The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
teletubbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Relationship wif a viet girl....

hi bros,

im a newbie and doing contribution for the first time....sharing wif u my experience wif a viet girl lasting a period of abt 4 yrs...im not stranger to the chiong scene but its my 1st time having a relationship wif a WL....

it all started wif me going out wif my new found bro during my reservist...we decided to meet up after our ICT and went to this pub along Gelyang (lots of viet girls).

met this girl...name is TrucH....she's 23 then, chatted n drank...not much happening......considered pretty (to my taste) and normal looking figure...being a seasoned chiongster, i didn't think much abt it, juz another nite out, juz another WL...she has been in sg for only 2 weeks...

3 weeks after, i was at the pub again wif my reservist fren...got myself another girl.....so happen that i see TrucH again....while my girl went to other tables, i gestured TrucH over to join mi.....that's how it started...
on tat nite...she didn't move to different tables...she sticked wif mi the whole nite...i didn't ask why, but i do know she needs to butterfly to make her monies...was oso feeling bored.....asked her for sex when the nite ended....went to the hotel directly across the road...no drama for the first time...juz pay n fuck...but one thing that suprise mi was her boobs...big n firm (how do u post pictures here??)...slurp slurp....can't really tell when she's dress......now some bros will blast me for spoiling market....i paid her 150. reason being so is that she didn't butterfly....

met her on another occasion at the pub...again it was a pay and fuck episode...no drama....paid her 100...yes she did butterfly this time round...

being a cheapskate...i started thinking..hmm...mayb i can fuck her for free....so i decided to try my luck...it was in noon time round....was my day off...called her...was a nice surprise that she's willing to come out even though its last minute...went makan...then we to the hotel...had a good time....right after leaving the hotel...i acted blur n didn't pay her...dropped her at her accomodation...thinking she might ask for money..but she didn't..ended wif a good bye peck instead...heart as shouting out "Victory!!"....damm shiok man...free fuck....so i thought (will reveal more in my later post).

Soon enuf...she has to go back to Viet (visitor pass expire)...i went abt my life and was in the Middle East for a business trip... where i had a present surprise...she called and is coming back to SG...we didn't meet for a few weeks already.....sidetracking a little here..going to the Middle E is boring when night life is concern...knn...some countries in the M.E is dead unless ur talking abt Bahrain and UAE...check out a HC there..knn all indians (no offencs to indian bros here)...cater to the vast population of indians there...Bahrain n UAE is different...can see PRCs there...going back t TrucH

Again we met...at the pub......waited for the nite to end......didn't bed her that nite...went to the beach and chitchat...that where she drop the bomb...saying that she has fallen for mi....and she enjoy being wif mi...i was thinking to myself.."WTF...meet u for a few time only...i did not even try to impress u during our time togather...call u to my table n chitchat only n u hav fallen for me...." she then reassure mi that her words ar truthful....i thought to myself...hmmm...mayb there some truth in it...anyway... i showed her my wife pic tat nite (yes i'm married)...she didn't say a thing...as we were walking back to the car...she said "wei she mo" (why? in mandrain)..."why i'm a married man?"....sent her home and i thought its the end of our story.....nez thing i know is that she's going back to Viet again...we only text each other occasionally then...

Abt 2 months later...she asked mi out....we had lunch....naturally...things ended in bed..sex became more uninhibited...we laughed and joked more...dun noe why...we were getting more comfortable to each other....soon after...our sex session become more frequent n fun...things like licking chocolate off body parts, hanky panky in the car, me breastfucking her, she doing footjob for mi (yes footjob)...and even filming ourselves during sex...anythings goes, but one thing that she dun like is giving mi bj while im standing (mayb i look ugly frm that angle..haha)...dun ask mi why...i've no idea till this very day...all this for FREE...She will go out wif me everytime i asked(100% attendance)...never excuse herself...it was then that i started believing that she truthfully like me...even though im married...

to be contd.....
Old 17-10-2011, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Relationship wif a viet girl....

Are we expecting some query from u soon haha
Old 17-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Samster

no queries expected...juz sharing my journey with a viet girl with the bros here...
Old 17-10-2011, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vietnam80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i sense KC......
Old 17-10-2011, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2287 / Power: 13
xqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond repute

seems recently lot of bros kced by viet wls .. Viet wls more attractive ?
Old 17-10-2011, 06:34 PM
Samster

part 2/4

our relationship blossom....she never talk to me abt money...juz like a normal couple..but this is where the stake get higher. First, is the danger of falling in love wif a WL. The second is my marriage (wife may find out) as we were going out to public places and we may be seen by frens n relatives. To deal wif the first issue, i always reminded myself that she's a WL and not to fall for her. i also tell myself this "live by the sword, die by the sword", meaning to come out and play, be also ready to be played. This help to keep my emotion in check as to not suffer any heartache in the future. I also reminded her that im married, no way we can be togather. In this way, we had a common understanding as all these will come to an end someday. Other than that, all was well. I was the envy of many men when we go to the beach...she's the slim and well endowed type. going to the beach is always fun...she will caress n tease my bro while in water...i will teach her how to swim (gosh wat was thinking then, should be "playing" with her instead rite?). we will stay embrace in the water for long period of time enjoying the sun and each other's company.

All was well....so good that one day before having sex, she suggested not using condom...she said she wanted to feel me....yes...i did the unthinkable...going raw...never in my life hav i chionged wifout protection. the smaller brain was ruling mi at that point in time and i went for it...
Regretted my action and waited for a few weeks before going for a HIV test...doc gave mi a clear and i was a relieved man.

during all these time, i seldom visit her at the pub...i didn't want to see her in other men's arm..i oso didn't want to affect her way of earning a living...i will go to her pub once a while and will not stay long (less than a hour)...i didn't intefere wif her work...while wif mi, her client will call and i will allow her to speak to them on the phone. I didn't insist, but suggested her not sleeping with her client...she agreed (not sure if she meant it)...soon we were having sex without protection thruout the relationship (went for HIV test after we ended, im given the clear - thanks for bros concern)...I practise the withdrawal method...must say i'm proud of my performance (can last 25mins even when raw)...fuck so long that she once bled a little...her frens was laughing at her when she related it to them...

one day, i couldn't contact her...phone was dead...tried contacting her for the next 24 hrs but to no avail....when she finally pick up the phone, i knew something was wrong, the police raided her apartment and she was held overnite at ICA...I picked her at ICA (at ICA, there a side door nez far frm the entrance, looking at it u will know its a high security entrance)...she cried...though she was not caught red handed (working in a pub), she was given a 3 yrs ban...she and her group of frens who were detained hav the red brusies or mark in between their eyes...i ask her why is this so, she refused to talk abt her experience while in detention...I can only speculate its some form of light physical punishment/torture handed out to detainees.

So i begun to see another dark side of their trade...u see, when u become popular, other girls get jealous, they give u away to the police by telling them what your're doing or staying. the intended victim could be my girl or someone in her group she's staying wif. it truth wat some bro say in this forum, viet girls gossip a lot...lots of backstabbing too...girls whom she considered fren will tell me bad things abt my girl...things like she has a lot of client and seeing men behind my bad...it took them wif a pinch off salt and do not dismiss the possibility at the same time...frankly speaking, i never get angry or felt betray when i hear this...i've managed my expectation rite frm the start...

i will post some picture of her in my later post...but will blank out her face to protect her identity.

to be contd....
Old 17-10-2011, 11:06 PM
Samster

hmm...submitted part two of my story...not published, wondering if i've written something that is forbidden...nevermind...will re-write and submit part two tomolo...
Old 18-10-2011, 03:48 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

You're a moron.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-10-2011, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

ya ... u r indeed a lucky guy.
Old 18-10-2011, 09:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
iLuvVietNam is stuck in moderation for some time to come

INteresting ...

Camping here for more
Old 18-10-2011, 09:32 AM
Samster

erh why call mi a moron? call mi names oso must give reason rite?
Old 18-10-2011, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for part 3 and 4
Old 18-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teletubbie View Post
Anyone who develops an emotional attachment to a WHORE has to be a moron.

There is no other explanation for doing something so stupid.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teletubbie View Post
Part 3 & 4 and photos better follow soon.. if not really proven to be moron...
Old 18-10-2011, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Ok let`s do a poll as to how the ending would be..

1) They ended up happily ever after

2) The girl left him heartbroken and bankbroken

3) He woke up and walked away happily into the sunset

4) None of the above

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1