The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2004, 05:58 PM
MarchBoy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Std Positive

I juz went for a checkup after realising i develop some yellowish discharges after bonking the FL winnie..

Anyone who bonk her recently, please go for a checkup and I am confirmed kana Gonorrhoea from her..

KNN i think she knew it but juz dun care....
Old 30-01-2004, 06:00 PM
MarchBoy

Anyone who got same expereince with other FL..please voice out so that other bros can be cautioned..

Think i am going to rest from scene for a while liao..

KNN....the two fucking jabs at the buttock is damn painful then still muz go counselling...

two weeks later, muz go back for chekup again...
Old 30-01-2004, 06:02 PM
MarchBoy

KNN better recover or not SIAO liao....

Bro, those who have bonk Winnie 19yrs old from XXX Polytechnic staying in bedok...

PLS..PLS....PLS..go for a check up..
Old 30-01-2004, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
BeDoK85 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
From TP? Staying Blk 98c?
Old 31-01-2004, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
rickyongshow10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Marchboy,

u wear condom ?
bbbj ?
Old 31-01-2004, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 23
milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by goodu
... anyway i feel bad about it cos i give u her contact one, is there any chance i can make up by paying u part of the medical fee or full fee if its not too ex??

I will update my trade thread and remove her from my lsit... dun want other bros kana...
real nice gesture from a great member. cheers! bro.

take care.

Checkout My Active Threads:
milkman's movie collection
milkman's 'Private' magazine collection
Old 31-01-2004, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of
Well, the section is titled '....[Free STDs included]', so bro don't be too sad about it. I wish you speedy recovery and able to cheong again soon. Take good care!
Old 31-01-2004, 11:34 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Std Positive

What the fuck do you expect to get from a freelancer?... a winning toto ticket????

I made it quite clear in the forum preamble and even included "free stds" in the title of the FL section. You should know by now that FLs are an accident just waiting to happen.

Many Freelancers don't have a clue about sexual health issues and are absolutely clueless about safe sex practises.

I'd be more surprised if you DON'T catch an STD on regular basis if you continue to indulge in unsafe sex with freelancers.

My recommendation is to stick to the legal joints. The girls go for mandatory health checks and are lectured by the authorities on safe sex. They aren't 100% safe but the risk is a lot lower.

Finallycan you stop posting std stuff in the FL forum. I already moved your first post to the "sexual health issues" forum and I am doing the same with this thread.

The FL section is for the exchange of FL crap. If you catch something, tell everyone in the STD forum. That's what it's there for.

Quote:
Originally posted by MarchBoy
I juz went for a checkup after realising i develop some yellowish discharges after bonking the FL winnie..

Anyone who bonk her recently, please go for a checkup and I am confirmed kana Gonorrhoea from her..

KNN i think she knew it but juz dun care....
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-01-2004, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of
Hi bro. sorry to hear that u contracted STD from a FL circulated here. I have many times warned guys about the risk involve in bonking FL. I have spoken to one and she look so suprised when i told her BBBJ is a possible act for STD transmission. All they noe is how to make $$ getting fuck. And the worst is some FL already noe they are STD +ve and still look for customers cos the need to make $$. Watchout for those PRCs! Do note that u must test for HIV too...Go to DSC. Some GP jus treat u for what it apppears now. The chance of HIV +ve is much higher if STD is trasmitted. Take care and good luck.
mit
Old 03-02-2004, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kaze is Cool - loads of Potential
OMG, sorry to hear a good bro kena this misfortune. ANd this thread is indeed discouraging for a newbee like me. Haven't even got started just a question ? even wear cap also gotten or izzit becoz of unsafe sex?

But do get well soon.
Old 03-02-2004, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kaze is Cool - loads of Potential
OMG, sorry to hear a good bro kena this misfortune. ANd this thread is indeed discouraging for a newbee like me. Haven't even got started just a question ? even wear cap also gotten or izzit becoz of unsafe sex?

But do get well soon.
Old 07-02-2004, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 23
perrymason32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
If I could add, you should be careful of all hookers, whether FL or not. True that the ones in Geylang houses are trained etc, but you should always play it safe anyway.

As for FLs, even the local ones--believe it or not!--may not know or care what they're doing. The ones that worry me the most are the ones who don't even know how to put on a condom properly, even though they insist must do it with a condom. (Which is why you should put it on properly if they screw up.)

I mean, KNN, you have to put the condom properly lah! It's not a talisman that you can simply put on and will scare away all the viruses.

Also, Geylang house ones I have something to say. I found it very ironic sometimes when the girl is administering a BBBJ while I'm looking at the poster in the room that says you have to "use a condom, EVEN FOR ORAL SEX".

--perry

Quote:
Originally posted by MitMit
Hi bro. sorry to hear that u contracted STD from a FL circulated here. I have many times warned guys about the risk involve in bonking FL. I have spoken to one and she look so suprised when i told her BBBJ is a possible act for STD transmission. All they noe is how to make $$ getting fuck. And the worst is some FL already noe they are STD +ve and still look for customers cos the need to make $$. Watchout for those PRCs! Do note that u must test for HIV too...Go to DSC. Some GP jus treat u for what it apppears now. The chance of HIV +ve is much higher if STD is trasmitted. Take care and good luck.
mit
Old 08-02-2004, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Std Positive

Quote:
Originally posted by sammyboyfor

My recommendation is to stick to the legal joints. The girls go for mandatory health checks and are lectured by the authorities on safe sex. They aren't 100% safe but the risk is a lot lower.

What about sex in HC ? Safe boh ?

In HC, I always wear condom during bj & fj but don't use when hj & fingering her cb. So, am I free from STD ? Or must go checkup ?

Tks
Old 08-02-2004, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Std Positive

Quote:
Originally posted by gedangsa

What about sex in HC ? Safe boh ?

In HC, I always wear condom during bj & fj but don't use when hj & fingering her cb. So, am I free from STD ? Or must go checkup ?

Tks
By the way, all HCs are not authorised to provide any specials to customers. It is up to the gals whether they want to go checkup or not.
Old 08-02-2004, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Std Positive

Quote:
Originally posted by Luna
By the way, all HCs are not authorised to provide any specials to customers. It is up to the gals whether they want to go checkup or not.

I know, but am I safe from STD boh ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1