The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
Manow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Wrong again!

Several shops have 5 up to 10 or more SW
Several shops have younger cuter ones among the
fattie fuglies. Younger cuter as in...

* 20s
* not every shop...need to walk n study lol
* country gals

If not see to your taste..walk out..no biggie

I also ( posts passim) have gotten fj off some

In fairness to Manow...time of day mebbe a factor...
Continue with Gaito and NPK if it suits your taste. I am stating what I have observed when I tried out Gaito & NPK. And So far, noone in this forum has reported that they have got young & cute girls from Gaito and NPK for 400k to 500k except you & Vicocg45,everyone else who have tried it and expressed disappointment or rated the girls as 2 or 3 out 10. Mayybe you and Vicocg46 have different taste from everyone else 🤷🤷

Last edited by Manow; 15-11-2023 at 01:27 AM.
Old 15-11-2023, 03:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1099 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

mod had removed posts that mentioned the illegal non-sponsor place...even short form...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-11-2023, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolae View Post
Is this guy a troll or just trying to sound smart on an anonymous forum?

I've used Gaito/Gaigu I wager as much as any bro on Here. Over 200 times on my visits to VN.

While I do enjoy the dirtiness of it and the price , the girls are hit and miss even with extensive due diligence in selection. You would be lucky to find a Syt with a friendly attitude and good service 50% of the time.

It's more like 15 to 25% for a good experience. Many of the younger options will refuse bj and lay there only for you to do everything.

Looks wise these are girls from rural areas coming into the city to work and look exactly like how you would expect. More cute and rugged with tight bodies but finding a beautiful one is much harder especially in the cheaper range.

Although one thing with gaito is that higher price doesn't necessarily mean hotter girls but in general does mean better service provided.

Why pushing information that is not accurate and hating on a useful review.
Well first of all, just by reading from your post i kinda get the feeling that we have very different definitions of "extensive due diligence". Considering how you think it's "lucky" to hit a win ratio of a mere 50%, maybe you have very high standards or i have them low, or maybe due diligence just isn't your thing. This is further backed your tragic 15~25% personal good experience. Haven't had a single one of them chicks refused bj up till now, tho i haven't been fucking over 200 of them like you claim lmao. Very believable number btw. Ever consider that it's a YOU problem that you receive such poor service? Idk, man I'm no ripped looker myself but i haven't had girls give me a disgusted side eye yet, feels like you might be different.

Just because you don't get the fantastic experience like some of us do, it doesn't mean the information is inaccurate. That's like saying winning first prize toto is fake because you've never won it yourself.

Spend some time and think about how stupid your post is, having the gall to call someone a troll and trying to "sound smart" on an anonymous forum lmao.
Old 15-11-2023, 05:06 AM
Samster

vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manow View Post
Continue with Gaito and NPK if it suits your taste. I am stating what I have observed when I tried out Gaito & NPK. And So far, noone in this forum has reported that they have got young & cute girls from Gaito and NPK for 400k to 500k except you & Vicocg45,everyone else who have tried it and expressed disappointment or rated the girls as 2 or 3 out 10. Mayybe you and Vicocg46 have different taste from everyone else 🤷🤷
I've been in bangkok living my life the past week and look what I come back to on this forum lmao. With how obsessed you are with me and this other guy, it's clear as day you're butthurt as fuck. The funny part is i don't exactly know what you're hurt about. Is it the fact that you realize we have a much better time mongering because we're obviously much street-smarter than you are? Or is it the part that you know it's possible to have great girls for cheap but is angry that you somehow can't get them, so you live in this deluded world trying to convince yourself and everyone around you that we're spreading fake news? Lmao talk about a pathetic toxic trait. Because it didn't happen to you, so it's fake. Okay gotcha there.

You know it isn't my job to convince you nor any other bro reading this forum that you can get great girls for cheap lmao. I don't have the time nor can i be bothered with it. If this is part of your pathetic plan to bait information outta me, you can dream on lol. Also if you have 2 brain cells and bothered reading i never once mention 18~20 y/o as guaranteed. In fact, i didn't guarantee any shit. So how about not putting words into my mouth?

With how poor your experience has been in hcmc i can only imagine you to be someone highly undesirable in real life. With the amount of time and obsession you have on this forum, i'm afraid to tell you things aren't looking any better for you. If i didn't know better I'd think you're a mod on this forum considering your time spent here lmao.
Maybe stay away from thie forum for awhile and go work on yourself.
Old 15-11-2023, 05:56 AM
Samster

"People believe what they want to believe in" This quote has been ringing loudly in my mind after reading the comments of some very fascinating individuals here on this forum. It's like their pea-brains can't fathom nor comprehend the possibilities of people having vastly different experiences because of limitness amount of reasons.

Here's a story about Mr.A and Mr.B

Mr.A is a decent looking young man in his 20s who takes care of himself in every aspect of life, such as grooming, hygiene and the such.

Mr.B is a fat, ugly piece of shit that lets himself go, pays no attention on personal grooming and hygiene.

Mr.A and Mr.B both went on gaito and were both attracted to this petite and young looking cute girl that has garnered multiple positive reviews. Let's call her Miss.C

Mr.A and Mr.B both went on to contact Miss.C and set up individual appointments.
Mr.A was first and his appointment went by without any fuss. He was satisfied about his experience and went on to sbf forum to post a review of his amazing time.

Mr.B's experience however, was nothing short of a nightmare. A much older, unattractive lady turned up at his room during his appointment. He had the worst fuck of his life and went on to sbf forum to post his review about his extremely negative experience.

Mr.A and Mr.B then got into chatting and realize that they were talking about the same person on gaito. Naturally, Mr.B accuses Mr.A of lying and spreading false information. Mr.A then stand by what he says and insist he had a good time with a syt.

So what actually happened and who exactly is Miss.C?

Turns out Miss.C really is an SYT as posted on gaito, however, Miss.C does not tolerate nor want to deal with digusting pigs as a general rule of thumb. The moment Mr.B checked into the dirt cheap hotel, he has been unknowingly vetted by the receptionist, and had his information relayed to Miss.C as they are all obviously in cahoots. As multiple gaito workers normally reside in the same hotel, they have a system set up whereby they fight fire with fire, and by that i mean they send a pig to meet a pig. I mean what's the worse that could happen for them? The unattractive lady gets rejected and walks back to her room which is a minute away. It's a much better option than having Miss.C deal with the human abomination known as Mr.B, losing her interest in the sex trade and quitting. Hotel revenue thus lost.

Note that the above mentioned is just one out of a thousand reasons why Mr.B had a bad time. Could be Miss.C was feeling ill that day and send one of her less attractive friend in her place. It could literally be anything.

But some people, like Mano- *ahem* , like Mr.B, can't wrap around their head that such possibilities could exist or happen to them. So they insist they are right, and only their own experiences are valid and true. All others are liars. They live in this deluded world and they refuse to get out of it. Even though they could've gotten alot more out of life by just learning to communicate better with others, they choose to remain in solitude, and lash out at others who claim to have a better time than him.

If only Mr.B have learnt how to put his fragile ego down and ask for more information instead of being an insufferable, obnoxious ass, he would have had such a better time mongering.

Morale of the story : Don't be Mano- *ahem*, don't be Mr.B
Old 15-11-2023, 06:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
I've been in bangkok living my life the past week and look what I come back to on this forum lmao. With how obsessed you are with me and this other guy, it's clear as day you're butthurt as fuck. The funny part is i don't exactly know what you're hurt about. Is it the fact that you realize we have a much better time mongering because we're obviously much street-smarter than you are? Or is it the part that you know it's possible to have great girls for cheap but is angry that you somehow can't get them, so you live in this deluded world trying to convince yourself and everyone around you that we're spreading fake news? Lmao talk about a pathetic toxic trait. Because it didn't happen to you, so it's fake. Okay gotcha there.

You know it isn't my job to convince you nor any other bro reading this forum that you can get great girls for cheap lmao. I don't have the time nor can i be bothered with it. If this is part of your pathetic plan to bait information outta me, you can dream on lol. Also if you have 2 brain cells and bothered reading i never once mention 18~20 y/o as guaranteed. In fact, i didn't guarantee any shit. So how about not putting words into my mouth?

With how poor your experience has been in hcmc i can only imagine you to be someone highly undesirable in real life. With the amount of time and obsession you have on this forum, i'm afraid to tell you things aren't looking any better for you. If i didn't know better I'd think you're a mod on this forum considering your time spent here lmao.
Maybe stay away from thie forum for awhile and go work on yourself.

Hi bro. I believe you will have a great time in Vietnam or anywhere else in the world all the time. Considering that you are a guy with very good control of your money and desire. Not willing to just splurge and wait for good and better opportunities. Therefore, I believe you have spent time scouting and baiting for the best target and be rewarded with great service at minimum cost.

Well, I think how well one experience with the service is directly related with how much money one spent and their expectations from their higher than average spending. Some guys here just spend and spend and anyhow spend well beyond their means. I have encountered guys who saved up the whole year and come Vietnam and splurge all at once. Imagine, their built up expectations for a great time after saving up a whole year and paying much more than normal price and end up getting an average service job. Of course it gonna hurt them and their expectations.

Overall, I just wanna say, yes money is important as it can get you fun. However, it doesn't necessarily give you the experience, satisfaction or fulfillment that you expect after spending. Therefore, please think about paying for a great CP (cost to value) fun rather than just trying to show off paying and paying, thou, I know some bros are really too rich here. However, if the fun doesn't match up to the money you all paid for due to silliness. Please don't come KB no fun over there. Everybody has different experiences there. Paying and not getting your satisfaction is not paying and not getting a fuck.
Old 15-11-2023, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Hi bro. I believe you will have a great time in Vietnam or anywhere else in the world all the time. Considering that you are a guy with very good control of your money and desire. Not willing to just splurge and wait for good and better opportunities. Therefore, I believe you have spent time scouting and baiting for the best target and be rewarded with great service at minimum cost.
Wah brooo, it has been some time. I didn't know you were still active here, hardly see your posts here anymore. I don't really wanna deal with such people honestly but sometimes i find them hilarious. They probably think it's fake if i mention we met up as strangers over this forum together with some other guys and had a great time together. Probably call me bullshitting if i mentioned we were able to get full hour massages together with Hj for just 400k by decent girls. I'm at the stage of ignoring them soon lol.

Anyways, how have you been doing? Do you still plan trips to vn for mongering? I probably have a few trips lined up early 2024, if you're keen maybe we can set a trip together again
Old 15-11-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Well first of all, just by reading from your post i kinda get the feeling that we have very different definitions of "extensive due diligence". Considering how you think it's "lucky" to hit a win ratio of a mere 50%, maybe you have very high standards or i have them low, or maybe due diligence just isn't your thing. This is further backed your tragic 15~25% personal good experience. Haven't had a single one of them chicks refused bj up till now, tho i haven't been fucking over 200 of them like you claim lmao. Very believable number btw. Ever consider that it's a YOU problem that you receive such poor service? Idk, man I'm no ripped looker myself but i haven't had girls give me a disgusted side eye yet, feels like you might be different.

Just because you don't get the fantastic experience like some of us do, it doesn't mean the information is inaccurate. That's like saying winning first prize toto is fake because you've never won it yourself.

Spend some time and think about how stupid your post is, having the gall to call someone a troll and trying to "sound smart" on an anonymous forum lmao.
Didn't read the rest of your posts since you just come off like a miserable pos.

I love gaito that's why I use it extensively. I enjoy the experiences even with girls that are more plain and shy/inexperienced.

I however, am trying to give a more accurate representation to the forum. Gaito is a great affordable resource in Vietnam and there are so many options. Any amount of time, reading every review, every comment on the girls ad, will not lead you to a guaranteed high level of service with an amazingly attractive girl. There will be occurances where it hits the spot but the option is inconsistent.

You seem to need to project an air of self justification along with toxic criticalness that, if you had any self awareness you would realize how sad it makes you seem. Mostly though you just provide no value yet like to make it sound like you have value somewhere.

You do you mate. It's jsut a forum don't project too hard.

Last edited by Dolae; 15-11-2023 at 08:25 AM.
Old 15-11-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Mr.A and Mr.B both went on gaito and were both attracted to this petite and young looking cute girl that has garnered multiple positive reviews. Let's call her Miss.C

The moment Mr.B checked into the dirt cheap hotel, he has been unknowingly vetted by the receptionist, and had his information relayed to Miss.C as they are all obviously in cahoots. As multiple gaito workers normally reside in the same hotel.
I didn't bother to read the rest of your fictional crap!

Q. So why does Miss C choose to operate and stay at the same dirt-cheap hotel if she despises such a filthy place?

Q. Why did she tell Mr. B to book a room in this dirt-cheap hotel where she operates from?

Since you are a Gaito expert, tell me what the rules are:
1. Do girls on Gaito go to Mr. B's apartment or any 5-star hotel Mr. B stays? Since Miss C prefers expensive, nice hotels. If so, then how it is possible that every Miss C is able to collude with all hotel receptionists to do the vetting on her behalf? 🤣🤣 Sounded like Miss C performs due diligence on Mr.B 😆😆
or 2. Mr. B can only book a room in the hotel she tells him to?

Do you realize how illogical and ridiculous you sound? This forum is for sharing honest useful info so everyone can benefit from, not to BS.

Last edited by Manow; 15-11-2023 at 11:49 AM.
Old 15-11-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1099 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@vicocg45
@Dolae
@Manow

mod like to read forums and field reports and not rebuttal although reply posts fine but pls ensure no flaming allowed...sure many will agree with me...

mod will remove posts which quoted entire long posts...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-11-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
@vicocg45
@Dolae
@Manow

mod like to read forums and field reports and not rebuttal although reply posts fine but pls ensure no flaming allowed...sure many will agree with me...

mod will remove posts which quoted entire long posts...
Totally agree. We're here to provide helpful info for others and a space for discussion. Not to tear others and their posts down to try and feel better about ourselves and less insecure.
Old 15-11-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
If this is part of your pathetic plan to bait information outta me, you can dream on lol.
To bait for Gaito intel from you? Hold your horses, Mr. BS. Your ego might need its own ZIP code with all that exaggerated self-importance!
Old 15-11-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Didn't read the rest of your posts since you just come off like a miserable pos.
Eww you mean "i think you made too much sense but I'm too much of a pussy to admit my flaws and errors thus I'll make a remark as to let everyone i didn't read so i don't have to respond and i can save some face".

Please get off your deluded high horse and stop clowning lol. Talking about giving accurate information and what not lmao, you do realize that your posts offered nothing truly substantial, and all it does was to sow discord. You can't even come close to realizing people can do much better than you huh? Is this why you're so miserable in life that you have to come on a forum to prove something to strangers? Weird flex but okay 🤣
Old 15-11-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manow View Post
I didn't bother to read the rest of your fictional crap!
Oh you "didn't read" my fictional crap but but asks questions about it?

So if you didn't read how do you know the answers to your questions don't already lie in the posts itself? Isn't it wholly retarded to be answering comprehension questions without first reading and fully understanding the article?

Or did you actually read it but find the need to let everyone know you "didn't read" so you can conveniently save yourself some face because you know I've basically cum all over your face with facts? Pill of reality too hard for you to swallow huh? ��

So before i answer your retarded questions how about you let everyone know which is it?

You've bascially admitted defeat by saying you "didn't read", because we all know you did but aren't capable of handling it.

I don't even know why you try so hard to prove something lol. In case you think i'm doing the same as you, don't be mistaken, all i'm doing is sharing information to people who are smart enough to understand them. You and i are not the same. You're welcome to try me again once you've reached my level, till then i suggest you hit the gym.
Old 15-11-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Totally agree. We're here to provide helpful info for others and a space for discussion. Not to tear others and their posts down to try and feel better about ourselves and less insecure.
Dude says what he says but starts his post with "Is this guy a troll or just trying to sound smart on an anonymous forum?"

The epitome of hypocrisy.

You definitely don't get to ride the moral high horse here lmao. Then again it's utterly clear you aren't too capable of comprehending that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1