The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Jesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post

I have all the photos passport but she threaten me back she can counter sue back for posting online . Then my china lawyer say don’t go this option go court if she never attend she can’t leave the country. Her past working photos still okay
This girl looks familiar. Is she Tina from Bella shop?
Old 05-04-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse77 View Post
Ya ex ml/wl but Nothing do with Bella /miu miu I already assure her b4 posting not to get her involved is a personal issue

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 05-04-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I have all the photos passport but she threaten me back she can counter sue back for posting online . Then my china lawyer say don’t go this option go court if she never attend she can’t leave the country. Her past working photos still okay
Cut your losses immediately and move on bro.. never ending pit and lies.
Old 05-04-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Cut your losses immediately and move on bro.. never ending pit and lies.
Yea cos last few times she attempt to ask me remit money again & again I refuse so she cancel her last appointment told her is a transaction not the way to do business. She say return money when she become rich . I told her wait till when best we resolve this in Chinese courts. My Chinese lawyer will attend & if she don’t attend the courts will not allow her to leave the country

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 05-04-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She is very pretty in real life ….pretty face , good height and body
9.5/10
Old 05-04-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Jesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ya ex ml/wl but Nothing do with Bella /miu miu I already assure her b4 posting not to get her involved is a personal issue
Yeah buddy. I know its tough as its emotional too.

But with absolutely no feelings for her and I read your posts ... it does seem like she has no intention of ever paying you back ... and is just stringing along as long and as much as she can.

If I am indebted to a person ... I will ensure I pay back. Not trying to threaten instead. This sounds almost similar to gambling person who says ... one more chance ... I win I can pay you back double.

Please do highly consider to cut and walk away. Not to focus on what you have lost ... but rather how much you are gonna save from now moving forward not lending her any more.
Old 05-04-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
9.5/10
Yeah she is not bad. But her boobs are fake. Really a deal breaker for me.
Old 05-04-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
9.5/10
Yea same batch as coco not sure how she maintain coming close to 40. But she can Kc me till almost stalemate show her kc very strong . Not easy to get rtc ex ml/wl

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 05-04-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yea same batch as coco not sure how she maintain coming close to 40. But she can Kc me till almost stalemate show her kc very strong . Not easy to get rtc ex ml/wl
Wow she is close to 40?

Buddy, pls try to cut and walk away. I know it isnt easy. But so is earning money too.

And knowing that she is close to 40, easier to walk away too.

Lets focus on getting cheated by younger girls ...
Old 05-04-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster

ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She is almost 40 ?
I thought she is about 28 , nice complexion , compact body.
No offend that I really enjoy her 3 times although not much service as compare to Coco superb service
Old 05-04-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Isn't Tina the petite lady with shoulder tattoo?
Old 05-04-2024, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow she is close to 40?

Buddy, pls try to cut and walk away. I know it isnt easy. But so is earning money too.

And knowing that she is close to 40, easier to walk away too.

Lets focus on getting cheated by younger girls ...
Quote:
She is almost 40 ?
I thought she is about 28 , nice complexion , compact body.
No offend that I really enjoy her 3 times although not much service as compare to Coco superb service

That time she kc me need sponsor & marriage certificate. So she try to let me know everything about her . Her divorce, ex china bf , kid so I could marry her but I didn’t fall that so I gave her money offer just bao few days 1 week etc

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 05-04-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah buddy. I know its tough as its emotional too.

But with absolutely no feelings for her and I read your posts ... it does seem like she has no intention of ever paying you back ... and is just stringing along as long and as much as she can.

If I am indebted to a person ... I will ensure I pay back. Not trying to threaten instead. This sounds almost similar to gambling person who says ... one more chance ... I win I can pay you back double.

Please do highly consider to cut and walk away. Not to focus on what you have lost ... but rather how much you are gonna save from now moving forward not lending her any more.
Well she did say she will return back money but considering she a narcissist gambler abit of evil in her I gonna deal this with her in court. Feelings 20% 80% transaction , I treat it as a business transaction just like bao someone a week or a month.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 05-04-2024, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

That time she kc me need sponsor & marriage certificate. So she try to let me know everything about her . Her divorce, ex china bf , kid so I could marry her but I didn’t fall that so I gave her money offer just bao few days 1 week etc
Many man will die for her on such look and young body ….
Age is just a numbers …
Lucky you are out from the her kc , more juicy ml available .
I also been crazy over a FL with innocent eyes when on the bed.
Get jealously on all customers easy , end up visit her daily over 1 month
Spend few K …sometime just hugging also paid 200
Lucky she went RTC Liao ..wake up now
Old 05-04-2024, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

How much you passed to her already? From your screenshot, looks like SGD$8K?
If not alot, just take it as a bad investment and cut loss.
Ive been through it before and all I can say is, once bitten twice shy.
I will never let my emotions get the better of me and I will never trust a woman (let alone a whore) ever again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1