The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 25-10-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 11
toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!
Re: Bukit Merah

Any bros with FR for H*** I** @ TB area nearby? Seems like a few post here and there but no fr... keep seeing their Tiktok popping up
Old 25-10-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dunno why my thread disappeared. was sharing a real massage shop which become my bbbj and cim hotspot. not to mentioned it is real massuese not those young chicken pretend to be massuese. that is the best. dun ask me glif look ugly and all. unless your wife ugly or no wife then u need to find pretty chicken. my wife pretty at home i come out for service
Old 26-10-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 10
lfcispro is one of the Best!lfcispro is one of the Best!lfcispro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
dunno why my thread disappeared. was sharing a real massage shop which become my bbbj and cim hotspot. not to mentioned it is real massuese not those young chicken pretend to be massuese. that is the best. dun ask me glif look ugly and all. unless your wife ugly or no wife then u need to find pretty chicken. my wife pretty at home i come out for service
Up you pls share!
Old 26-10-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hyperbeam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You not sharing, you advertising, so boss need you to pay money, why don't you pay subscription for ads so you thread wont be remove?
Old 26-10-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperbeam View Post
You not sharing, you advertising, so boss need you to pay money, why don't you pay subscription for ads so you thread wont be remove?
I not even the owner advertising for what. I sharing and exchange and up points only
Old 26-10-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Next Monday going over Lengkok Bahru to service my car and can get service for myself too
Old 26-10-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
The understanding is that sharing of lobangs is regarded to advertising, and ad fees need to be paid.

Then again, 老叔叔 aka me, always looks forward to see FRs (good, bad, ugly) from Bros who got the contact(s) from me - so that everyone is aware of the bigger world out there.
Your Chintown thread no more liao so cannot post CC MR . Do not want to do it here coz different place
Old 26-10-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seeing Lengkok Bahru being mentioned, reminds me of my regular : XX. Should I go see her in the next few days ?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/199383...posted-public/

Our experiences with MLs can be broadly classified as : Happy, Very Happy, Super Happy.
Quote:
there is still a JG thread though ...
Okkkk will look thru
Old 26-10-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seeing Lengkok Bahru being mentioned, reminds me of my regular : XX. Should I go see her in the next few days ?

Our experiences with MLs can be broadly classified as : Happy, Very Happy, Super Happy.
Bro your list too long liao ....... one cock cannot handle too many chicks
Old 26-10-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
SpaceFrog is a glorious beacon of lightSpaceFrog is a glorious beacon of lightSpaceFrog is a glorious beacon of lightSpaceFrog is a glorious beacon of lightSpaceFrog is a glorious beacon of lightSpaceFrog is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Abit quite shocking this shop can till this extend cause i know the ladyboss quite well
The boss knows that they are providing special service in the shop. If she do massage everyday sure fully book
Old 26-10-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=NotYoungMan;22773126]Seeing Lengkok Bahru being mentioned, reminds me of my regular : XX. Should I go see her in the next few days ?

Our experiences with MLs can be broadly classified as : Happy, Very Happy, Super Happy.[/

Awesome work!

Last edited by kcpro; 26-10-2023 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Mistake
Old 26-10-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster (B)

anyone got lobang for real massuese who give real good massage and then unwillingly to give special service but no choice. dun mind the looks but must be real massuese. mine is real massuese. so happend that visited many time to coax her to give bbbbj. at then end she worship my dick like her husband dick.. slowly sucking and nibbling it for 20 to 30 minutes till i shoot all the sperm into her mouth. not pretty but exciting and cheap
Old 26-10-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xiaobaicai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
anyone got lobang for real massuese who give real good massage and then unwillingly to give special service but no choice. dun mind the looks but must be real massuese. mine is real massuese. so happend that visited many time to coax her to give bbbbj. at then end she worship my dick like her husband dick.. slowly sucking and nibbling it for 20 to 30 minutes till i shoot all the sperm into her mouth. not pretty but exciting and cheap
Normally is go for pretty and good service one for special. If looking for real masseur with good massage, since it's Bukit Merah thread, try 163 directly opposite A*E*. Newly open but their staffs give damn solid foot reflexology and body massages, no special.

Special can go A*E* and level 3 A*. Beautiful ladies and great services, thanks to many bros here for sharing. Finally tried A**, really damn solid GFE but mileage low, must be regular to unlock.
Old 26-10-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobaicai View Post
Normally is go for pretty and good service one for special. If looking for real masseur with good massage, since it's Bukit Merah thread, try 163 directly opposite A*E*. Newly open but their staffs give damn solid foot reflexology and body massages, no special.

Special can go A*E* and level 3 A*. Beautiful ladies and great services, thanks to many bros here for sharing. Finally tried A**, really damn solid GFE but mileage low, must be regular to unlock.
as mentioned if i want to go for fucks i go geylang. i go for real good solid massage and then the best part is the massuese coaxed and ask for special which they dun provide. become regular suddenly it just happned grab my cock and start to push their head down for bj. very exciting cum in no time.
Old 27-10-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro can share tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1