,

So you mean associate with mummies usually does not involve $$? hahhaha ... or you actually meant ready to spend big big $??

So far, I managed to get her out to go drinks & dinner with me, sometimes affecting her job & work. Of course I pay for drinks and food, but no tips for her. and she seem to like and enjoy the company with me...

I am aware that she's not short of money, and she's kind of not into $$ with me. This makes me curious and keeps me going in search of finding out what she is really aftering

suicide mission?? hahahha

so bro mark, give me some advices with BJ mummies, she's very young, 26 yrs old only ...

cheers
If I may interject - I personally think the advice would vary depending on how long she has been in this line. Being resident and having cheonged with a certain SB bro (whom I shall not name but who is also resident here) who has developed quite steady following among the BJ mummies, from my observation, the longer the mummy has worked as a mummy, the less important money is for her. They have loads of it and they don't need yours terribly. The ones who just got promoted are the ones you may have to be a little bit wary since they have monthly targets to meet. On the whole, cheonging mummies is a different league, albeit a more challenging one. The benefit of successfully doing so is, as Bro Mark mentioned, an insider's tip to new stock and sometimes, getting a 红颜知己, which is actually the preference for bros here (instead of the "fire-and-forgets"). Do however remember that mummies are 沙场老将 - I haven't seen or heard a particular bad case but, just in case - don't end up getting played by them (whether emotionally or otherwise).
Old 24-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplacemt_killer View Post
Do however remember that mummies are 沙场老将 - I haven't seen or heard a particular bad case but, just in case - don't end up getting played by them (whether emotionally or otherwise).
you are absolutely right, bro r_killer. the worst that can happen is not losing money but emotional attachments, regardless of who play who. if it involves money, then it's a simple business transaction. else, better be very careful. i once left a girl because she doesn't want any money from me.
Old 24-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It seems that there is a large scale cleaning operation in Beijing. All places such as Maggies or the Pig have been raided and eventually forced to close (i.e. Maggies). It seems not advisable to go to too obviously sex oriented KTVs where you can see nude shows and bonk in the room....
Take care!

How I'd like to be able to call Li Li!
Old 25-03-2008, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
It seems that there is a large scale cleaning operation in Beijing. All places such as Maggies or the Pig have been raided and eventually forced to close (i.e. Maggies). It seems not advisable to go to too obviously sex oriented KTVs where you can see nude shows and bonk in the room....
Take care!

How I'd like to be able to call Li Li!
bro, as the olypmic game is coming soon, for the next few months, stay away from illegal activities in the ktv rooms. i was with a senior gong an official in beijing last week, normal ktvs will continue business as usual as long as you don't engage in sex, violence or drugs in the ktv. if you want to bonk, bring the girl back to our hotel or apartment. make sure she is not underage.
Old 25-03-2008, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
bro, as the olypmic game is coming soon, for the next few months, stay away from illegal activities in the ktv rooms. i was with a senior gong an official in beijing last week, normal ktvs will continue business as usual as long as you don't engage in sex, violence or drugs in the ktv. if you want to bonk, bring the girl back to our hotel or apartment. make sure she is not underage.
Bro Mark,
I was told that the legal age in China is 14 leh.... I agree with your observation.. Olympic game and recently ShuangHui... But native Beijing girl is much better than shanghai gals lah bro Mark. They are not as materialistic or realistic as shanghanese...
Old 25-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro Mark,
I was told that the legal age in China is 14 leh.... I agree with your observation.. Olympic game and recently ShuangHui... But native Beijing girl is much better than shanghai gals lah bro Mark. They are not as materialistic or realistic as shanghanese...
agreed. shanghainess girls are the very materialistic. a friend of mine recently married a shanghainess girl and is living in hell now. he is contemplating a divorce, only 4 months after their marriage
Old 25-03-2008, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

when I cheong beijing in mid 90's and hook up with all those waitressess... that's the best time of my life.... and I still reckon there are those possibility even nowaday. I miss beijing.....
Old 27-03-2008, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
69er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaozhang View Post
For those whose know how to read chinese you can go to website 那里网 北京 交友 团+ 培+ 出租 求租 家政 转让 招聘 家教 兼职 and under the "healthcare" section you can find some contact numbers there. Similar under the "friendship"section too.

Again you need to speak Chinese to be able to talk to them. I tried a few, some are individual or a few work together some are mamasan. A few time I managed to find some real gems, young, a bit inexperience and pretty girl from northeast and Sichuan areas. Price range around 500-600 all in full service probably can negotiate down. But since they took taxi here and would cost them quite a lot so I think it is fair at that amount.

Another site is I think is վ̨Ϣ: Ϣ I m sure there are more but need time to explore.

Other source are the "that's beijing magazine and other similar magazine distributed in hotel.

I would say so far it is around 60% you can get a pretty decent lady. Better than hunting in the cold.

Good Luck guys Have fun, Beijing is getting more and more open.
Oh, here comes another Ad.

I have tried some of these girls before. They are more of a fast food service. If you are visiting them, they make you wait on the street while they are doing another customer. Girls don't provide much services. Most girls are below average lookinsg, however, there are a few (very few) cute girls who are sweet.
Old 27-03-2008, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er View Post

I have tried some of these girls before. They are more of a fast food service. If you are visiting them, they make you wait on the street while they are doing another customer. Girls don't provide much services. Most girls are below average lookinsg, however, there are a few (very few) cute girls who are sweet.
Thanks for the frank opinion. Upz you bro !
Old 31-03-2008, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ChinaTraveller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Beijing Recommendations

Han anyone ventured north of Beijing towards Changping close to the Ming Tombs? And the hot-spring resorts in that area? Drove through this weekend to/from golfing up there (beautiful course!) and couldn't help but think of the opportunities outside, but very close to, Beijing.

My host pointed out one big, grey solid slab of a hot-spring resort telling me that it was where the party big-shots would go for hot-spring and relaxation. I know from experience that most big-shots are not saints, so there's got to be something going on up there. Any bros with experience?

The China Traveller will be on the road this week. Opportunities are reconnoitered and FRs will follow in relevant forums.
Old 01-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Han08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bros, have just been posted to beijing this week and rather new to this forum.
there is always some form of initiation in a fraternity so here's mine.

till today i think i was conned by some of the "fake" postings in this thread - u know, those that give out numbers of mamasans and guarantee good service. but wat to do? i was here last month for work and was alone and bored and the smaller head had control over the bigger one.

anyway, i called this number - maybe mary or something like that, yes, think it was mary - and then waited for a whole freaking 2 hours for the girl to come.

Her name sounded something like "caixin" and, to start with the bad first, she was hardly the beauty that the posting said she would be. I would give her about a 6 at most. slightly chubby too.
But given the softie that i am, i decided to try her massage instead of sending her away.

Surprisingly, she was pretty good at it, strong, and enthusiastic, chatting with you all the way. Seemed to try very hard at making me feel comfortable and aroused, which included doing the massage with only her bra on.
(Nice milky skin and shapely boobs, abt a 32B)
So I thought why not go for a HJ?
She agreed, and even offered to do a body massage and BJ for free!
So she unhooked her bra and slid her boobs around nice and good, before capping and going down on me.
This was great as all i could see were her milky breasts and the enthralling sight of her head bobbing up and down on my dick - without showing much of her weakest part: the face.
Made all the right noises while I fondled her boobs. Nice, hard suction, plus she had her hand on my shaft as well, which enhanced the effect.
Naturally, I couldn't hold it for long.

Then she asked for 600 rmb. Maybe this was my mistake, as I had only settled for 300 for the massage, without negotiating again for the HJ.
The thought that I was going to have a free BJ probably clouded my judgment as well.

So I said 600 sounded high for a HJ, after which she put on a little show about how she had to pay her driver and mamasan and things like that.

To cut a long story short, I gave her the cash but I doubt I would call this mary again. So for other bros out there, look out for all these phone numbers floating around. Life just aint that easy.

So for all the bros in Beijing, pm me sometime. Would love to hang out and check out the real action.
Old 01-04-2008, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Logisex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er View Post

Tried one so called undergrad before. She does look like an undergrad - young and bespected. Went to her rented condo which is pretty posh. Friendly and quite cute but sex was lousy. No service and got armpit hair. Bloody wasted RMB600.

Beware of these ads cause some of these are "Jiu Tuo" - they will bring you to their krv/pub and charge you exoberant prices.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sheawnlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys seems many sporeans in beijing this month...tonight ladies night in Susie Wong, heard lots of chics and gorgeous models on wednesday. Guys only allow in at 11pm. Anyone heading down? PM me dudes
Old 02-04-2008, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
chipira2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hi

Tried another one from the same chinese website. she is on her own, name QiQi. She advertise for oil massage, so I tried her for a 1.5 hours oil massage and afterward ask for full service. She is young, 20, cute, C cup with some baby fat from Heilongjiang. She has Korean blood in her and she speaks Korean as well as mandarin. if you do not speak mandarin, i do not think she will response to your call. Her number is 13366683286. She charge RMB200 for the oil massage, and I give her altogether 800 for a 2.5 hours service. Probably can negotiate with her but I paid for what i think it worths.

Thanks Bros Zhang,

After having some taught and courage, finally called the number and asked for QiQi. Wow she answer, not a plank number , asked for her services; she did oil massage and charges as stated by bros. So I decided to tried her services in my hotel around north east 3rd ring.

Ding Dong, she arrived, looks wise fabulous and cute lady. Greeted and proceed into the room. She started massage, a rather detail one. After about an hour, the goldern question asked, so I opt for full services. It sure is an unforgetable one and she work hard to get my million soldiers out.

The whole process is just like GF with lots of tkss. Manage to know that she call Xiao Mei and origin from Hunan, so lonely bros in Beijing can proceed to call this number it is geniue or this number 13366683286 (she prefer bros to call this no).

Cheers and enjoy your night in Beijing.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi

I tried a "mary" number from this thread last week and could make myself enough understand as I don't speak Chinese.
I got young girls, the neighbours' daughter style, varying levels of beauty but firm body and tits, and sometimes wet pussy, and friendly attitude.
Al in al a satisfying experience for 500 + taxi for FS (don't expect real massage).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1