The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2005, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 20
ultraman070 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultraman070 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultraman070 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Visa

Dear bros, i like to check with youi all if my Thai girlfriend wants to come to Singapore, does she need a VISA? This is her first time to Singapore. Secondly, booking the airfare here is cheaper or booking in Bangkok is cheaper? Hpe you brothers can advise me, Thanks!
Old 25-11-2005, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Visa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraman070
Dear bros, i like to check with youi all if my Thai girlfriend wants to come to Singapore, does she need a VISA?
Asean member, so no need.

Attached is from SIR,

Foreigners holding travel documents issued by the following countries will require a visa to enter Singapore:

* Afghanistan
* Algeria
* Bangladesh (Except Diplomatic/Official passport holders)
* Commonwealth of Independent States* (Except Diplomatic/Official/Service passport holders for a stay of up to 30 days )
o Armenia
o Azerbaijan
o Belarus
o Georgia
o Kazakhstan
o Kyrgyzstan
o Moldova
o Russia
o Tajikistan
o Turkmenistan
o Ukraine
o Uzbekistan
* Egypt
* India (Except Diplomatic/Official passport holders)
* Iran
* Iraq
* Jordan (Except Diplomatic/Official passport holders)
* Lebanon
* Libya
* Morocco
* Myanmar (Except Diplomatic/Official passport holders)
* People's Republic of China (Except Diplomatic/Service/Public Affairs passport holders for a stay of up to 30 days)
* Pakistan
* Saudi Arabia
* Somalia
* Sudan
* Syria
* Tunisia (Except Diplomatic/Official passport holders)
* Yemen

In addition, visitors holding Hong Kong Document of Identity, Macao Special Administrative Region (MSAR) Travel Permit, Palestinian Authority Passport, Refugee Travel Document issued by the Middle-East countries and Temporary Passport issued by United Arab Emirates will also require a visa to enter Singapore.

* Nationals of the Commonwealth Independent States may be granted entry into Singapore without visas if they are on transit to a third country. However, they are required to fulfil the following conditions:-

* They are in transit to a third country;
* They hold a valid passport, a confirmed onward air-ticket, entry facilities (including visa) to the third country and have sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore;
* They continue their journey to the third country within the 96-hour visa free period granted; and
* They satisfy Singapore's entry requirements. As in all arrivals, the grant of the social visit passes to travellers will be determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority officers at the Singapore Checkpoints.
Old 25-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Although...... depending on her luck, custom officers in S'pore might ask lots of questions and even check her wallet for money to prove she has enough for her stay in S'pore.....

Jet Asia is around 4,800THB for round trip from Bkk to S'pore and S'pore back to Bkk... not sure about price in S'pore though....

Old 25-11-2005, 11:57 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Although...... depending on her luck, custom officers in S'pore might ask lots of questions and even check her wallet for money to prove she has enough for her stay in S'pore.....
Apply a credit, everything is solved.....
Old 25-11-2005, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 19
JPimp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJPimp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Also want to add, it is at the immigrations discretion as to whether to issue your GF a 7 or 14 day visa. No written rule there so cannot argue. Extension may not be approved as well, so don't plan a long honeymoon.
Old 25-11-2005, 12:03 PM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Apply a credit, everything is solved.....
yup. yi ka zhai shou, heng xin qian li... hehehe... I've heard Thai complained about S'pore custom officers asking too many questions.. they felt S'porean custom officers look down on them. Maybe it sound silly, but we give "invitation letters" to our Thai staffs when we send them to S'pore so they can show the custom officers if they ask too many questions.
Actually not jus S'pore. I know a Thai lady who flew to KL to meet bf and was held up at their lockup for 1 night because she didn't bring enough cash. She had to wait for bf to come pick her up and clarify for her.
Old 25-11-2005, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPimp
Also want to add, it is at the immigrations discretion as to whether to issue your GF a 7 or 14 day visa. No written rule there so cannot argue. Extension may not be approved as well, so don't plan a long honeymoon.

Given 7 or 14 days very happy liao, if he/she chop 3 days then the honeymoon shorter.
Old 25-11-2005, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 19
JPimp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJPimp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes, It happens. The best is to
a. Carry an invitation/sponsor letter
b. Have an onward ticket
c. Bring a baby/child with her!
Old 25-11-2005, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
yup. yi ka zhai shou, heng xin qian li... hehehe... I've heard Thai complained about S'pore custom officers asking too many questions.. they felt S'porean custom officers look down on them.

Bro u can't blame the officers cos they also follow the rules set by their boss. Also can't blame the boss too.

How many foreign visitors actually has family or bf/gf in S'pore?? Why should a tourist visit SG so many times?? Let say you r granted 14 days. This should be more than enough for tourists and within this 14 days, stay in budget hotel, meals, transports n other stuffs , you will need min of 500SGD. If you dun have this amount, definitely they will suspect something.
Old 25-11-2005, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Bro u can't blame the officers cos they also follow the rules set by their boss. Also can't blame the boss too.
How many foreign visitors actually has family or bf/gf in S'pore?? Why should a tourist visit SG so many times?? Let say you r granted 14 days. This should be more than enough for tourists and within this 14 days, stay in budget hotel, meals, transports n other stuffs , you will need min of 500SGD. If you dun have this amount, definitely they will suspect something.
nah, I don't blame them. I kinda love our custom officers who always greet me with warm smile at the S'porean express lane... and always not forgetting to help myself with the delicious sweets on their counter... hehehe
Thats why for Thai visiting S'pore, its best they bring enough cash, or has visa card or some kinda letter to inform they've friends/relatives in S'pore to avoid unnecessary questionings.....

cheers
Old 25-11-2005, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
nah, I don't blame them. I kinda love our custom officers who always greet me with warm smile at the S'porean express lane...
Hahhahaha, I remember when I was clearing US custom, they are worse, ask a lot of stupid questions. I ever heard from a friend, they even ask about, what is S'pore PM name.
Old 25-11-2005, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 20
ultraman070 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultraman070 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultraman070 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for all the reply, now i got a better idea liao. hope everthing go smoothly, cos i dt know what kind of letter to give to her..
Old 04-12-2005, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
HaoDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haiz..

Came to know of this thread only yesterday
Let me share my little experience with you. It happens only yesterday.

I booked a one way air ticket wayback in Nov 05 for my Thai Girl Friend to come to Singapore on the 03 Dec 05. THIS IS A BIG MISTAKE. Initially i wanted to see how long she wants to stay in Singapore before buying her the return ticket to Thailand. During her checking-in at the airline counter in Thailand, she was advised to get a return ticket if not she will likely to encounter problems with the immigations authority at Thai and Singapore.

By the way, she was late for check-in also (tmd, due to traffic jam....). Hence i changed her tickets to a later flight on the same day and purchased a return air ticket for her through internet. Itininery was faxed to their airline office in thailand from Singapore and handed it to her.

While she was waiting to board another flight (which is 3-4 hours later), i logged in SB looking for clues and other bros advise. Found this thread hence i quickly generated a letter for her to show to the SG Immigration on her purposes of the visit and accomodation address which is my home (As she speaks little english and have little cash with her). i passed it to her through faxing to the airline office in Thai from Singapore with the blessing of the helpful lady from the airline. I really deeply appreciate her help to me and my thai girl friend. (I am going to applaud her by emailing to the airline)

Finally!! She boarded the plane and will be arriving in Singapore close to midnite. I was kind of excited and anxious. My main concern was whether she will have any problems with the immigration ornot. Hee..after 45 mins, i finally see her walking out...

I understand from her that she got a 7 Days social visit pass. She was told by the immigration officer to show them money that was enough to last through the stay but she has minimum. The knn lady officer was fierce and even threaten to send her back to thai...She was required to go for finger prints records. I guess the letter could be of some help at this extend.

Anyway, i intend to extend her stay on the sixth day up till the 27 Dec 05. I dont know can or not although i already purchased the return tickets for 27 Dec. But guess have to try at Immigrations in order to know.

Meanwhile i will enjoy her accompany and hope for the best..

Good Luck to all ya..
Old 05-12-2005, 02:01 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Never had this problem, even for the first time she came to Singapore, perhaps the ability to speak and any past "history" might have some hinderance. End of day, if she is your GF, then passing her a few hundreds bucks for customs clearance can be done easily right?
Old 05-12-2005, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
scrappydoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I first brought my Thai gf to Singapore, I also bought a one way ticket. I was stuck at the immigration demanding a return ticket. The cheapest ticket at the airport then was 12K baht and I was nearly broke. No choice but postpone the flight and proceed to the Embassy for help. Being a soldier, I thought I could loan from the millitary attache then a small sum of equivalent to S$500 but was instead being humiliated and threaten to charge me(the red beret bastard) without helping.
Anyway have to return to her family to borrow the money to buy that return ticket. I was so damn embarrassed then.
I understand that my friend's gf was deported because they suspected that the night flight she is in was full of women coming into Singapore to work.
These are true incidents though they happen about 15 years ago.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1