The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-09-2006, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Scousers reporting in for duty sire!

Hopefully losing to Everton would somewhat motivate us from the defeat to something more constructive. We need to eradicate the defensive errors and look to use the ball more intelligently.

Against PSV, I'd like to see Bellamy, Kuyt and Gonzalez in the starting lineup.
Old 12-09-2006, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Sharing an article

jus 2 share an article dat me jus read ... fresh from ze oven ... u may want 2 read it if u can find ze time ... u won't get these in ze local papers 4 sure ...

Click here: What’s Going Wrong This Season?

Last edited by qw2op; 12-09-2006 at 01:19 AM.
Old 12-09-2006, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fb guru
Without a question of doubt Steve Mcmanaman & Robbie Fowler (gald the god is back)
Fowler is good and i'm glad he is back but then, till now have yet to see the real impact of him..
Old 12-09-2006, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8
in my honest opinion and analysis of pool's game, they should put crouch wif kuyt or bellamy.. or bellamy and kuyt.

1st option is crouchie is the target man for crosses coming in so bellamy or kuyt and get the half chances. coz they are better finishers. Bellamy is also able to supply nice balls for crouchie to score close range. though crouch is lanky, his tall frame does put off defenders.

Bellamy and kuyt are to a speedy attack should rafa need it as they are able to exchange quick one-two passes and they are both capable of hitting one or two in themselves. wif pennant and gonzalez on wings that should be good.
explosive team ( if you play football manager if will know what i mean)

next, alonso needs to be dropped, he is ineffective for both club and country. he is spain's frank LAM-PA. let him fight for his place. put sissoko in centre to DMC and gerrard to AMC. aurelio can only play left wing back or winger coz his defensive capabilites are not as good as riise. reina hmm..needs confidence and consistency, the best way is......drop him, put dudek and let reina fight for his worth in the team. rafa has too many players now and im worried he will be mr thinkering no.2. defence wise agger and hyypia. but hyypia old so got problem. I wouldnt be surprised if paletta will be called in first team action soon. let the argentinian boy have some light to shine.. he may be pool's next anthony vanden borre or vincent kompany both are young centre back prodigy
bro shit8,

kinda of beg to differ to play gerrard in an advance role. on hindsight, i guess pool were expecting everton to roll over and play dead. they should have played with 2 defensive midfielders sitting in front of the defence then cos everton was running riot there. my choice would be sissoko and gerrard. yes, gerrard. in case we forget, gerrard is probably the the top 3 tacklers in liverpool. win the midfield battle is of paramount importance, especially for last weekend's game.

crouch and fowler would still have gotten my nod as they have the experience to handle a derby game. bellamy would also be a very close 3rd option but i m biased towards God lah, with his kind of scoring record against the toffees. if u throw dirk kuyt into a derby game, he might have gotten a culture shock. i think he played his first minutes against west ham, who are not known for rough house tactics. i think benitez did right by not exposing him to the derby too much yet.

reina is having a confidence crisis right now... hmm... it BLOODY happens to every single goalie liverpool has signed!!! i think if buffon plays for liverpool, he will also develop a confidence crisis!!! what is happening man? carrager shouldnt play, but then who should. liverpool r buying young defenders, so the immediate problem of reliable cover will not be solved for the time being.

everything said, with all due respect, david moyes is doing a good job. he is also very good at getting the right players for his team. only 3 games into the new season, so liverpool shouldnt be too worried. like real, champions league game next and then chelsea i think. that's the crucial one. that's the one they need to go and get a result.
Old 12-09-2006, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fb guru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777
Fowler is good and i'm glad he is back but then, till now have yet to see the real impact of him..
agreed tat he has not make any real impact but i belive if Rafael Benitez will to put him on a reg basics in 1st 11 is a matter of time he get back his scorein touch. i do wish to see him partner Dirk Kuyt .
Old 12-09-2006, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fb guru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PSV Eindhoven v Liverpool: who should be in the staring 11 guys??
Old 12-09-2006, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 21
thereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
PSV Eindhoven v Liverpool: who should be in the staring 11 guys??

Reina, Agger, Finnan, Carragher, Hyypia, Gerrard, Sissoko, Zenden, Pennant, Bellamy & Kuyt.
Old 12-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 21
thereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
agreed tat he has not make any real impact but i belive if Rafael Benitez will to put him on a reg basics in 1st 11 is a matter of time he get back his scorein touch. i do wish to see him partner Dirk Kuyt .
Actually I really like Robbie Fowler......just hope he can starts scoring like he used to the last time he played for Liverppol.....
Old 12-09-2006, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereds
Actually I really like Robbie Fowler......just hope he can starts scoring like he used to the last time he played for Liverppol.....
seriously i thk Fowler's best days r over. he may still contribute but more effective in a cameo role; mayb come on as a sub n try to save a game. i thk it's better for Fowler to move on - to a smaller club like say, Reading or Wigan. which he'll get more games n improve. well, gary macallister did have a mini revival at Pool, Teddy bear at West ham n Viduka at boro ... so can Fowler.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 13-09-2006, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
Desmond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereds
Reina, Agger, Finnan, Carragher, Hyypia, Gerrard, Sissoko, Zenden, Pennant, Bellamy & Kuyt.
Champions League match starting soon..Any bro watching?..Hope Liverpool win~, cos bet bigggggggggg.............^
Old 13-09-2006, 01:54 PM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
seriously i thk Fowler's best days r over. he may still contribute but more effective in a cameo role; mayb come on as a sub n try to save a game. i thk it's better for Fowler to move on - to a smaller club like say, Reading or Wigan. which he'll get more games n improve. well, gary macallister did have a mini revival at Pool, Teddy bear at West ham n Viduka at boro ... so can Fowler.
to me, fowler will always be GOD. he might not be the force we have seen him in his first stint at liverpool but u should remember what he said when he was signed by rafa benitez. he was willing to go back even no salary was being paid to him and when he was signed, he felt like everyday is christmas. when i read those comments, i had goose pimples. yes, fowler is probably the richest guy in the premiership due to his astute investments, but that attitude, to me, is priceless.

benitez always says fowler is a good influence on the young team, which translates to the fact that fowler, being a living legend at liverpool, is signed more to help the team mature. he brings so much more this time round.

alas, when i went to peninsula to get the number and name printed, CO didnt allow me to put GOD cos not respectful to her religion.
Old 13-09-2006, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
dominto is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
to me, fowler will always be GOD. he might not be the force we have seen him in his first stint at liverpool but u should remember what he said when he was signed by rafa benitez. he was willing to go back even no salary was being paid to him and when he was signed, he felt like everyday is christmas. when i read those comments, i had goose pimples. yes, fowler is probably the richest guy in the premiership due to his astute investments, but that attitude, to me, is priceless.

benitez always says fowler is a good influence on the young team, which translates to the fact that fowler, being a living legend at liverpool, is signed more to help the team mature. he brings so much more this time round.

alas, when i went to peninsula to get the number and name printed, CO didnt allow me to put GOD cos not respectful to her religion.
Maybe you can try R God Fowler....... she might think that the printer missed ot an O in the jersey..... which could stand for "Really Good Fowler"....ha...ha.... but honestly though Fowler didn't really win the big trophies(yet at least) I really respect him for coming back to Liverpool when Rafa showed an interest....... He is one heck of a "true Redster"

YNWA
Old 14-09-2006, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominto
Maybe you can try R God Fowler....... she might think that the printer missed ot an O in the jersey..... which could stand for "Really Good Fowler"....ha...ha.... but honestly though Fowler didn't really win the big trophies(yet at least) I really respect him for coming back to Liverpool when Rafa showed an interest....... He is one heck of a "true Redster"

YNWA
what's done is done. already printed fowler. print jersey leh, u think i print money ah? buy jerseys for me and her again to print meh? but really glad he is back where he belongs, regardless of whether he contributes significantly on or off the field. good enough, favourite player in my favourite number 9. enough for now.

thanks for the suggestion though. YWNA all the way.
Old 14-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

The Great Dane, Jan Mobly is voted No. 16 for 100PWSTK!

Now for the Top 15!... Go Go Go......

My vote will go to "GOD" although he is unlikely to win...

My prediction for Top 5 goes to Dalgish, Rushie, Gerrard, "GOD" and Keegan.

Cheers!!!
Old 14-09-2006, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

liverpool is my religion n anfield is my church
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1