The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Nanjing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
I though he has changed his taste to Horlick??
no know leh ...nowadays he never asked me to bring milo or horlick anymore .... maybe he changed to cappuccino ....
Old 19-06-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
no know leh ...nowadays he never asked me to bring milo or horlick anymore .... maybe he changed to cappuccino ....
I think he is now hooked to Tommy's coffee!
But he really looks after me leh! Going around looking for MM that suits my taste. What a brother he is!

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 19-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -285 / Power: 0
Nan Hong Gui Nan Hong Gui Nan Hong Gui

i wan join
Old 20-06-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think he is now hooked to Tommy's coffee!
But he really looks after me leh! Going around looking for MM that suits my taste. What a brother he is!
I think so too...he bought me Tommy coffee more than once and we always sit on the side walk to look at mei meis.....

Well...my dear bro PTR, your lighthouse needs at leat 2 months in advance to look out for those MM that suit your taste....really kind of tough to find in CP......
Old 20-06-2012, 06:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
I think so too...he bought me Tommy coffee more than once and we always sit on the side walk to look at mei meis.....

Well...my dear bro PTR, your lighthouse needs at leat 2 months in advance to look out for those MM that suit your taste....really kind of tough to find in CP......
Dear Taikor,

Haha! What you have said confirms his change of taste!

Ya! He and I have the same taste, and yet he goes all out to look out for one for the up-coming event. What a great brother he is! and an efficient light-house.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 20-06-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dear Taikor,
Haha! What you have said confirms his change of taste!
this is affirmative ...
Quote:
Ya! He and I have the same taste, and yet he goes all out to look out for one for the up-coming event. What a great brother he is! and an efficient light-house.
yes ... after he find one .. he will QC first then u become his SB ...
Old 25-06-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Took 10 shots of anti aging stem cell for different organs from German last year... so what do you think...
sound exciting bro!
Old 25-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Bro,,,,Where have you been? I have been waiting for the Iced Cappuccino you promised since World Cup 2010. It's been 2 years. Nowadays, over here, difficult to find kakis to bet on soccer. Met our old friend KT a few times liao. When are you coming over again?
yo my another old friend, how could I forget your iced cappuccino, I will pay u in due time for sure.... ya... maybe we should wait another 2 years... World Cup again!
Old 26-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sterdeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornlancer View Post
Dear Brother Peaceful,

I will be working in Nanjing next month. Please PM me details of the spa you mentioned in your post.

Thank you very much in advance.
I would like to share a few of my experience in Nanjing.

Once I have stayed in Gu Nan Du Hotel, next to Guangzhou Road. 5 star. boring at night and saw the hotel SPA service, so decided to call. After a while, a pretty young gal knocked the door. A full service including auto roaming, AJ, BBBJ, and FJ cost me 2k and she said she also provide whole night staying, which is 3k RMB. service is quite good, guys interested could consider. This is only applicable to hotel stayers.

Another SPA i went to is 闽融阁, which is close to San Shan Street MRT, opposite to Holiday Inn, Aqua City shopping mall. It is located at Level 4 of the 钱塘人家. they provide two kinds of full service, 798 and 1098 one. the latter one heard of coming with a water bed, which i didnt try last time. Gals are quite high quality and service not bad.

Bros in Nanjing feel free to PM me for details. I actually stayed in Nanjing for half a year till now. Life is always boring without a bonk rite?
Old 08-07-2012, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterdeep View Post
Life is always boring without a bonk rite?
hehe.... u haven't reach the state yet, me was stay there more than 2 years, even get free bonk also sian.... no kaki = no life!!!
Old 08-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
no kaki = no life!!!
U have me as weekend buddy...
Old 17-07-2012, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Ronjeremy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Nanjing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterdeep View Post

Another SPA i went to is 闽融阁, which is close to San Shan Street MRT, opposite to Holiday Inn, Aqua City shopping mall. It is located at Level 4 of the 钱塘人家. they provide two kinds of full service, 798 and 1098 one. the latter one heard of coming with a water bed, which i didnt try last time. Gals are quite high quality and service not bad.
I checked out 闽融阁 last week.
For bros who need directions, it's at the junction of sheng4zhou1 lu and zhong1hua2 lu.

The entrance and process is pretty SOP. You get a locker key, strip to your birthday suit, store your stuff in a locker, and then go for a quick rinse or soak in the communal tub. Of course, this being mainland China, the locals don't bother washing first before going to the communal hot tub so I gave it a miss.

After getting dressed in the usual robes I was guided to a room, and soon after the manager came in to ask me what services I wanted. I told her I wanted the 全套服务

The girls then came in one at a time. I rejected the first two before taking the third, a Chongqing girl in her early-mid 20s. She stood out from the others with her mischievous smile and youthful shyness. Also had a GND kinda look. Boy was I wrong about the shy part ...

We went to the room, which had a big bed in the middle, a weird looking lounge chair (more on that later), and a full wall mirror on one side. Oh, and there was the obligatory pink lighting. One drawback - no washing area or attached bathroom. You have to go back to the common area to wash yourself after you're done.

She shyly took off her blue uniform, revealing a pair of smallish yet perky tits, slim figure and nicely shaved pussy.
Service was great - she REALLY took her time to cat bath me, going up and down my back with her hyperactive tongue, as well as dragging her nipples across my back. There was also a light caressing/ ticklish massage somewhere. She then moved on with ass licking (not quite rimming, but it was good enough for me - never really enjoyed this part). Finally a heavenly BBBJ in which she took her time to licky licky my balls and dick. Up and down, up and down... Her tongue was like an energiser bunny. That was one of the best BBBJs I've had in a long time.
Finally she capped me and we started in missionary, before changing to doggy next to the mirror, and her on top. The more we fucked the more eager she got, matching my grind movement with gusto and turning around with a CFM look in her eyes. The girl next door had become a nympho! Either that or she was a really good actress. Surprisingly I managed to avoid cumming. Had to distract myself by counting the thrusts. Anyhow I could not contain my curiosity any longer and asked her about the lounge chair. It was nicely angled for me to lie on it and for her to get on top, and it was next to the mirror. At this stage her moaning became louder, and her grinding faster and harder. Finally I could not take it anymore and released my little soldiers. She was really into it and kept going until I wriggled free - my dick was getting sore.

All in all, a good fuck. This is a gem worthy of RTF.
Treat her well if you go look for her.

Girl: #168
Looks: 7/10
Service: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Damage: 618rmb
Old 08-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I went to 海阔天空 for 2 straight night... This is a high end KTV with Cat 600. Gals quality is one of the best in Nanjing... Decoration and sound system are also very high end. Good place to relax... gal service attitude is also good.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
chitlom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacefull View Post
Hello all bratha ... i didn't really read much in this topic because its very long .. just want to share my experience in nanjing today ! i went to this spa that my nanjing friend brought me to , i can say it's the most worth-going-spa in nanjing ! I've been in Nanjing for 2 months and i've explored alot of spa ! Today my friend brought me to a spa that costs me RMB500 for one shot with cosplay on ( she wore japan school girl uniform) with superb service. Without uniform is RMB300. The FL is pretty , very friendly , the room is quite nice. Any bros in Nanjing wanna cheong / have fun in pubs can PM me.

Also , I'm planning to go chang ping for Xmas ... any bro going there? we could probably meet up.
does anyone know where is this place?
Old 03-09-2012, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
chitlom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacefull View Post
Hello all bratha ... i didn't really read much in this topic because its very long .. just want to share my experience in nanjing today ! i went to this spa that my nanjing friend brought me to , i can say it's the most worth-going-spa in nanjing ! I've been in Nanjing for 2 months and i've explored alot of spa ! Today my friend brought me to a spa that costs me RMB500 for one shot with cosplay on ( she wore japan school girl uniform) with superb service. Without uniform is RMB300. The FL is pretty , very friendly , the room is quite nice. Any bros in Nanjing wanna cheong / have fun in pubs can PM me.

Also , I'm planning to go chang ping for Xmas ... any bro going there? we could probably meet up.
does any bro know where this place is?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1