The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 16
nccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Share your experience on clean massage parlour surprise!!

I have been a sucker for massage for many years and have visited quite alot in these years. I find it fun to look for surprises in clean massage parlours in singapore and i have a few experience before in places that is often deem as clean and no hanky panky.

It is extremely exciting for me to randomly go visit "clean spa" and finally managed to get a happy ending. Although this is an extremely time and money consuming task. I get a kick out of it too. I wonder if there is any bros out there that has already found a few. Lets share our experience. This thread is strictly for sharing ur experience and do not share contact to others. We spent so much money and time to look for these places, very often only the 3rd to 4th visit we will get any activities. So dont destroy our hard earn trophies.

1) West

This spa is extremely well known and i got a chance to visit it. Walked in and was assigned to a forigner lady. Massage was so so and i did not thought i will hit the jackpot in one try. Most important is to have a good conversation with the massauer and let her feel comfy. She starts to massage my legs 1/2 way through the massage and occasionally touched my balls. It was then o realise i had a chance. Flipped over and we continued to chat and i told her how stress my work was. My didi was already in a standing mode and she saw it. Told her it was tough and stressful in sg. Suddenly she said, why not i help u becos u r so stress.No need to pay! And she give me a nice hj to finish off the massage.

2) central Red MRT line

Visited this famous spa 3 times before i finally manage to get the massuer to tease me. Initially always got rejected but i show her my sincerity by visiting her every week and let her know that even if there was no special i will still support her. Slowly she felt comfy with me and open up. Now everytime i visit, i will get a free rub down but no release. Slight jerking, ball fondling for a good 20mins. No release yet as she still feel its very dangerous to it. I tip her every session. (Note not to tip too much. $10 will do)

3) a big massage chain and never in a million years will u think there is special. Expensive massage too. Was assigned to a malaysian milf and i visited total 3 times before i could get some rubbing. The spa is a super clean spa and good time is there is no glass window in the room. ( u can imagine how clean and bug this place is). I got her wechat and started to chat with her. Get to know her background eyc. after the 4th visit, she finally allowed me to touch her boobs. Still no hj at the moment

4) west

Visited this place recently in a walk in basis again. Was assigned to a prc milf. Silm and hot. Massage was very good and i thought" knn, waste money again. When the leg massage starts, suddenly she starts to rub my inner thigh. Keep brushing my side balls and my didi stand immediately. She spent 30mins rubbing the side and the teasing was crazy!!!' Will visit her soon to push for more.

I guess some clean places does adopt "hot young massuer " tactics to lure in customer but I realised through my visit to these " spa" that usually there is no action at all. The 1st time will always be rejected. 100%. But if u sense tht there is some potential, just follow up with a few more visits. Sooner or later they will help u.
Old 16-07-2016, 04:21 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future
Re: Share your experience on clean massage parlour surprise!!

Good thread, i got the same type of treatments also,but really the surprise that awaits is exciting, also leave you high & dry if no happy endings!
Very draining for the wallet!!
Old 16-07-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

nccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Good thread, i got the same type of treatments also,but really the surprise that awaits is exciting, also leave you high & dry if no happy endings!
Very draining for the wallet!!
Hey bro. U r right. I just went to one. Totally no teasing ( will move on to the next one soon. Do share ur experience too bro
Old 16-07-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 9
massage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nowadays a lot of massage shops are like that.

especially those keep saying it's clean but still keep posting girls photos in the forum. Dunno for what reasons.

haha
Old 16-07-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pussy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by massage2016 View Post
nowadays a lot of massage shops are like that.

especially those keep saying it's clean but still keep posting girls photos in the forum. Dunno for what reasons.

haha
They(I understand to be the bosses) put the photos in SB forum? Or where can we see them?
Old 17-07-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
KCHA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKCHA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Once I went to a place.

Only know the ml through text...when i went there, i think the ml mistook me for someone else LOL. Later i clarified i m not the person but anyway, i quite suprised she put me in wheelbarrel and gave me hdly...

Wah first experience of hdly plus first time kena wheelbarrel hahaha
Old 17-07-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 9
kukubird2309 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukubird2309 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeap
Recently went to TCM at West & Central , the ladies once they look at your age , doesnt look like policeman , they will start teasing till I ask for HJ or other services...hahahaha
Brother your west side does it include TCM ???
Old 17-07-2016, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukubird2309 View Post
Yeap
Recently went to TCM at West & Central , the ladies once they look at your age , doesnt look like policeman , they will start teasing till I ask for HJ or other services...hahahaha
Brother your west side does it include TCM ???
Hey bro. At the moment i only tried those massage places. Haven tried though tcm place. I reckon the chances in tcm area will be much lower haha. But i guess im so wrong. Haha. How do I identify that the tcm place have potential?
Old 17-07-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

Ive recieved quite alot of mail asking to share location. I like to reliterate that i wont share these location freely. Spent alot of money and time to find and i wont give it out so easily. I hope bros understand. Not trying to be a prick but too much sabo case liao.
Old 17-07-2016, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!
No point sharing contacts here, when you get special from clean massage places, as most of them are very cautious, unlikely you will get anything on your first visit, even after that, it depends on chemistry. Chemistry does not mean you must be handsome or young, I am neither either but I get special from clean massage place once in a while.

If you are bold enough, you can start without wearing the provided underwear or shorts, tell them you prefer to go butt naked, some will allow, some will say company policy etc, in either way, you kind of already made your intentions known. Once on the massage bed, some girls will tease, if you can manage to get a hard on when you turn over, that will also give some signal to the girl, if still no action from the girl, you can ask her direct, I usually will say something like "you left me hanging here, can you finish me off"? some will say no, some just smile, some will tease you will small touches, some will finish you off.

For me if I want a good massage, I go to a clean massage place to get a good rub for 1 to 2 hours, special is just a bonus. If I want extra, I rather go visit a ML operating from her own room, knowing that I will get want I want and more. Special in 'real' clean massage places are usually conducted with the towel covered over you dick, maybe bra and polo shirt lifted to let you touch and lick the masssue boobs, half the time the girl trying to get you off fast to avoid getting caught. All this to me is actually not too fun, only thrill is getting the girl to do it and I will usually move on once it becomes routine.

Sometimes I purposely go to massage places with special and act blur about it, let the girl ask a few times if I want special, I will usually say no initially but sounded unsure and the girl will tease you more to get you to part with your money.

Chances of getting special is also better after hours where the boss or manager is off duty.

When you get special service, don't be under the illusion that you are special to the girl, they are doing this for your money, they might treat you better if you are a nice guy, or a good tipper. Always remember to ask how much is special before they start, although there are some cases where I get a HJ without her asking if I want it, those are the best IMHO.

When you visit these places, spare a thought for the girls, don't force them to do what they are not comfortable with, most will be fined dearly or fired if they get caught by the boss.

Have fun and choing safe.

Last edited by Psam; 18-07-2016 at 12:20 AM. Reason: minor correction, too much special svc makes you spell badly.
Old 17-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
A very concise narrative + very accurate observations by a "laojiao" here - upp you Psam 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
No point sharing contacts here, when you get special from clean massage places, as most of them are very cautious, unlikely you will get anything on your first visit, even after that, it depends on chemistry. Chemistry does not mean you must be handsome or young, I am neither either but I get special from clean massage once in a while.

If you are bold enough, you can start without wearing the provided underwear or shorts, tell them you prefer to go butt naked, some will allow, some will say company policy etc, in either way, you kind of already made your intentions known. Once on the massage bed, some girls will tease, if you can manage to get a hard on when you turn over, that will also give some signal to the girl, if still no action from the girl, you can ask her direct, I usually will say something like "you left me hanging here, can you finish me off"? some will say no, some just smile, some will tease you will small touches, some will finish you off.

For me if I want a good massage, I go to a clean massage place to get a good rub for 1 to 2 hours, special is just a bonus. If I want extra, I rather go visit a ML operating from her own room, knowing that I will get want I want and more. Special in 'real' clean massage places are usually conducted with the towel covered over you dick, maybe bra and polo shirt lifted to let you touch and lick the masssue boobs, half the time the girl trying to get you off fast to avoid getting caught. All this to me is actually not too fun, only thrill is getting the girl to do it and I will usually move on once it becomes routine.

Sometimes I purposesly go to massage places with special and act blur about it, let the girl ask a few times if I want special, I will usually say no initially but sounded unsure and the girl will tease you more to get you to part with your money.

Chances of getting special is also better after hours where the boss or manager is off duty.

When you get special don't be under the illusion that you are special to the girl, they are doing this for your money, they might treat you better if you are a nice guy, or a good tipper. Always remember to ask how much is special before they start, although there are some cases where I get a HJ without her asking, those are the best IMHO.

When you visit places spare a thought for the girls, don't force them to do what they are not comfortable with, most will be fined dearly or fired if they get caught by the boss.

Old 17-07-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
No point sharing contacts here, when you get special from clean massage places, as most of them are very cautious, unlikely you will get anything on your first visit, even after that, it depends on chemistry. Chemistry does not mean you must be handsome or young, I am neither either but I get special from clean massage once in a while.

Sometimes I purposesly go to massage places with special and act blur about it, let the girl ask a few times if I want special, I will usually say no initially but sounded unsure and the girl will tease you more to get you to part with your money.

When you get special don't be under the illusion that you are special to the girl, they are doing this for your money, they might treat you better if you are a nice guy, or a good tipper. Always remember to ask how much is special before they start, although there are some cases where I get a HJ without her asking, those are the best IMHO.

When you visit places spare a thought for the girls, don't force them to do what they are not comfortable with, most will be fined dearly or fired if they get caught by the boss.

Bro you hit the spot here with ur well narrates description. Its really more on the thrill actually. Usually the hj will be a quick one to aviod getting caught so its never the best. I like the feeling of anticipation and the thought that u r not sure if u will get anot. I approach the massuer in the same manner as u and i find it quite effectively. But usually i only approach and test water at the 3/4 of the massage duration so i can enjoy a good massage. Some massuer gets pissed off easily and i try not to offend them. At the end of the day, they r professionals and should be respected. Of bros wants confirmed happy ending then my advice is to just go to those hj parlours. There is alot out there. I dont go those places becos i dont like the idea of knowing that i will confirm be jacked off. Its no fun at all haha
Old 17-07-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

Recently im thinking of venturing into hair salon, facial spa, foot reflec centre, tcm Tui na centre. Its far fetch to be able to find any specials provided haha. Any bros have these experience before in these places?
Old 18-07-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccc1701 View Post
Recently im thinking of venturing into hair salon, facial spa, foot reflec centre, tcm Tui na centre. Its far fetch to be able to find any specials provided haha. Any bros have these experience before in these places?
Have not tried it, but there was once this girl sort of hinted that if I go late in the evening, she can provide something special. too bad they close it down after that.

also tried the one in TPY that was reported in the papers, the girl left and all I get is a haircut and a good massage. hahaha
Old 18-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Many senior share the same sentiment -

With GOOD MASSAGE - EXPECT NO SPECIAL.

GOT SPECIAL - EXPECT LOUSY PIANO MASSAGE.

Why would any ML work damned hard kneading away yr back - if they can easily earn extras of $50 min.....🤔
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1