The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of
Voyeur Peeing

Used to have a fling back then who had a small bladder. And everytime we go out, after a couple of drinks, she would be dying to pee. To make things better, she's the kind of girl who dares to let fly in public (and i dont mean public restrooms). One quick look around to ensure nobdy is watching and she'll just pee in front of my watching eyes, be it at the botanical gardens, carpark or by a walkway. I wouldn't really consider this to be a huge fetish for me, but surprisingly I got slightly turned on by that and even found it quite hot. My pants would be bulging by the time she is done and there is a decent puddle on the floor.

Has anyone ever come across girls peeing in the public? Be at outside of clubs or parks etc? Would love to hear from your stories out there!
Old 29-08-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold
Re: Voyeur Peeing

Haha you should move to China if you into this kinda thing bro, you'll have a fantastic time! Don't say pee, shitting in public also got! Just search the net for the videos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by auxillaire View Post
Used to have a fling back then who had a small bladder. And everytime we go out, after a couple of drinks, she would be dying to pee. To make things better, she's the kind of girl who dares to let fly in public (and i dont mean public restrooms). One quick look around to ensure nobdy is watching and she'll just pee in front of my watching eyes, be it at the botanical gardens, carpark or by a walkway. I wouldn't really consider this to be a huge fetish for me, but surprisingly I got slightly turned on by that and even found it quite hot. My pants would be bulging by the time she is done and there is a decent puddle on the floor.

Has anyone ever come across girls peeing in the public? Be at outside of clubs or parks etc? Would love to hear from your stories out there!
Old 31-08-2016, 05:57 PM
Samster

auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of

An example of what I was talking about
Old 01-09-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cambodia rural country side.
Old 01-09-2016, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
chriskoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellykelly View Post
Cambodia rural country side.
One look and you know it is Cambodia?
Old 01-09-2016, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskoo View Post
One look and you know it is Cambodia?
i meant its common in cambodia rural area
Old 02-09-2016, 05:48 PM
Samster

I believe singapore also have. Except that ladies can hide well, else the large part of the population is scared of appearing on Stomp.
Old 02-09-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Yenno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by auxillaire View Post
I believe singapore also have. Except that ladies can hide well, else the large part of the population is scared of appearing on Stomp.
Haha very true
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1