The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2005, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 19
gangjian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What if caught in a raid?

I'm new to SG, so need some bros bo enlighten me on this:

Looks like a raid at a TN or HC by the police is a real possibility. So what will happen if one is caugth by the "raiders" in the following compromising positions:
1/ in the middle of cheonging, dick burried in cunt;
2/ although no action is going on at the time, the girl is not "properly" covered, e.g., with a boob or two out in the open;
3/ throbbing dick standing out (could even with a CD on), but the girl managed to separate from you and put cover on.

And of course, if someone can also tell how to handle these situations, that would be even better. Thanks!
Old 29-09-2005, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 19
SeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud of
Re: What if caught in a raid?

There are already so many threads on this topic. Please do a search before you got hantam left right centre
Old 30-09-2005, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 20
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

You will need to go back police station to have your statement recorded. You will usually be the prosecution witness for them to charge the mei mei with soliciting or perfoming a sexual act in a public place or violation of immigartion law(if on visit pass) or breach of work permit regulation. Unless you forced the mei mei to copulate, you will face a criminal charge of rape or molest, depending on investigation outcome. In this case, your fanily need to post bail for you to await prosecution in court...
Old 30-09-2005, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangjian

Looks like a raid at a TN or HC by the police is a real possibility. So what will happen if one is caugth by the "raiders" in the following compromising positions:
2/ although no action is going on at the time, the girl is not "properly" covered, e.g., with a boob or two out in the open;
3/ throbbing dick standing out (could even with a CD on), but the girl managed to separate from you and put cover on.

And of course, if someone can also tell how to handle these situations, that would be even better. Thanks!
Please refer to this thread.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 30-09-2005, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Wah! Very risky bonking FLs in Spore. So complicated if get caught with pants down. Overseas kongkek still safer!
Old 01-10-2005, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

if u r caught, best of all yr CO will be waiting at home with a pair of scissors!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-10-2005, 05:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman
Wah! Very risky bonking FLs in Spore. So complicated if get caught with pants down. Overseas kongkek still safer!
Getting caught with pants down is a risk in all parts of the world, the only difference is whether you speak the language or not

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 01-10-2005, 05:31 AM
Samster

sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm new to SG, so need some bros bo enlighten me on this... And of course, if someone can also tell how to handle these situations, that would be even better. Thanks!
Bro gangjian, since you're new to Singapore, here's my advice:

Tell the anti-vice man nicely that the girl is your wife back home and you're visiting Singapore anyway

Tell the anti-vice man nicely that the girl is your wife back home and you're visiting Singapore anyway and whether he can come back in 5 minutes

Tell the anti-vice man nicely that the girl is your wife back home and you're visiting Singapore anyway and whether he can come back in 5 minutes and help you bring in a cup of tea as well

If you're new to Singapore, better bring your passport wherever you go

Fucking high,
Old 01-10-2005, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
Tell the anti-vice man nicely that the girl is your wife back home and you're visiting Singapore anyway

If you're new to Singapore, better bring your passport wherever you go
Very nice excuses. But I doubt they will believe. Yup, bring your passport wherever you go. Just be more careful with it

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 01-10-2005, 12:48 PM
Samster

Let me relate an incident during a raid by AV sometime back at a popular KTV. We were all highly intoxicated by then from the XO, red wine. There was a lot of action, especially in the dark corner(ours was VIP room). You know lah, gals trying to remove 1 guy clothing and vice versa some guys 'attacking' another gal.

Then suddenly waiter dash in and shouted something but cannot hear as music too loud. Too late, AV follow in and lights on. It was a funny situation. Some friends without their shirt, some in underwear only. 1 friend was wearing one of the gals outfit(they exchange clothing, she was in his tee short and jeans and he in her mini skirt and low cut blouse). AV pickup 2 G-string and 3 bra and ask who it belongs to. All gals fall in in a row and female AV officers checking the gals to see who not wearing their underwear while all of us guys sit in a row. I was fully dressed as at that time of raid, I was singing and my gal has left the room to another room... heng ar...AV ask my friend why he wearing woman's clothings and ask him he man or woman...haha...

they then bring all the gals out(yes holding their G-string and bra) in their hands, and of course my poor friend in woman's clothings. The rest of us stay in the room. After a while, call for bill and left. As for my friend, he join us later after exhanging back his clothings...what a night...
Old 01-10-2005, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt3305
... As for my friend, he join us later after exhanging back his clothings...what a night...
Bro dt3305, your friend must be cursing and swearing his balls out that night

Fucking high,
Old 01-10-2005, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
Very nice excuses. But I doubt they will believe. Yup, bring your passport wherever you go. Just be more careful with it
The work permit /employment pass not enough? Have to carry passport?
Old 01-10-2005, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Thanks, Bro!

Very helpful, although still a lot of confusions. I guess there really are no definite answers, very much depends on how the police enforce the laws.

Anyway, all bros interested should refer to this earlier thread " What to do during AV raid?". Sorry for not finding this thread earlier. Please terminate the current thread.
Old 01-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Samster

My friend do look like ah gua...tall and skinny and shoulder length hair...some more the gal apply lip stick for him....hahaha...anyway, that's his tactic ...everytime ask gals to exchange clothes with him....he say this is to see their full body but no luck with the g-string...the gals don't want to give that up...only their bra they will give...so imagine my friend in gals clothings that night and som more wearing bra...AV also blur and 1 male officer actually laugh...they must be saying...wtf?!
Old 01-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
The work permit /employment pass not enough? Have to carry passport?
Quote:
... Very helpful, although still a lot of confusions. I guess there really are no definite answers, very much depends on how the police enforce the laws...
Bro gangjian, you seem to be a regular cheongster at Geylang, with FLs and even scored a Filipino before, so you can't possible be that new to Singapore and asking such detailed questions on raids rights?

Who you kidding?

Fucking high,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1