The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 18
peter_lee_1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter_lee_1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Exclamation Caught Pants Down at HC/TN During AV Raid

Need to ask fellow bros here what actions will police take if i'm in the midst of enjoying my hj or fj and the police suddenly raid the place?

1. They leave alone to cum then arrest?

2. They ask me to put on clothes then arrest me together with the meimei into the van?

3. If arrested, is it a must to call families to bail out?

4. No arrest, just questioning and will record name?

5. No arrest, no anything, just ask me to go home?

Thank you!
Old 25-05-2007, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 21
imate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Caught Pants Down at HC/TN During AV Raid

1st thing, I dunno whether to laugh or cry when I saw your post. To answer your questions.

1. U think u got mood when kenna caught with pants down? And even if let's say u got mood, u think police still let u cum? Common sense.

2. Of coz they will ask to put on clothes. Then go out let everyone see your balls dangling? Like that they will charge u with another indecent exposure. U up lorry not too sure, but heard is IF ONLY u make trouble when kenna caught.

3. U watch too much tv. Ask family bail u out? Only if u want to die. If kenna caught ask friends to bail out liao.

4. Depend your luck. If u come out with some lan jiao excuses like u r a paying customer, most prob up lorry go mata chu drink kopi. I personally will tell u go IMH check up. Of course keep quiet. At most say she is your gf from china etc. Answer when only need to answer.

5. Ask u go home? Wait long long.

After answering these questions. I have half a mind to unload 4 rounds onto u. I will give u the benefit of the doubt. If u r a working adult, please ask sensible questions. If u r still a kid, please go back to school. School holiday haven't start yet. This is not the right place for kids to be in. Maybe try hanging out at Far East more often rather than here. And finally if u r maybe a 40 year old virgin, go get a life?
Old 25-05-2007, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Hardnuts is Cool - loads of Potential

Believe it or not! Men caught in action will not be arrested but your name, NRIC No, contact No will be taken down.... and if you don't want any trouble just agree to be prosecuting witness...so simple!!!!
Old 25-05-2007, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
DirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imate View Post
1st thing, I dunno whether to laugh or cry when I saw your post. To answer your questions.

1. U think u got mood when kenna caught with pants down? And even if let's say u got mood, u think police still let u cum? Common sense.

2. Of coz they will ask to put on clothes. Then go out let everyone see your balls dangling? Like that they will charge u with another indecent exposure. U up lorry not too sure, but heard is IF ONLY u make trouble when kenna caught.

3. U watch too much tv. Ask family bail u out? Only if u want to die. If kenna caught ask friends to bail out liao.

4. Depend your luck. If u come out with some lan jiao excuses like u r a paying customer, most prob up lorry go mata chu drink kopi. I personally will tell u go IMH check up. Of course keep quiet. At most say she is your gf from china etc. Answer when only need to answer.

5. Ask u go home? Wait long long.

After answering these questions. I have half a mind to unload 4 rounds onto u. I will give u the benefit of the doubt. If u r a working adult, please ask sensible questions. If u r still a kid, please go back to school. School holiday haven't start yet. This is not the right place for kids to be in. Maybe try hanging out at Far East more often rather than here. And finally if u r maybe a 40 year old virgin, go get a life?
Er Bro, think threadstarter said ganna caught in HC/TN leh. Say u up ur china gf in TN/HC?? Think the mata will laugh to head drop lah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardnuts View Post
Believe it or not! Men caught in action will not be arrested but your name, NRIC No, contact No will be taken down.... and if you don't want any trouble just agree to be prosecuting witness...so simple!!!!
If you are caught with your dick hanging in the open, mata can charge u with indecent exposure. If you are caught with your dick in the girl's mouth, you can be charged with having unnatural sex. If you are caught with your dick inside the meimei, you will be charge with having sex in a public place. HOWEVER, what bro hardnuts say is right, the mata is not after the man, they are after the ladies. Just say the truth and you will be fine (no pun intended).
You gotta ask yourself...
"Do I feel lucky?"
Well, do cha, PUNK!
Old 25-05-2007, 09:14 AM
Samster

peter_lee_1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter_lee_1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imate View Post
Bro you cant get the humour behind option 1 is it? cum too much and affect your sense of humour

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

Looks like if kena caught name and ic will be taken. quite troublesome if applying job in civil service. everything will be dig out.
Old 25-05-2007, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 18
Doran Gray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wat you do in your private life and if you wanna cheong for all you want, it doesn't affect your career in the civil service unless it is a criminal offence. The most, you will be charged under the civil law.

Of course, if you are some high-flyer who is in the administrative grade earning around S$30k per month, then I suggest you better not cheong and behave yourself to save the high-paying job. Go and get yourself some mistress or "keep" woman can already.

Anyway, take note that you will be up lorry if you sign in under a false name in any HC if there is an AV raid.

Hope the above helps to clarify the doubts about your job and cheonging career, bro!

Cheers,

Doran's Legacy : It doesn't matter the pussy is black or white, as long as it grips the dick!
Old 25-05-2007, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
cutemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with Bro imate.....
Old 25-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

"I'M NOT STUPID" ...So said the Police

Many of them also go cheong all these MPs. How often do they do the raids and what prompt them to do it? Complaints or suka suka up to them or their Tao Kay on top?
Old 25-05-2007, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
"I'M NOT STUPID" ...So said the Police

Many of them also go cheong all these MPs. How often do they do the raids and what prompt them to do it? Complaints or suka suka up to them or their Tao Kay on top?
I won't be surprise if such raids are part and parcels of stiff competition between such joints. Also, newbies who are pissed off by constant bullying, degrading and zapping here may revenge by reporting / complain to police. Their mentality is this: Since you don't want to share, i'll make sure no one else gets to enjoy it.

Sometimes, hdb owners staying in the vicinity (esp housewife) will call up the police to lodge a report. so they lan lan have to raid.

FYI, our police will take action only when there is complaints.
Old 25-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jurassic_prick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I 1st saw this thread, I was feeling quite curious too. I was hoping that some unlucky bro who actually kenna caught with pants down can share their experience.

To be honest, it does cross my mind sometimes about the possibility of suay suay kenna caught in the act. But then again, the small head always seem to overrule the big one, so still cheong lah!

But if some bros got solid info to share, will much appreciate.
Old 25-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

RAID alway conduct at night?
Old 26-05-2007, 08:59 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by akan88 View Post
RAID alway conduct at night?
Yep! Only after the place is closed and everyone had left the building. Ha!

Ha! Sorry to be mean...It's Sat monring and I gotta work...

Raid can be anytime of the day bro! So, make sure you practice at home first on how to quickly pull up those pants of yours
Old 26-05-2007, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kk84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to Pearl Centre last november, and was scouting around with a friend for a good shop to enter. Then notice got 3 policement on the elevator behind us. Then 1 stop right in front of the elevator while the other 2 carry on walking, scarily, still behind us.

In the end, my friend and I also stressed until no mood, we make 1 round to look look, tcss like, wah, here don't have your shop lah! Etc etc Then we made haste and left.

Well, thats quite the first and last time we went over to PC, havent gone there yet ever since. Bad memories, LOL
Old 27-05-2007, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
k_focus is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk_focus is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk_focus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just to share my encounter during Av raid, I kenna once in HC, once in TN shop, for HC raid, av just will push open the door and said checking, I am quite lucky to just having msg at that time, they came too early, if not I sure kenna caught with ACTION haha, and if you don't get caught doing extra, they just check your IC, and let carry on msg. another time when I met them at a TN along east coast rd, also lucky, just finished action, chet chat with the gal when AV came in, just ask to dress up and go out, check IC, than ask me, you know this shop is open illegally open? I said I don't know, they open so I come, they just let me go and said next time must check, just DON'T argue with them, you will be fine. goodluck to all bros.
Old 28-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_focus View Post
Just to share my encounter during Av raid, I kenna once in HC, once in TN shop, for HC raid, av just will push open the door and said checking, I am quite lucky to just having msg at that time, they came too early, if not I sure kenna caught with ACTION haha, and if you don't get caught doing extra, they just check your IC, and let carry on msg. another time when I met them at a TN along east coast rd, also lucky, just finished action, chet chat with the gal when AV came in, just ask to dress up and go out, check IC, than ask me, you know this shop is open illegally open? I said I don't know, they open so I come, they just let me go and said next time must check, just DON'T argue with them, you will be fine. goodluck to all bros.
So you're saying even if you're full naked but not in the process of some specials, the cops let you be?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1