The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2006, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyboi23
brother rokket, how do i go about for gers for hotel reservation? where do we go. their hotel or ours? how do we contact them if we dun hav a hk no? am interested in a few gers.

http://sex141.com/eng/view_id-8867.html

http://sex141.com/eng/view_id-13291.html
Nice pretty girls. With hotel reservations, you have to go to their specific hotel, usually a short term hotel. You have to call up the girl's pimp (limited english) and they will arrange the meeting with you. They will only go to your hotel if you're a regular customer bcos pimping is illegal in HK. Just call them from your hotel room or get a temp cell fone number at the many fone shops there.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyboi23
brother rokket, how do i go about for gers for hotel reservation? where do we go. their hotel or ours? how do we contact them if we dun hav a hk no? am interested in a few gers.

http://sex141.com/eng/view_id-8867.html

http://sex141.com/eng/view_id-13291.html
Bro, these hotel reservations are mainly controlled by pimp, OKT, they normally stayed in the smaller hotel, if you call the number don't be surprise to hear a man voice. He will direct you to the hotel where the gal stay. But some gals service attitude are not as good.

If you can, go to those gals apartment that was listed. I understand you will stay at the Prudential Hotel, there are quite a few around TST, or you can go further up Nathan road in the direction of Mirama Hotel, the National Court where you can sure find a nice one in each floor. Just like Bro Buster do, pls door bell and check it out..or find out from 141 site and note down your favourite.
Old 04-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I left out one important thing to share with all bros.... Try to talk with HK local sometime you can get important information from them....

Please do not speak english with them most of the local people speak their own lingual. They will share with you more if not able to speak with them in cantonese....

Rokket without you bringing me there how can i learn to walk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
No lah! I only teach you how to walk up the stairs. You did the rest yourself.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Even without special equipement, I am sure with your expertise and experience, our hunting expedition will certainly make us all happy.
Hmm..these days, I don't use a map in HK, it makes me look like an old wanabe tourist...hahaha I rather walk the extra distance to find the location if I sometimes forgot the road.

But HK roads are damn long and if you just have the unit number of say 607 Nathan Road, and if you start searching from Nathan Road outside Hyatt Hotel, it gonna take you 30 minutes to walk to the location, as 607 is up up in the north in Mongkok area, some 3 MTR stations away. Same things in Kings Road or Hennessy Road in HK side. So a bit of information on the prominent building or landscape remembrance is necessary.

Hongkong road is not difficult to locate if you remember a few key roads, and landmark.
Old 04-06-2006, 06:35 PM
ClubHead

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

fuck. just typed a FR but dunno why it disappeared when i posted it. haiz..
have to retype.

http://sex141.com/eng/view_id-11614.html

tried the gal above a couple of hours ago so decided to contribute to the FRs.

The whole session was nothing to shout about. Pretty SOP. The gal didn't look like what she did in the photo, but still cute nevertheless. The mamasan made me wait for an hour, and i was close to giving up on waiting. I mean, there's only so much of wanton mee and ice lemon tea that i can have in an hour. But luckily she called as i was leaving. Headed for the hotel and voila. Tried to make some small talk but she wasn't too chatty. Kept complaining that the room's too small as compared to the one she was staying in. Apparently she just moved in, hence the earlier delay, and sensing that her mood was like the shitty hk weather nowadays, i decided to give up on the small talk.

Went through the motion in the bathroom and onto the bed. 5 mins of catbath while tinkling my balls, and on came the cap. 5 mins of bj-ing, and she continued with a hj while complaining the cap tasted horrible (i wun know coz i've never tasted it before. haha).

she requested that i be on top so i obliged. 15 mins of jabbing and turned her on her knees. Another 10mins of doggying and i shot my load. Since her attitude wasn't that good, i reckoned there's no point prolonging the session. but HKD600 for such a young nubile gal with nice c-cup boobs was quite affordable so i'm not complaining much. except the part that i had to wait for an hour. (!)

oh... and the room charge was included.

Looks:8/10
Body: 9/10 (petite with c-cup boobs)
Bj: 6/10
no massage!
attitude and service: 6/10 (neither fucked up nor pleasant)

thats all for now folks!
Old 05-06-2006, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did anyone try her please provide me FR? She really look bit sexy and seductive... Second one is local dish... Nice nubile girl..

http://sex141.com/eng/view_id-10177.html

This local girl not bad too but price is steep.

http://sex141.com/eng/view_id-12889.html
Old 05-06-2006, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Buster,

Welcome back from Shenyang or Hangzhou!

Any exotic FR to post? I am sure you charmed lots of mei mei into esctasy.

I think I have more or less given up on 141 until I can longer make trips up north. The above FR proves the point that the chicks here has lousy attitude and very commercial. I thought their HKD 800 cheeby fee will bring sextifaction to us. I confirm will be turn off by all the whining even before I fuck her.

CHeers
Old 05-06-2006, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Actually I am taking back my words on 141 because of the following...

http://sex141.com/eng/view_id-12784.html

http://sex141.com/eng/view_id-9097.html

http://sex141.com/eng/view_id-13545.html
Old 05-06-2006, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666
Buster,

I think I have more or less given up on 141 until I can longer make trips up north. The above FR proves the point that the chicks here has lousy attitude and very commercial. I thought their HKD 800 cheeby fee will bring sextifaction to us. I confirm will be turn off by all the whining even before I fuck her.

CHeers
wow..Bro Hooter, you have only been back a day and you lost faith with the 141 gals...I find some of them quite good leh..and even have gf feeling. Of course I have also come across some with bad attitude, but I think this happened everywhere, won't be suprise if it happened in CP too as not all brothers get the same treatment.

Sometimes I spent 2 or more hours in their place to relax and enjoy the aircon when outside is hot, to some, their business are quite dull and some days are boring so they need someone to talk to..like bro Rokket, he have also went out with some of the gals...that show they can also service with good attitude otherwise I will not even want to stay back after the session. Maybe CP gals are better as I have yet to visit and see for myself..but will soon find out ...hahaha
Old 06-06-2006, 09:27 AM
Samster

rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666
Buster,

CHeers
Welcome back Bro Hooters! I bet you must have had a very enjoyable time away with many pretty SYTs to give up 141. Please let us know the secret location so we can sample too

With 141 girls, I agree with Commander Sebast. Most of the time, the girls are really nice as they have to market themselves. But sometimes, there's the odd stuckup bitch that ruins it for everyone. I guess they've had enough of their job, or too many customers or are in a bad mood. I also find 141 hotel reservation is expensive and not service orientated but the girls are pretty. For these types of girls, I agree with you that its better to save the $ for a trip up north and get twice the fun.

However most normal 141 girls that I have encounter are quite nice towards me and we even have gone out a few times at no extra cost beside dinner and drinks. The standard time inside their room is normally 45 mins but I stay way beyond that. Maybe lady luck is if with me.

But I am glad that you've change your mind. That Amamda is really hot and pretty. My horns are growing fast as I type.
Old 07-06-2006, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Wow not bad you can get one ONS in Shanghai. Please provide us FR where and how you did it... You are damn good..
bro, since you invite me to post shanghai FR on this HK thread, i guess i will have to oblige and try my best

actually the ONS is nothing fantastic. was chilling out at starbucks at xin tian di. notice this ger. not really good looking, maybe only 6 or 6.5 in my opinion, hardly any make up, shoulder length type hair, tied up. she talking on her phone. got more and more agitated. in the end she shouted, “那你不要在打来了!” wa… i not sure what the hell happening but she was crying by that time

when she cool down, she sort of notice that i was looking at her all this while. i test water by asking across the table, “你还好吧?没事吧?” she smile slightly “我没事”. by that time, my colleague sleepy until cannot tahan already and want to go back hotel to rest. as we get ready to go, i notice she looking back at me, so i try luck again “要不要出去走走?”, she hesitate at first, then i say just to take a walk, and she finally agree

one thing lead to another, we ended up at pub further down xin tian di. she is student at shanghai uni. 20yo. was arguing with bf. she says its most probably impossible for them now. apparently they argue for months already… anyway, to cut short, i play the listening and concen and sensitive role. she share more and more. got really comfortable and then we proceed back to my hotel. i gave a lame excuse, “你陪我去我的酒店好吗?我明天要走了但还没收好行李”

she spend the night, and we did it twice. but she was clearly inexperience. don't know any “skills”. but the strange thing was i fell asleep and when i wake she has disappeared. at 1st i thought she stole my stuff or something but nothing taken. and she just left without any contacts. damn, how to look for her again in shanghai for follow up?
Old 07-06-2006, 11:02 PM
Samster

Another 141 Experience (Part 1 of 2)

Part 1

Bro Buster, 7 days has lapse and this detailed FR is at your request. You owe me a similar FR in return. Maybe that girl with the nice smile in Hop Yee Building or Yuki’s neighbour. Up to you…hee…hee

This is going back a few weeks ago but still remains in my mind. It’s a warm and humid early evening in Hong Kong. Bro Buster and I are hanging out at Causeway Bay. Just standing outside Times Square near the mega screen TV, we are in awe of all the nice pretty local girls passing us by. This is a top spot if you like bird watching. With so many nice pretty birds passing in front of us, I cannot control the urge and suggest to Bro Buster that it would be nice to checkout the nearby 141 girls for more viewing and fun. Of course the big devil agreed!

So we make our way from Times Square, cross one set of traffic, turn left and walked up the blue pedestrian bridge. If you’re coming from Times Square, this is a short cut to Lockhart Road. It saves a lot of hassle and time by avoiding the huge Sogo Department store crowd. Within five minutes, we arrive at the foot of the famous Fuji Building. Yes, TWENTY TWO floors of mostly 141 rooms. Walked inside the entrance, up one flight of stairs and press both elevator buttons. The elevators here serve alternate floors but it’s so damn slow, it’s worthwhile just to take the next available one. We enter after a short wait and twenty second floor, here we CUM.

It’s always good to start from the top, the top floor that is, not the position. Bro Buster sees the bells on the girl’s doors and suddenly goes crazy with bell ringing. He is so excited! Most girls are busy on this floor or are not to our taste so we progress down to the next floor. This time, seeing Bro Buster had so much enjoyment upstairs, it was my turn to press some bells. On this floor, there’re some nice girls but we decline their offers as we wanted to explore further into the dark 141 unknown. We progress to the 20th floor and this time Bro Buster gets the bell ringing honors. After viewing several goods behind Bro Buster, the next door opens and I drop my jaw and my didi instantly wakes up.

But feeling that Bro Buster will be left alone, I holdout but he insisted that I should take her and sample her little sister. Bro Buster is certainly a gentleman. Ignoring his request, we make our way further down. Again, it’s the same standard operating procedure. There’re also a few girls here that I would happily do but my feast for today is up on the 20th floor. We progress to 17th floor and now I have a horrible feeling that if I don’t make my way back up there fast, the girl will be served to another diner.

Bro Buster can sense my feeling and quickly sends me upstairs. I bid him farewell and agree that I will call him once the feast is over. I frantically jumped up six flights of dirty and smelly stairs at Olympic pace. Arrive at the finishing line at record pace with nobody insight and sweating like a mad dog, looked for the door bell, ‘RING RING’. Door opens and the near half naked pretty maiden greets me with a smile. I smile back and ask for the price. The pretty maiden replies ‘$400’. My reply? What reply, I walk straight in. She switches the ‘Welcome Sign’over to ‘Please Wait’ and closes the door.

I walk over to her bed and sat down. While I am catching my breath, the pretty maiden comes over with a smiling face, opens the fridge and grabs a drink. She offers it to me. I smile back and take the drink and quench my thirst. After a few minutes of conversation, I found out that her name is ‘Ah May’ and only twenty two years old. Her face is like the ‘sweet girl next door type’ with above average size boobs and about 158cm tall. She’s quite a pleasant girl to talk to and with a friendly nature. She points to the TV and tells me that her adjoining neighbor’s business is not so good today. In fact, zilch customers. She continues and tells me that the room rent is HK$10k per month and an optional extra HK$1k for 141 website advertising. That equates to a minimum of 25 customers per month before she can break-even. That’s at least one customer per day, taken into account her monthly cycle.

After about 15 minutes of conversation and hearing enough of her business details, she unbuttons my shirt while I am still lying down on the bed. She takes the shirt and hangs it up near the door and comes back to undo my jeans and takes them off with underwear included. Ah May hangs them up with my shirt. She undresses and looks at me with teasing eyes. ‘Enough rest’ she cries out. Time for shower.

She hops into the tiny bathroom first and turns the shower on. I come in at the right time when the water is not too cold. She sprays water and soaks me wet. She then hands the shower for me to hold, pumps liquid soap onto her palms and softly applies it onto my body. She does a thorough cleaning job with special attention to my lower regions. I hop out of the bathroom first, grab a towel and dry off. She comes out and I hand her a towel so to act gentlemen like.

I move to the bed first so I can get a better look at her body from a distance. Standing in front of me, I was particularly awe-struck by her hour glass figure and firm boobs swinging freely in the air. Ah May’s not too slim and not too chubby, just right for me. I prefer girls with some meat rather than just bone. Moving a few steps closer to me, she sits on top of me and my hands automatically roam to feel the softness of her boobs. After enough at the top, I reached around her hips and gently massage the globes of her round arse with a few quick squeezes every so often. She follows my squeezing with a smile. I’ve always love girls with sweet smiles. It’s always a good start and a great turn on.

A few moments past, she puts her hands onto the bed and lowers her body so that we’re both lying down. In order to give her a nice hug, my hands move away from her soft arse and upwards towards her waist. I wanted to kiss her there and then but I withhold and lean my head higher towards her neck and initially give her a little peck, then followed by more vigorously lip to neck action. My lips move further up towards her ear. I proceeded with some nippling here and there. I also try to blow into her ear. Due to her ticklish nature, she moves a little and gives out a small girlish giggle. I put one hand on her head and lower it towards my neck. She immediately repeats my performance on my neck and ears. (to be continued)
Old 07-06-2006, 11:04 PM
Samster

Another 141 Experience (Part 2 of 2)

(continue from previous)

Having enough of her vampire stance, I move my head around to give her a peck on her cheeks. I don’t feel her rejecting so I move to do lip to lip action. After her neck action, I can feel that her lips are nice and wet. After a few lip contacts and to my surprise, she rolls her tongue into my mouth. I counter attack with mine and return her gesture with my hands roaming her now warmed up naked body. The feel of an aroused woman is always a sight to behold. My hands move down south towards her arse again. I parted her legs just enough for my fingers to circle around her moisten slit. I continuously circle this region but restrain from applying the full treatment because I am teaser. She starts to moan.

Sensing that I am teasing her, she moves away from my lips and proceeds with licking and sucking my nipples. She does a circling action with the occasional sucking action. She then progresses further with her tongue down my tummy and then further down between my legs. She firstly licks around this region and progress to lick my legs to show me that she can also tease as well. After enough of the cock teasing, she begins to lick my balls and the shaft of my rod only. Using her right hand, she searches for the condom tray near the bed head, grabs the nearest one, rips the packet open and rolls it onto my shaft. She then drops her mouth into the rod and applies the licking and sucking sensation. She’s a not too bad BJer but I have had better ones.

I grab her by the waist and guide her upwards. She senses that I am ready for the main course and happily moves into a squatting position. I can see her pussy lips part and I apply my hands to them. She swings her right hand around the back of her legs and grabs my capped shaft. I move my hands away from her wet pussy and she slowly lowers it onto my already harden manhood, with her hands guiding it in all the way. Initially the squat style pumping starts slowly but eventually the pace picks up. She starts to moan again. A few moments later, she stops the squat pumping action and rests her moisten pussy straight onto my manhood. She then puts her hands on my chest and stays to rock backwards and forwards with her hips, similar to riding a wild horse. Within a few moments, she grabs my chest harder, starts riding me wildly and moaning in ecstasy, all at the same time. Her body begins to tense up and I could feel her pussy muscles tightened around my cock. She then lets out a scream and all the action comes to a complete halt a few seconds later. She drops down onto my chest.

Now it’s my turn to start the ball rolling. While I position myself behind her, I tell her to get on all fours. I grab my brother and swipe him wet with her pussy juice. I point him in the direction I want to go and he leads the way. To warm up, I grab her by the waist and begin with a few slow thrusting actions and gradually move onto full throttle. Hearing that banging noise against her arse really evokes me to pump her even harder and stronger. I reposition my hands onto her boobs and continue. Squeezing her boobs, I can feel the sensation cumming so I stop as I didn’t want to finish so early.

I withdrew and position my arse on the bed and my brother facing the large mirror next to her bed. With her facing me, I tell her to climb on top of me and lower her pussy onto my brother. From the mirror, this position really turns me on as I can see in full view of her round arse and pussy gripping my brother. I then place my hands onto her arse for grip and assist her with the up and down movement. The sight from the mirror of her rear view action and with her moaning away, is totally awesome. If you like to see her arse and pussy grip your brother and if there’s a mirror adjacent to her bed, I would recommend this position anytime. Again, I can feel myself ready to blow away, so I put a stop to all the action.

I then tell her to lie face down with her stomach towards the bed. I again move behind her and spread her legs wide open. I grab my brother and plunge him into her dark wet hole. I then lie down on top of her and immediately start banging her away. She gently starts to moan louder and louder. From experience, I find that girls like this position as they don’t need to move and there’s a great chance that my brother will find her mysterious G-Spot. I keep banging away as fast and hard as I could while she keeps moaning away. I take hold of her hand and she grips them tight. She is about to explode again. Her loud moans cuppled with my pounding has an immediately effect on my brother. I try to hold as long as I could but soon explode. While continually pounding away, I spray my essences into her pussy. I collapse in exhaustion onto her and we embrace our sweaty bodies while my little brother takes a breather inside her wet hole.

Once we catch our breath, she grabs some tissues and tells me to roll off her so that she can take the fully loaded condom off. I slid out of her pussy and roll onto my backside. She grabs the condom with her hands and carefully rolls it off. She throws the tissue wrapped used condom into the rubbish heap and then gets more tissue to wipe my little brother. We then lie down and talk about our performance and other TCSS topics.

After a short while my phone rings and it’s the devil himself, Bro Buster. We start chatting and to cut a long story short, during my performance, he has been ferociously hunting downstairs and has found a local prey that he would like to have some fun with. We arrange a time to meet. Once I hang up the phone, Ah May wants to know what all the English was about. I tell per plainly that my friend was downstairs enjoying himself and I will have to wait for him until he finishes his meal. To my surprise, she tells me that she is closing business for the day and that I should take her out for a meal before she heads home. I immediately agree and we head to the shower. She cleans her room and we make our way downstairs. In the middle of our meal, Bro Buster calls again and I ask him to join us. A few minute passes and Bro Buster arrives with a happy smile on his faces. He orders food and we have a good after performance talk. After the meal is finish, my girl needs to go home so I walk her to the MTR station. She gives me a peck on the cheek and we wave goodbye to each other.

Here are her Statistics:
Looks : 8/10 sweet girl next door face
Body : 8/10 boob size is good. Real too.
BJ : 6.5/10
Massage : no
Attitude & Service: very gf feel
Overall : 8/10
RTF : 4 times already
http://sex141.com/eng/view_id-12585.html

(Report Concluded)
Old 08-06-2006, 09:28 AM
Samster

Rokket, you are truly the Romance Prince...RTF 4 times with May, she must have process the special feeling that make you go back for more. Anyway, very detailed FR, hopeful for more of this coming.

I think the rental you specified is expensive, or maybe the apartment is big. I was told by some of those other 141 gals in Kowloon side and other areas in HK island are around HK$5,000, even at the TST. So I think if the rent is too high, she might want to move to other area which cost less and maybe less WL in the building. Competition is tough in Hop Yee and Fuji building as many ppls will tend to go round and press the bell to choose the gals. If there are less choice, then the chances of getting a customer is higher.
Old 08-06-2006, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Bros rokket and pbuster,

Wah lau, solid FR from rokket.. You guys had FUN...and so close to my hotel Holday Inn Express. Back tues, hotel was acceptable at good central location -good double bed with small sofa (same price without) for bonking gymnastics. Free broadband can surf sbf.. Airport bus door 2 door, easy acess to Causeway MTR. Only downside, no mini-bar (for 7-11 refills).

Thanks guys for your tips on hotel and ave of stars.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1