The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinacage View Post
don't worry, i will never openly name places and pubs. i'd rather have the whole place to myself. haha.
me too thinking of a little drink and a lot of pinay love tonight but dont know if it will be difficult to get a taxi after the party.
should i write about non bargirls instead? the OFWs and the domestic help?? i have quite a bit of fun with those too.

Taxi confirm difficult to get... Start early end early... Before the crowd comes out...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 24-12-2011, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limborock View Post
Hi bro.. Welcome to the thread. Appreciate yr input.

Well since u mentioned it, guess some guys are probably turn off with gerls who have babies probably bcos of the ugly sight of the tummy and the stretch marks. Another reason could be bcos these are the gerls who may have more excuse than others to squeeze money from u with phrases like 'my baby sick', 'my baby bday coming', 'my baby going to start school next mth'.

Having said that, maybe u would like to share yr input on yr adventures in the pinay pub scene here?
hmmm ok.
i only frequent a few, less than 3 pubs regularly. the others just once every few months.
from the 3 that i frequent, they are all not very wild. just relaxing chill out pubs.get to know the girl that i fancy, then get their numbers to date them out. this will not work for those pubs where the girls r not allowed to go out after/before work.
so it always starts with dating, lunches and movies 1st. then slowly move into the couple phrase. spend a little time and money, its almost always g'rantee good returns.
last time u just have to deal with them for a maximum of 3 months, these days its usually 6months. good or bad, depends on you. i would prefer changing a pinay gf every 3 months tho.
those wild ones, i usually only go during the periods that 1 gf goes back and i have not gotten a new one, just to fill up the gap. hehe

a few memorable ones are;
- a 28 year old short pinay, she was damn strong, with muscular arms. i call her pacquiao.she had a kid at 14. go figure.
- a 20ish short one with huge boobs!!i was so in lust with her i started dancing drunk when i 1st saw her. and im the kind that never dance.
- friend of the above. nice.
- enemy of the same one. she was telling me bad things about the short big titted one and we ended up in bed and had a sorta long relationship.

i like short busty pinays so please keep a lookout for me. lol
Old 24-12-2011, 07:44 PM
Samster

OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Haiz... Still wondering which base to land in.....

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
Old 24-12-2011, 07:45 PM
Samster

ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

Haiz... Still wondering which base to land in.....
wild or relaxing?
Old 24-12-2011, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
wild or relaxing?

Relax... Dont feel like getting anything hiong... Hovering in east... Juz see which one suddenly feel like going in...

Old 24-12-2011, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:

Relax... Dont feel like getting anything hiong... Hovering in east... Juz see which one suddenly feel like going in...
ah ok. im sure u will have no problems finding those. have fun!
Old 24-12-2011, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
don't worry, i will never openly name places and pubs. i'd rather have the whole place to myself. haha.
me too thinking of a little drink and a lot of pinay love tonight but dont know if it will be difficult to get a taxi after the party.
should i write about non bargirls instead? the OFWs and the domestic help?? i have quite a bit of fun with those too.
Well i think we will just stick to the BGs. Others like domestic helpers, there is another thread specifically for it.

So yr modus operandi same as bro osama i presume?
Old 24-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limborock View Post
Well i think we will just stick to the BGs. Others like domestic helpers, there is another thread specifically for it.

So yr modus operandi same as bro osama i presume?
yes. somewhat. we have more love than money.
Old 25-12-2011, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
one tagalog a day -
Bolabola - lie, making empty promises. or telling u something to make u feel good.
eg. "oh u so handsome/strong/big/whatever" "bolabola nm"

Ikaw matalino ... Pinoy teacher... LOL..
Mahal na mahal kita asawa ko.... hehehe... Do i sound like "Bola Bola" to you...?

Ano...? Sino..? Oh Oh..... Cge Cge....

Dont take it too hard ..

Phom poot pinoy nid noi gor dai na khup...5555

I'M CIM KING
Old 25-12-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Haha... Sometimes get... Most times dont... Anyway if i dont get i still have my pinay nurse FB...

Anyway... I read abt how some bros get BJ HJ wif abt 2 to 3 50bux LDs... This experience is not my cup of tea... Or shd i say my mug of beer... 150 for a BJ is kinda steep i think... Even 100 for a HJ... I go to pinay pubs hoping to get free service outside... It is possible if the gal likes u...

Gosh... I miss an old joint which i frequent where can get a BBBJ CIM swallow for 3 triple LDs of 30bux each... Total damage 90bux... Joint closed liao...

And another joint where can get a HJ for 2 triple LDs or 3 double LDs... Damage is 60bux... This joint i believe still exists but donno whether still can get action at the same price... Cos llloooonnggg time didnt go there liao...
Well, all these ventures in Pinoy pubs comes with an unworthy BIG price/baggage. I mean what so good/great of these pinoys?? U guys think
Japs, mei mei, Koreans, thais not up to the marks? I think pnoys are
over-rated; its like a disease. N vry disciminative too.
Some guys like to get straight to the holes; some dont.
But my observation is that we are paying our well-earned $$ to their sob stories. I dont buy that. Give yrself target 2wks or 1mth to get that hole; or give up to look for another. Along the journey, there are surprise bends,pit-holes, bumps, etc. Not worth it, unless u reach VETERAN status.
Fm my xperience, pnoys single mothers r good as well; lucky if u get one
who had cesarian. If they genuine like u, they are always ready to meet u without any excuses. So, dont b taken for a ride.
N if u gotta that shit hole; it may not end there. There will b calling fm pinoyland for $$. So, how would bros advise cutting off?
Old 25-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Every body have their high days and low days...every body have different taste and objectives when out there hunting...
Now rainning again...should go and look for some GFE and warm love holes..

I'M CIM KING
Old 25-12-2011, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lupsupking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Attention all Pinoy Lovers!

Was feeling to have some pinoy fun and decided to try out this pub highly recommended by a colleague of mine. Place seems quite discreet and drink prices were similair to other pinoy pubs except that the price of vodka was very cheap. Only $90. Was told that there was a promotion almost every other week.

There were about 10 pinoys and a majority of them were above average. Music was good with song requests. We were greeted by three pinoys the moment we sat down. Being the breast lover i was, took the 36C pinoy leaving the others for a friend. Started with some talking and slowly started to play with her. At first, she was shy, but slowly started to get comfortable with me. The fact that she did not rush her ladies drink, made me buy another round for her. By then, i had my tongue circling around her soft nipples while dirty dancing with her. Reminded me of those good old days.

Sure to return to try the other girls as well!!

Do PM if you guys are intrested to know the address.
I believe this venue has not been mentioned in this forum before.
Do up my points if you like my post/replies.
Old 25-12-2011, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 13
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pojstemp View Post
Well, all these ventures in Pinoy pubs comes with an unworthy BIG price/baggage. I mean what so good/great of these pinoys?? U guys think
Japs, mei mei, Koreans, thais not up to the marks? I think pnoys are
over-rated; its like a disease. N vry disciminative too.
Some guys like to get straight to the holes; some dont.
But my observation is that we are paying our well-earned $$ to their sob stories. I dont buy that. Give yrself target 2wks or 1mth to get that hole; or give up to look for another. Along the journey, there are surprise bends,pit-holes, bumps, etc. Not worth it, unless u reach VETERAN status.
Fm my xperience, pnoys single mothers r good as well; lucky if u get one
who had cesarian. If they genuine like u, they are always ready to meet u without any excuses. So, dont b taken for a ride.
N if u gotta that shit hole; it may not end there. There will b calling fm pinoyland for $$. So, how would bros advise cutting off?
Bro, I think u must had some terrible exp with pinays. But, for me, I don't wait for 2 wks or 1 mths, that is too costly for the hole. When a BG approach u in pub, there is only one intention, get her lady drink and make her living. Fair but what I am looking for is whether this BG has chemistry with me or not. That is utmost critical. Ofcos even the BG like u she still need to earn her living, rite.

So, for me is simple, 1st visit will somewad tell me whether she likes me or not. I always spend less than $50 for first visit unless I am quite confident she likes me (refer to my latest adventure). By second meetup if I dun get the hole then it is time to leave her. That is wad I am going to verify next week. Btw, I am writing from Japan and flying back to SG tomorrow morning. Bought the pinay who HJ me a simple present and will be asking her to meet up this week. Hopefully I get my deserved bonk.

U mentioned about Korean and Japanese gers, but I can tell u the truth, if pinay hole is made out of silver, jap pussy is made out of gold. Geylang standard jap pussy easily cost u S$200 per bonk. After bonking 2 jap gers, I still luv pinays, simply they r greater lover and good in bed (I am speaking from my own experience).

Just my 2 cents view.
Old 26-12-2011, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pojstemp View Post
If they genuine like u, they are always ready to meet u without any excuses. So, dont b taken for a ride.
diff guys have diff perspective of fun. i have had my fair share of fun over these years, be it in spore or overseas. but my cup of tea is a hot pinay in bed with me cuddling, bonking with GFE at its maximum.

however, im not in for lovey dovey stuff. thats y most times, rather than trying to sian them, i would rather go for the most direct and straightforward way, paying for the favor. even with monetary involvement, i still get the required gfe. afterall, money ALWAYS talks. even if she does not like u, the gfe will still be there.

by doing so, i dont have any obligations as a 'boyfriend or benefactor'. if i do get an occasional free bonk, i would still tip her, i.e lunch after bonk session, cab fare home etc...

but when the time comes where she starts to treat me as a 'boyfriend', i say goodbye. another reason why i do not exchange no. with the BGs most times..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupking View Post
Attention all Pinoy Lovers!

Was feeling to have some pinoy fun and decided to try out this pub highly recommended by a colleague of mine. Place seems quite discreet and drink prices were similair to other pinoy pubs except that the price of vodka was very cheap. Only $90. Was told that there was a promotion almost every other week.

There were about 10 pinoys and a majority of them were above average. Music was good with song requests. We were greeted by three pinoys the moment we sat down. Being the breast lover i was, took the 36C pinoy leaving the others for a friend. Started with some talking and slowly started to play with her. At first, she was shy, but slowly started to get comfortable with me. The fact that she did not rush her ladies drink, made me buy another round for her. By then, i had my tongue circling around her soft nipples while dirty dancing with her. Reminded me of those good old days.

Sure to return to try the other girls as well!!

Do PM if you guys are intrested to know the address.
I believe this venue has not been mentioned in this forum before.
Do up my points if you like my post/replies.
share share share pls....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejuagen View Post
Bro, I think u must had some terrible exp with pinays. But, for me, I don't wait for 2 wks or 1 mths, that is too costly for the hole. When a BG approach u in pub, there is only one intention, get her lady drink and make her living. Fair but what I am looking for is whether this BG has chemistry with me or not. That is utmost critical. Ofcos even the BG like u she still need to earn her living, rite.

So, for me is simple, 1st visit will somewad tell me whether she likes me or not. I always spend less than $50 for first visit unless I am quite confident she likes me (refer to my latest adventure). By second meetup if I dun get the hole then it is time to leave her. That is wad I am going to verify next week. Btw, I am writing from Japan and flying back to SG tomorrow morning. Bought the pinay who HJ me a simple present and will be asking her to meet up this week. Hopefully I get my deserved bonk.

U mentioned about Korean and Japanese gers, but I can tell u the truth, if pinay hole is made out of silver, jap pussy is made out of gold. Geylang standard jap pussy easily cost u S$200 per bonk. After bonking 2 jap gers, I still luv pinays, simply they r greater lover and good in bed (I am speaking from my own experience).

Just my 2 cents view.
bring me to the place that u went till 3am!!!

Many bros waiting for u to come back to add them to the p-list..
Old 26-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejuagen View Post
Bro, I think u must had some terrible exp with pinays. But, for me, I don't wait for 2 wks or 1 mths,

By second meetup if I dun get the hole then it is time to leave her.
just my 2 cents view.
Bro, we all had a fair share of gd n bad times with them. N wow, yr cut-off
is 2nd meetup. Really cut loss, in other words. Seems that u are a Play hard bizman type...hehehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1