The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fakeironman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fang from Loveaffair

Face: 9/10 Had plastic surgery but still beautiful
Body: 9/10 White smooth skin quite tall
Boobs: 10/10 Fake but had a sensitive nipple
BBBJ: 9/10 Comfortable but too short of time for me
FJ: 10/10 Can do any position
GFE: 10/10 She can speak Chinese and keep smile
RTF: Sure, if my wallet agreed
Old Today, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 3
crownedclown is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrownedclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownedclown View Post
FR for Idea from Kinkythai (KT)

Saw a new post in the tele group for Idea. Thought her photos look damnn familiar. Search search abit found some old FRs for her like a month ago or so and all say solid stuff uh Text OKT and got a slot. Wah bro, cant believe i missed her when she was here previously. Probably because I hoping for List to come back haha Below is my honest fr, ymmv Previous FRs by other bros are accurate also, can search for yourselves to see

( Click to show/hide )
OKT: Fast and efficient. Straightforward replies

Location: Familiar east hotel, bros that booked from this stable before would know. ok size room but comfy vibes. small toilet, just enough for 2 people. small hotel towel provided, can suggest to BYOT because it is quite small to me, size is like those face towel kind.

Looks: 10/10 Exactly same as pics. Very very chio. Big glassy eyes with double eyelids. She wears braces too so quite cute smile

Body: 9/10 Petite and all natural girl. Slightly thicc and meaty but no saggy loose fats or skin anywhere. bros looking for slim slim skinny body frame, she may not be for you. Firm pair of boobs, size like a small C or big B cups. Very small and light brown nipps. Not shaved below but trimmed well Solid ass also.

French: Yes. How deep you want to french her, she will return back to you. i noticed she keeps her eyes half open when frenching. Legit like a CFM face, not those cute cute type begging to get fucked, more like her face is telling you to fuck her now. maybe bros that like this kind eye contact, i tell you bro she will maintain it all the way when frenching. She wears some kind of fruity lip gloss, slightly sweet taste when frenching

BJ: 8/10 Not a bad job. Nice warmth and damp feeling inside her mouth. Sucks a little bit too hard for my liking, maybe for bros that like strong power suction kind. i prefer more sloppy and messy kind. She can barely DT fully but got legit effort to try. Suddenly stop then slowly squeeze in as much as she can inside her mouth. Her lips will move and try to like stretch forward. Lets me stand while she kneel on the bed, can grab her head and gently facefuck her. Occasionally looks up to keep eye contact. With her kind of looks ah, wah best. Legit guilty pleasure seeing a girl with this kind of looks having my dick in her mouth haha

FJ: 8/10 Really a solid fuck. Firm and tender meat, can just fuck and watch the jiggles Did missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Very nice to hug and french when doing missionary, she will wrap her arms around my shoulder, gently scratch my back and play with my hair. Good moans and heavy breathing. She gets louder the harder you fuck her. Doggy was very good. Will arch her back and fully present her ass out. And her 1 ass cheek bigger than my hand, can never fully hold onto that piece of jiggling meat bros

GFE: 8/10 Never touched her phone at all. Whole time just keep giving me eye contact. During sex, chitchatting or even in toilet washing up, always keep looking at me with her big glassy eyes. Look until i abit paiseh also hahah i also dont know why she look so much but feels quite genuine, not transactional at all. Her voice also very smooth and kinda deep to me, not some sweet little girl voice. Can speak english well and got abit of angmoh accent. Feels good chatting with her and mix with some frenching.

Overall: Chio meaty girl that gives you full attention and very easy to talk to
RTF for Idea from Kinkythai (KT)

Pretty much same experience as before but with more GFE. Sadly today is her last day. But she plans to come back again in like a couple of months

She did seemed pretty tired when I went back to see her. But she recognized me and still gave good service. Cuddled together between shots and chat a little. She shared how some other bro originally booked another girl but saw her when she opened her door to collect her grab food. Then halfway eating the guy came and knocked on her door. Funny guy lmao

Because we were both tired also we just napped a little together while cuddling with our fingers locked. Feels very genuine, she even snored abit lol

Will be definitely going to RTF her when she comes back again
Old Today, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
insomnialock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR for Lovie from Lust365.

Damage : $180/90mins/2shots
OKT : Helpful & friendly 101%
GFE : 90%

Lovie looks pretty, not bad, I admire a girl with short hair so bonus 9.5/10! Her boobies I not sure if natural but the C cup bouncy, I fondle and played with it throughout bc I’m a Boobs kind of man! Her skin is also vry soft la, and fair looking so anther bonus for me.

BBBJ was a 85% she was giving me some strokes with tongue and mouth movements, she loved to tease me when she licked my balls.
FJ was 90% I really had a good time with her, she knew wht she was doing and vry accommodating!
Old Today, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

Hana
GX

WYSIWYG but with thai tan, bros with such a preference must fast hand

Thou are man made they are great to play with C-D

Good kissing with a playful tongue, body to body roaming brief experience.This was where she shined for me, great suction.

She is accommodating to different position and throws you a desirable look every now and then

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=986921&highlight=
Old Today, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Loneatime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Baby / Lust365
Damage / 140:45:1

https://sbfsg.shop/showthr...highlight=baby

Looks/ 9 very minimal difference. Pretty and hot
Body/ 9 meaty in all places. She has all the goods. Face value and body
Boobs/ 10++++ syt with huge natural boobies. Just wow
BBBJ/ 8.5 baby suctions, but ok can follow instructions well so no problem
FJ/ 9 Low mileage in tightness of her abalone. Can do any position

Gfe/ 9 new gf feels

Rtf/ yes

Old Today, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Mira from FoxyThai

Been reading the reviews on Mira whom is a Viet and so I took the courage today to try her out. Easy booking thru WhatsApp and location was given with proper directions and fast response. Really like the fast response from this stable.

Girl : Mira (Viet)
Location : east and room with proper spacious shower. Towels is good!
Body: Perfect! (IMO) just love the slender body.
Boobs: big and juicy
Looks: this one subjective but to me it’s 10/10
BBBJ: Shiok! Hot and cold is served with slutty looks.
Painting: she loves it! Squirms and moans, will be perfect if it’s fully shaven

Took 2 shots but only managed to do 1, she can take poundings without even complaining, she’s able to match my stamina and we were perspiring with the hour long poundings!

This is the girl that is really giving all out and though she doesn’t speak much of English, her French was all she gave since my entrance to exit of the room.

Go support her guys, she doesn’t have much customer which I find it rare for this type of service oriented girl.
Old Today, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Rosie from FoxyThai

Saw Rosie pics in TG and message the stable for booking. Confirmed timing and location was provided so rush down to the place.

Girl : Rosie
Location : east and room with proper spacious shower. Towels is provided!
Body: Petite, standing at 1.60m but I like her slender legs
Boobs: big but doctored, I will sack her boobs surgeon!
Looks: this one subjective but to me it’s 7/10 she looks exactly like the photo
BBBJ: Don’t really enjoy it but she gives it diligently, out to please
Painting: it’s fully shaven but I don’t really have the mood to paint

This girl can speak good English, not new to this trade and loves to engage in conversation talking about her trips and foods, can take good banter and she’s witty and smart!

She is willing to serve, took 2 shots but I manage 1 as she was tight and she can only take it slooooooow pounding.

She’s returning in a few days time, those who like petite and big boobs go find her now. She can carry a good conversation and the session won’t feel commercial.
Old Today, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
doraemonblackie is Cool - loads of Potential

Took Miley from lust365 today

Okt : Gave clear instructions, friendly & nice
Looks : 9/10 Plus minus but same to pictures
Boobies : Natural B just how I love it, soft to play with
Body : Slim looking, tall have some nice curves
BJ : 9/10 power , the suck and suctions was good for me, can go all day one
FJ i would give it at 90%, she made sure I was fully pleased and satisfied, accommodated to the positions I want love, was indeed a pleasure with no rest time!
Old Today, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
happyheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Natty from Seduction is pretty & was a bonus for me cause chio so can stare at her face while fking her.

Body was just right for me curves at all the right place, the view from the back and front also nice leh, on point la! her skin was soft fair, her neh perfect.
We nonstop kissing almost thought she my girlfriend

The BBBJ best I could shoot anytime if I never control but wah she was a good tease bro. Her pussy also taste and smell good, easily wet, love it!
FJ great , many positions she did , I couldn’t keep up with her performances. No need go for second round bc she totally satisfied me, she really knows what she is doing.

Surely coming back when I get the money, no regrets thanks
Old Today, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Aaron510 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Aurora of 7th Heaven

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
GFE: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
DFK: 7/10

Very accommodating FL and with a keen sense of service. What other bros say about the massage is true, she is able to offer massage between shots with skill . Attitude also very good one, svc oriented and never complain very willing to please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1