The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
unclewang12345

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1887 / Power: 21
Wdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant future
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
their menu prices are all on the high side, plus no teasing if get the entry level item. not worth
Yup.. Reason given was that the recep will keep coming to check when entry package is selected. Waiting for it to close down.
Old 04-11-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Bommi99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

555 the Thai shop,I know there's a GILF and I've tried her. Huge knockers but I recently saw a younger Thai girl sitting outside. Any bros tried her? Please let me know how is it. Thanks.
Old 04-11-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by petoria View Post
how much for other svcs.
she did not offer other services, and i did not ask.
Old 05-11-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15485 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisChristofi View Post
Im at blk 226 C AMK. Any recommendation here or nearby ?
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 05-11-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bommi99 View Post
555 the Thai shop,I know there's a GILF and I've tried her. Huge knockers but I recently saw a younger Thai girl sitting outside. Any bros tried her? Please let me know how is it. Thanks.
I wish to know also. Always, passby wondering whether the younger one even does the massage. I suspect either being use to lure or..
Old 05-11-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The Thai shop looks very dirty leh. Haha.
Old 05-11-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15485 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Wat kind of dirty? 😛
Dirty dirty or humsup dirty? Lol
Old 05-11-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Bommi99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post

Bro,it's bloody dirty. I ever had a freaking cockroach crawl up my arm while I was getting a HJ. Lol. Funny experience. I got a shock and my lil bro got soft but the shop is actually dark and private. Only wish the ladies were better. Gilf parade for now until any bro manages to try the young one sitting outside.
Old 06-11-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro,it's bloody dirty. I ever had a freaking cockroach crawl up my arm while I was getting a HJ. Lol. Funny experience. I got a shock and my lil bro got soft but the shop is actually dark and private. Only wish the ladies were better. Gilf parade for now until any bro manages to try the young one sitting outside.
lol bruh u serious? cockroach in the playground is really first time hear. so far the places i been no matter how dirty the sheets are, the room are, also havent seen cockroach running about, lizard have la, but cockroach is next lvl.
Old 06-11-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
caoster is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, can share linda contact? TIA!!
Old 06-11-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 12
infectious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfectious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfectious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfectious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any bros manage to unlock any Bjs for MP around the area? just asking, i frequent ard 300+ area and always at most unlock auto roam and if their pants loose enuff sometimes slide in only always nth further.

See some bros here mentioned that top up 3R have bj?

any kind bros can point me in the right direction or am i doing something wrong? maybe not frequent enuff visitor?

To be Up:
Old 06-11-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 8
marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!

Got a few enquiries about linda do note that it was unclewang (thank him for this gem) that did the intro, also if looking for anything more than hj she doesn't do or maybe u can unlock if u Andy Lau or chemistryis good.

The place is nothing to shout about ,however I been going there once a week cause I like her attitude and aeroplane. There is another milf quite pretty called Kali she damn big boobies bit attitude is very sucks.

I like milfs that have good service attitude so that why go back to Linda and quite budget release.

Lastly the place is curtain type so not much privacy but to me quite kinky and adventurous lah. Linda told me next week will have 2 new gals coming haha.

Linda is not syt should be in her late 30s
Old 06-11-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit4brains View Post
has anyone tried this girl before? any reviews? https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-jojo/
Can fuck one this one. I came over to her place, tell her I wanna fuck. She say okay but I don't wanna fuck at her shop. We drove back to her place and I fucked her brains out. She got a 50 year sugar daddy. Got slight belly ah
Old 07-11-2022, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2065 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marl13 View Post
Got a few enquiries about linda do note that it was unclewang (thank him for this gem) that did the intro, also if looking for anything more than hj she doesn't do or maybe u can unlock if u Andy Lau or chemistryis good.

The place is nothing to shout about ,however I been going there once a week cause I like her attitude and aeroplane. There is another milf quite pretty called Kali she damn big boobies bit attitude is very sucks.

I like milfs that have good service attitude so that why go back to Linda and quite budget release.

Lastly the place is curtain type so not much privacy but to me quite kinky and adventurous lah. Linda told me next week will have 2 new gals coming haha.

Linda is not syt should be in her late 30s

bro have u try the hot stone? if not u can try it. very shoik too
Old 07-11-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
bro have u try the hot stone? if not u can try it. very shoik too
you got free hot stone, HDLY, hj etc from Linda is it? keep promo for her for fuck is it? why other ML no hot stone meh? the hot stone kit only use by linda ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread