The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pooloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Hi bros. Does anyone of you know who hu die stays alone?
Old 20-04-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
vernicetrader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She never did fully nude. Last time I visited her she even did not take off her top, but her massage was good and her boobs were tiny so I did not mind.
Checked with her yesterday, she is ok to remove top, just not fully nude.
Old 20-04-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernicetrader View Post
She never did fully nude. Last time I visited her she even did not take off her top, but her massage was good and her boobs were tiny so I did not mind.
Checked with her yesterday, she is ok to remove top, just not fully nude.
Which ML is that? Sydney?
Old 21-04-2016, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7852 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

English speaking new ML

http://mlgirls88.com/xiao-yu-sgd-90-massage/

Seems to be a good deal at $90
Old 22-04-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

On a bro's recommendation I recently tried Kaylee for the first time.
https://sbfsg.shop/showpost.php?p=13907523

Location : About 10min walk from East MRT station. Shares a modern two bedder apartment with Sydney. Discrete.
Shower: Alone.
English: 3/5. Accent a bit strong on the phone, but OK face 2 face.
Looks: 7/10 - tall fair lady with slightly oval face. Long hair.
Body: 7.5/10 - a bit bah-bah with very slight tummy. Good to cuddle though. Boobs are C with sensative nips.
Massage: 7/10. Starts with shoulders, then back and legs. Good strength, uses elbows and a bit painful with my calves, she did try to cracking my back but couldn't, and commented I was very stiff - probably due to a recent work trip.
HDLY - Starts from shoulders down before getting into the 99 position.
Sensual - 7/10. First time with her so standard service - boob play and worldwide roaming over panties.
HJ 7.5/10. Started sensual with light strokes then standard rhythm. Snuggles up with nipple nibbling n licking.
GFe - 7/10. Likes to joke, a little comm issue due to my rotten Mandarin but her English is passable.
Timing: On the dot.

Overall: Reckon I had a pretty standard session, no big 'wow' but also no negatives. If I RTM should have a better experience, but for a first time session Kaylee is a very safe bet.
Old 22-04-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Havenyet0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooloo View Post
Hi bros. Does anyone of you know who hu die stays alone?
Hi. Just helping out. From my last visit, i did not see/hear anyone else in the apartment. But doesnt mean she's staying alone cause i saw at least 2 other doors closed.
Old 23-04-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pooloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havenyet0 View Post
Hi. Just helping out. From my last visit, i did not see/hear anyone else in the apartment. But doesnt mean she's staying alone cause i saw at least 2 other doors closed.
Ok. Noted. Thanks
Old 23-04-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Havenyet0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since we're at the topic of Hu Die, here's my FR. (My first FR, be friendly)

Location: G need take bus and the bus need walk there. Been to the apartment before and the last time i went there i regretted it.

Looks: Hot Milf i guess.
Body: Not bad well maintaned.
Boobs: B going A.

Massage: For a petite woman, she has a lot of strenght. I like it though cause i like hard massages.

JG: She use her feet for this and is a... Yay and Nah for me. Yay cause its a new technique, nah cause you can feel her dry skin.

Sensual: She licks and all but not much. When she was close, she smell damn nice. But other than that nothing much la. Didnt move my hands around much cause.

HJ: 2X. Both the same. She lick while she HJ.

GFE: Feels more like friends. So yah.

Overall: if youre looking for serious massage, she's the one. Sensual, maybe not la.

Extra info: you should know she provide BJ. Bring own cap and LIMITED TIME. She told me she's here to do massage and not do love and all so please respect her.
Old 25-04-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Calibro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=601982

This MR is for Xiao Yu.
Newbie in the massage industry. Need to be well taken care.

Massage can be improved. But definitely not piano playing. Can see she is tryin hard to impress. But service no horse run. Good looking, a bit innocent looking type, but definitely not innocent. Lol. Like her BM, the feeling of her body rubbing against my back was arousing. By the time I turned over, my boss is already ready for her. Boobs nice to grope as well. She giggle a bit but start to proceed with the HJ anyway. A bit of teasing here and there. Quite chatty but not those naggy type.

Overall, I was well-serviced and left as a happy customer.
Will RTM.
Old 26-04-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 12
plantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to all

Just called 3 of those recommended ones...all fully booked for the whole week ask if next week can or not

calling no 4 now...
Old 26-04-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantronic View Post
Just called 3 of those recommended ones...all fully booked for the whole week ask if next week can or not

calling no 4 now...
Which 3 recommended ones? Except for one ML I don't think the rest are fully booked for the whole week, unless you only want specific time slot.
Old 29-04-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Voldetron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Repost my post on favourite ML thread for the English speaking bros here. Do try this lady as she doesn't mind non-Chinese bros as well due to her overseas working stint.

Was informed that steroid bro had some new girls in town so went to tried one out myself..

Do keep in mind that the ratings are based on my own preference and opinions.

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/show...067&highlight=

Name: Linda (Steriodfreak).
Looks: Foxy look, though not my cup of tea. 6.0/10
Body/boobs: Slim. Boobs are natural and should be a A+/B-. Not for boobs lovers. 6.5/10

Location: Area B. Those who visited steroid bro's stables before will be familiar. No MRT nearby and nearest bus stop is approx 3 minutes walk away. There is no private parking (as she is not able to open the gate) and nearest parking is at nearby HDB (just opposite). Best for bros who drive. 7/10
Room: Stays with another ML and shared toilet. Room was clean but there was no room door (curtains instead) so its quite audible. She is taking the room outside (regulars will know what i mean) 7/10

Auto roaming: Signal quite strong for me while underwear was still on.
Massage: No horse run. Seriously good massage and this lady knows her stuff. The years of experience really shows through here. I will ask her to focus more on massage when I RTM. 9.0/10
HJ/JG: Combines her experience of prostate massage with JG, though there is some slight discomfort. 8/10

Attitude: Alot to write about this lady. She was attentive and constantly checking on her strength, which can get really strong (to my liking). Her years of experience really shows as she varies her strength throughout the various parts of the body. She also offered to change the towel when I told her that the towel she gave me had a smell, probably due to not being entirely dry. When sensual, she can be really sexy and provocative. Importantly for English speaking bros, she really does speak a bit of English (due to a number of years spent overseas) and she doesn't mind non-Chinese guys. 8.5/10

RTM: She is here for a short stint so will RTM when I need the massage. Guys do take 90min to get to try her massage technique. However I will try the other girl first though so look out for my FR on that.
Old 30-04-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
imwint3r2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://mlgirls88.com/zu-er-sgd-100-massage/

Tried Zu Er today. The person who spoke on the phone understood English but it might be another person. She couldn't communicate in English with me except for hi and bye, even though she was advertised as English-speaking.

Name: Zu Er
Looks: pretty and 80% close to pics.
Body/boobs: Slim with big C cups. 9/10

Room: Looks like she was alone but the place has 3 bedrooms.

Auto roaming: Hands can go anywhere but no kissing/licking 6/10
Massage: Almost non-existent. 2/10
HJ: Still inexperienced. I've had better. Moans were too fake and she was rushing to get it over and done with. 6/10

Attitude: Might be better for bros who can communicate in Chinese, although she does try her best. Even tried to use translator app with me. I didn't get to utilize the full hour.

Damage: $100
RTM: No. She may be pretty but they don't make up for her lack of skills or the language factor. Can get better value elsewhere.
Old 30-04-2016, 05:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7881 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imwint3r2 View Post
Did she do BBBJ which was advertised?
Old 30-04-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
roy2920 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can recommend English speaking ML that do FJ as well?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1