The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2023, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers - Vol.2

Hi everyone, it’s been more than 2 years since I wrote the 1st version of My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers If you have not read it before I highly recommend you to try it. It’s over 30k words long and the thread was quite well received back then. The comments and feedbacks were also highly positive so I’m sure you will enjoy reading it.

In any case I’m back again with volume 2 of the story and hope you guys will like it too

My name is Leon and I have dated my wife Kylie for 1-2 years and we have been married since then for roughly another 4 years. I got to know Kylie through a mutual friend when she was around her mid-20s, she is in her mid-30s now. Like many other guys I was attracted to Kylie mostly due to her personalities because just in term of her looks Kylie was an ordinary looking girl, she’s probably a 5/10 and maybe 7/10 tops when she had her makeup on. There is nothing outstanding about her facial features but fortunately for her, her skin complexion is near flawless so overall she is still quite pleasant looking.Kylie tries her best to compensate for her lack of good looks by keeping herself in good shape, she does that by jogging and practicing yoga on a regular basis. Her boobs aren’t very big just B-cup but they are firm and perky so they looked and feel more like C-cup to me. Similarly Kylie butt is also pretty sexy and curvy due to all the exercise she does, her waistline is around 26 inches and both her arms and legs are well toned. Kylie wasn’t very tall, standing at around 162cm but due to her 3 : 7 body ratio she does possess a pair of nice looking legs.But as I have mentioned most guys are attracted to Kylie due to her personalities not her looks. She is a very outgoing and friendly girl and is able to make you feel very comfortable and at ease even if it is your first time seeing her.

When talking to her she can hold and keep the conservation going without being too overbearing or talkative so even for guys who are usually shy will open up and not feel so awkward around her. Inadvertently this causes most guys to think that she was sending some kind of signal that she was interested in them or giving them a chance myself included. So, despite Kylie average appearance, she in fact got quite a number of suitors due her down to earth attitude and girl next door vibe. However, despite all these positive traits and seemingly innocent behaviours Kylie wasn’t all that she appears to be. Even now that I have known her for over 10 years it’s still difficult for me to describe and explain some of her actions as well as trying to figure out her mindset for all the incidents and events that we or she went through. Let me share the first instances which occur many years ago and I remembered it happened a few weeks before me and Kylie got together officially. On that day I have been texting with Kylie whole day so I already knew her plan that she was going clubbing with her female friends, I told her I will be going clubbing as well but we did not really make any plans to meet up that night.

As the night came I met up with 2 of my mates that I got to know during my NS days named Bryan and Jason, all 3 of us was single back then so the 3 of us would meet up quite often to go clubbing together. However, on that particular night Jason told us about the change of plan at the last minute, he mentioned some of his friends are opening bottles at another club nearby to the one we are going and we should join them instead. Feeling excited we quickly asked Jason are there girls among this group of friends he said: “Nope all guys”. Me and Bryan immediately went: “wtfff then we join them for what its just sausage fest???” Jason replied us his friends are opening a number of bottles we just need to go there to help drink don’t need to pay, after hearing that me and Bryan agreed instantly to the new plan since its FOC. Once inside the club we followed behind Jason while we make our way to his friends allocated table. When we were there Jason introduced us to his friends, there were 2 of them. As we exchanged greeting, I did a quick scan on both of them and they were not really what I expected as they look pretty similar to us just some average joe but probably richer since the drinks are on them. We were there quite early around 10+ but Jason’s friends have already opened 3 bottles of whiskey and we wasted no time after the introduction we went straight for the drinks. As we were busy downing the whiskey suddenly I received a text from Kylie. She asked me which club we were at and I replied her the club name and asked why? She told me the club they were at was rather boring and if they could come and join us.

I turned around and asked Jason and his friends if Kylie and her friends total 4 of them could join us and of course I expected the first question they ask: “are they chio bu??” to which I answered them honestly no they are not chio bu but they laughed it off and said no worries they were just kidding and my friends can come join us no problem. Feeling excited I can get to club with Kylie I quickly replied her they are welcome to join us and all the drinks are on the house courtesy of Jason’s friends. Kylie was like wow! Ok we will head down to find you guys now. While waiting for their arrival the conversation was mostly about Kylie and her friends, since I already know who she is going out with that night so I can roughly describe Kylie and her friends to the rest of them although aside from Kylie I’ve only met them once before that night myself. Although I’m courting Kylie at that point in time but I have introduced her as a friend, only Bryan knows I’m interested in Kylie not even Jason. As we continue to chat, I received a text from Kylie they are about to enter the club, I excused myself from the group as I head to the entrance of the club to wait for them. As they enter the club I went ahead and welcome them as I guide them to our seating area, once there all 9 of us exchanged our names before settling down. It was pretty awkward at first as 2 of Kylie’s friends are actually the less sociable type so they were just talking among themselves. One of them was slightly plump while the other one was just mediocre looking so the boys weren’t bothered to talk to them as well. The last girl is actually the hottest, she has a pretty face, good solid figure and dressed quite sexy that night but she’s an Indian…not trying to sound racist but it’s fair to say that most chinese guy would not go out there actively look for an Indian girlfriend or something so in the end most of the attention and focus went to Kylie.

As the night goes on one of Jason’s friends suggested to play some drinking game and he wanted the 4 girls to slot in between the guys so that it would be more “challenging” for the girls. They were reluctant at first but as the guys keep egging them on finally Kylie was the first to give in as she stood up much to the delight and cheers of the guys before slotting herself in-between Jason and one of his friend name Kenneth. I was so pissed when I saw Kylie chooses to position herself with guys she just met for the first time instead of myself but I don’t think she even noticed it. The Indian girl followed Kylie lead and did the same but the remaining 2 girls stubbornly sticked next to each other so Jason signalled to me and Bryan to sandwich them which we did half-heartedly. I know this drinking game was just a smokescreen to get the girls to drink so they will feel more relaxed and at ease so they would lower their guard, I have clubbed countless time so I know what Jason and his friends are up to but for Kylie and her friends whom very rarely goes clubbing probably think this is fun. As expected as the game goes on most the of drinking are done by the girls as they are not good with the game and slowly I can feel and see the group atmosphere became more lively and less awkward even for the 2 awkward girls. I’ve been keeping my eyes on Kylie as I noticed Jason and Kenneth were gradually getting touchy with her, they would pretend to hold her hand, arms over her shoulder and even wrap their hand across her waist whenever they get the chance, I expected that she would protect herself better but from Kylie expression and reaction it doesn’t even seems like she minds the extra physical contact, instead she gave the impression she was willing to play along with them, by now I was fuming with jealousy.

I know I needed to do something to get Kylie out of this, the chance came when one of Jason’s friend paused the game and announced that he needed to head off to somewhere else. As he was taking his leave, I quickly turned to the 2 awkward girls and suggested to them that we should head to the dance floor so they would not need to keep drinking the alcohol which they readily agreed. With 2 of them onboard I walked over confidently to Kylie and the Indian girl and suggested the same, the Indian girl hopped on immediately, next I turned over to Kylie but before she could answer Jason and Kenneth were like heckling and blabbering at me saying something along the line like “Kylie is staying with us for a while longer” and “they would bring her to join us at the dance floor later”. I smirked at them and pulled Kylie over and spoke to her privately that she doesn’t need to pay attention to what they said and she should join me and her friends at the dance floor together. Anticipating an easy yes reply from Kylie, instead she declined and told me to go ahead with her friends first and she would join us “soon”. I was dumbfounded by her decision and could only blurted out “huh why?? you sure?? You be alone with them you know? Which Kylie replied “I will be fine don’t need to worry about me”. I was feeling so upset and angry at this point in time but I let my ego got the better of me so I pretended like I did not care and played it cool and replied Kylie “ok suit yourself”. I stood there watching Kylie as she walked back to rejoin Jason and Kenneth even turning around and signalled at me that I can leave first. I can see the excited expression on Jason and Kenneth face as I walked away and told the group we can go ahead first…

To be continued…

Last edited by Asta5x; 05-11-2023 at 01:52 AM.
Old 22-10-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers - Vol.2

Nice start TS, keep on going !
Old 25-10-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

As we were walking towards the dance floor the Indian girl asked me what happened and why isn’t Kylie joining us and I replied her with that Kylie said. The dance floor was crowded and I wasn’t in the mood so I just guided the group to dance around on the outskirt of the crowd. I moved along with the beat of the music but my mind was all about Kylie, I can’t help but think of what are the 3 of them doing, I kept on looking around to see if I can spot her joining us and I think we were barely 10mins on the dance floor and I already texted Kylie asking if she is joining us soon.

Every 2mins I was checking my phone only to see my text was not read by Kylie and I think it was around just 20-30mins and I couldn’t take it anymore and informed Bryan I was going back to look for Kylie and told him to take care of the girls.While I was making my way back the incident of Kylie rejecting me kept replaying in my mind, afterall she was not considered my girlfriend, would she really just listen to me and follow me or will she reject me once again? I stopped on my track and figured that I shouldn’t just rush in like what I did earlier, I decided to monitor the situation and wait for a good opportunity to approach them instead. Luckily for me our table was at the far end of a corner and the club was already super packed by now so it was very easy for me to blend into the crowd. I quickly bought a glass of drink and stationed myself at a position which were their blind spot but I still can see the 3 of them clearly.

Kylie was wearing a slightly oversized white shirt dress with a pair of sneakers, her hair was tied up into a loose ponytail plaited into a small braid at the end, overall Kylie appeared really sweet and innocent looking that night. However, beneath that demure look you will notice that Kylie have purposely left the top 2 buttons of her shirt undone revealing glimpse of her cleavage, the strap of her bra was also showing whenever the oversized shirt kept fall off her shoulder and although length of her shirt dress was pretty long but the cutting/design at the side of the shirt was high enough to expose her bare thigh, all these suggestive details have not gone unnoticed by Jason and Kenneth as I know in their mind they would be thinking Kylie must be craving for guys attention too and that’s why she agree to stay behind alone with them.

Without anyone else around Jason and Kenneth are acting even more intimately with Kylie, she was sandwiched between the two of them and they were wrapping their hand over her shoulder or waist and freely feeling her hands and thighs. However, Kylie doesn’t look like she minded them touching her, I can still see her talking, smiling and laughing and even resting her hands on their legs too. As I continued to observe them, I saw Kylie suddenly stood up and I thought she was getting ready to leave the table but she continued to converse with them and after a while she took a few steps back and started dancing on her own.

I can tell by Kylie’s actions she was shy and awkward dancing in front the two of them especially when you are not at the dance floor area where everyone can see you dancing but after a while she quickly grew into and started dancing more naturally and sexily. Till this day I don’t know why Kylie suddenly started dancing on her own but my guess was that she probably lost some kind of true or dare game that night. Anyway, after dancing on her own for a few minutes Kylie stopped and extended both her arms out towards Jason and Kenneth inviting them to join her.

I saw them waving off her offer initially but Kylie insisted and started pulling their hands towards her as the two of them got up slowly and joined her, Kenneth was in front of Kylie while Jason stood behind her. Again it was a bit awkward and clumsy at the beginning as the three of them danced together but it didn’t took long for them to find the groove and rhythm. In just a few minutes I can see Jason and Kenneth already have control over the situation, Jason at the back was looking over Kylie’s shoulder and must have been a good view staring down her cleavage, his hands were on her hips pulling them towards his groin area as he grinded sensually on Kylie butt with his what must have been now a fully erected dick. At the front Kenneth lifted Kylie’s arms and wrapped them around his own neck, he placed his hands slightly above her waist to avoid contact with Jason’s hands as he continues to sway Kylie body to the beats of the music.

Next Kenneth slowly inched his head forward until it was close enough to breath down on the side of Kylie face and neck as he gently kissed her on her cheek then downwards along on her neckline and shoulder. Kylie closed her eyes as she felt those kisses, she knows she needs to stop them right now before things get out of hand but the effect of the liquor combined with the pleasure she was experiencing it was all becoming too much for Kylie body to handle. Sensing there was no resistance from Kylie, Kenneth rested his forehead against hers and as Kylie sluggishly opens her eyes both of them locked gaze for a moment and before she could react Kenneth kissed Kylie on her mouth. I could see Kylie’s nature reaction kicked in immediately as she unwrapped her arms from Kenneth’s neck and tried to push him away but it always seemed like a half-hearted attempt and a futile effort and with Jason behind her Kylie realise there was nowhere for her to back off. Her struggles lasted less than a minute before she found herself frenching with Kenneth, encouraged by what he saw Jason took the chance and slide his right hand down Kylie’s leg, he stroked her right thigh several times and he slipped his hand through the side slit of Kylie’s dress shirt before disappearing below the hem of her dress…

To be continued…
Old 25-10-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Wah bro. Cannot leave us hanging like this leh. Lol
Old 28-10-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 21
ahdee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahdee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah bro, I read the previous story and very much looking forward to what’s next. Keep ‘em cumming!
Old 28-10-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
oppaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep on going !
Old 29-10-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9901 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting start TS. Camping here...
Old 31-10-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Keep writing. Nice steamy updates.
Old 01-11-2023, 04:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the nice story. Pls continue.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 01-11-2023, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 2
JeffLimSS03 is one of the Best!JeffLimSS03 is one of the Best!JeffLimSS03 is one of the Best!JeffLimSS03 is one of the Best!

Nice story TS! Will go and read up your Vol.1 !
Old 05-11-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 21
ahdee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahdee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
TS where are you? Campers all neck long liao hahaha
Old 05-11-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

I saw Kylie lowering her right hand to stop Jason but again it was too late, from the position of Jason’s wrist I can tell his hand was already rubbing her pussy underneath the dress which I imagine must have been a very wet one. By now I could tell that Kylie was already too turned on to put up any kind of resistance, she was letting both of them to do whatever they want with her body. Kenneth have just undone two more buttons on her shirt dress exposing her black bra entirely, the two of them were taking turn groping her boobs or playing with her pussy and whenever Kenneth was not frenching Kylie, Jason would tilt her face towards him and kiss her instead and she would allow it as well.

As all these were happening they held Kylie’s hands towards their erected cocks and guided her to start stroking them, I could see that Kylie never retreat her hands away even when she could as she continued to stroke both their cocks on her own accord. What was unfolding in front of my eyes was a really hot and steamy make out scene and although I was incredibly angry and jealous of what was happening, I could feel the throbbing of my own cock within my pants, I realized I was getting turned on watching at the girl I like getting used by other guys and before I knew it I suddenly saw Kylie body twitched and quivered a sign that Kenneth and Jason must have made her cum.

After Kylie’s orgasm the three of them slowly came to a pause to what they have been doing, this break allowed Kylie to regain some of her composure and sanity, she buttoned back her shirt whilst the two guys led her back to their seats as they sat down and started talking. After a short chat among the 3 of them Kenneth and Kylie stood up, he held onto her hand as they left their seats and started walking towards my direction, I don’t know what they have been talking about but I steel myself as I know this would the last chance I can get Kylie out of this situation.

I pretended to run into the both of them and asked where they were heading to, Kenneth replied that they are going to the toilet so I told him ok just nice I need to go to the toilet too. I knew Kenneth was lying but he had choice as I tagged along with the 2 of them to the toilet, while we were making our way to the loo, I used this opportunity and spoke to Kylie telling her after she comes out of the toilet its her chance to join the rest of us. I quickly washed my hands as I wait for Kylie to come out, I am giving her the last chance to make the decision to go with me or Kenneth.

I waited nervously as Kylie came out of the toilet and she went over to tell Kenneth that she would be joining us instead. Immediately Kenneth expression changed and he was not backing down so easily, we got into an argument but Jason came over and acted as the peacemaker and nothing serious happened so I will skip the details. Afterwards Kylie joined us for the rest of the night and the night ended uneventfully.

A few days after the incident I went out on a date with Kylie and I asked her about what happened that night when she was alone with Jason and Kenneth. I can tell from her response and expression she wasn’t very keen to talk about that night, she kept her replies short and told me the 3 of them just played some drinking game and at one point she was “asked” to dance at where they were seated and Jason and Kenneth danced along with her. She said they were getting too touchy with her and even hugged her so she gave an excuse that she needed to go to the ladies to get away from them and luckily she ran into me. I acted as though I did not know what actually happened and told her she did the right thing and got away from them and the conversation about that night ended.

At the back of my mind, I was a little disappointed that Kylie hid the truth from me but I can also understand that we were not in a relationship yet so she was not answerable for her action that night to me, I also did not want to overreact so I did not probe any further as well. Anyway after the incident I also started distancing myself from Jason as I don’t think he is someone trustworthy enough to be called a friend.

In any case fast forward a few more weeks of dating with Kylie, she accepted my confession and we got into a relationship officially. Some of you reading might be thinking why would I ask Kylie to be my girlfriend after I witness what she had done but honestly everyone have a past and technically that incident happened when she was still single, also I’m not someone considered good enough to judge Kylie’s actions and beside that Kylie have been nothing but wonderful while we were dating so I was contented. Am I worried that something similar might happen after we got together? Of course I thought about it but we were still young back then so I wasn’t so concerned about how our relationship is going to develop long term I was just happy that the girl I liked agreed to be my girlfriend.

While we were dating Kylie liked to chat over the phone and we would at least talk on the phone 1 to 2 times a week and we continued with this habit even after we got together. I remembered it was around 2 months after we got together there was this particular night Kylie and I were supposed to talk on the phone as usual, however as we were chatting that night Kylie sounded unusually serious and solemn, I noticed something was wrong and asked her what happened? She told me she had something to confess to me, something she need to let out of her chest in order for her to continue in our relationship. I was surprised about the seriousness of this issue but I remained calm and told Kylie that she can tell me everything I needed to know…

To be continued…
Old 06-11-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Please continue to write...nice story...
Old 18-11-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
coffeeslayer is a name known to allcoffeeslayer is a name known to allcoffeeslayer is a name known to allcoffeeslayer is a name known to allcoffeeslayer is a name known to allcoffeeslayer is a name known to all

Awaiting update
Old 19-11-2023, 05:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you TS for writing vol 2.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1