The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenjifugu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

I’m a regular with Bao Bao and This is my 2nd FR for her. She is a very cute girl just like the Girl Next Door. She has a good figure and her boobs are really beautiful. Though maybe someone said her boobs are not real, I don't feel the difference. We tried doggy style and missionary style today, and DFK during the sex. We also have some small talks after the sex which gave me girl friend feelings. I will definitely looking for her the next time.
Old 18-01-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ManLikeGirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenzou View Post
FR on 小乔

Its been a long time since I give my last FR, usually I don’t write but for XQ will make a exception cos to me she is really a hardworking and provides a good service。

This is not the first time I have a session with XQ, but today I got a surprise from her. We walked into her room as usual and as we settle down in the room and starting to remove my clothes, she comes to me and help me undress and hang my clothes. When I am down to My underwear, she just pull it down and quickly use her wipes and clean my tool and start giving me a sensual Blow while maintaining eye contact. After a few sucking and slurping she stood up and DFK me and use her tongue to probe, this went on for a while and then she lead me to the shower.

There is nothing much happening during the shower just the occasional anal probe cleaning 🙃 of each other. After drying up, she told to lie facing down while she prepare to service me with the usual kissing and sucking of the back and then some body massage. Then she told me to get on my fours and start to AR me, she took turns between AR services, balls and cock sucking, after a while she when in between my legs and continued to blow me while her hands roam around my butt checks and then she starts to finger anal me butt hole and this feelings brought back memories of the legend Singtel where she rape her customers. 🤣😂

We proceed to 69 and give each other a good licking and sucking from that I have a urge to come but I kept it in control and quickly put on the cap and proceed to missionary position and start pumping into her. After a few pump, I tease her by poking her butt hole and she ask me you want? Then u should know what to do and I quickly lube my tool with the gel and get into position , then she told me she will do it her way and slowly she guided my tool in slowly and I can feel the tightness and start pumping while she moan and make small whimpering sound. As her moans get louder and the butt slapping sound I pounded her quite hard and finally came and collapsed onto her. We rested and talk, she told me she can do anal but no one request till now and she usually will charge extra. With that we hugged for a while and proceed to wash up.

In summary:
Shower: 8/10
Catbath : 8/10 good sucking and slurping
BBJ: 9/10 good sucking , able to deep throat ,swallow my hold rod
AR : 6 /10 not a AR fan
FJ : 9 /10 wet and tight good surround sound.
AJ: 10 /10 tight and shoik

Will RTS her soon.
Did you visit her today? When Selina recommended XiaoQiao, I thought Selina was just trying to help XQ, your FR is proving otherwise. Thanks
Old 18-01-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 21
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManLikeGirl View Post
Did you visit her today? When Selina recommended XiaoQiao, I thought Selina was just trying to help XQ, your FR is proving otherwise. Thanks
Nope, actually it was on Monday but was busy with work so only manage to write and update yesterday. As the old saying goes - one man meat is another man posion- so it is up to your own to try and judge yourself.
Old 18-01-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManLikeGirl View Post
XQ service is top tier

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.

Last edited by Geylangwander3; 19-01-2024 at 08:50 PM.
Old 19-01-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
XQ service is top tier

I had her once, didnt know she could do anal , wow
No fake news pls. You are drawing false attention to her.
Old 21-01-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjifugu View Post
I’m a regular with Bao Bao and This is my 2nd FR for her. She is a very cute girl just like the Girl Next Door. She has a good figure and her boobs are really beautiful. Though maybe someone said her boobs are not real, I don't feel the difference. We tried doggy style and missionary style today, and DFK during the sex. We also have some small talks after the sex which gave me girl friend feelings. I will definitely looking for her the next time.
my sentiment is Bao Bao looks like the slutty Hsu Qi. When I bonked Bao Bao, it feels like bonking Hsu Qi
Old 21-01-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
walking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Heard Bobo RTC alr
Old 21-01-2024, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
1654A Selina

Look : Seductive
Body : Tall and slender
BJ : 7/10 + 1/10 for her seductive look
FJ : 9/10, fulfil my fantasy
GFE : 7/10
RTF : Yes
RTF
BJ : Cannot describe the technique, but pretty shiok
GFE : 8/10, up by 1 score
Old 21-01-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking View Post
Heard Bobo RTC alr
Right, she RTC.

Now 1658B left with Yang Yang and Lulu.
Old 22-01-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 21
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
No fake news pls. You are drawing false attention to her.
Nope, not fake but real. If you are her long time customer, u should know.
Old 23-01-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Booked BAO BAO (1654A) yesterday, it was my 5th or 6th RTF or even 7th RTF, frankly i cannot remember the count..

I decided to write my first FR for her as I feel her service’s level and GFE have both kept getting better & better after every time I visited her. This is quite different from some famous Ang Pai in GL legal houses, most of the Ang Pai will become too complacent & slowly cut-corner on the service level and duration after you had flequent them too often.

I reached just on time for the appointment and greeted by Baobao smiling at me in her new blue sexy dress. As soon as we were in the room, she started to hug and kiss me so passionately like nobody business, so I started moving my hand to caress her while still ours lips still locked in deep kissing, I started stroking on her firm, flawless stomach, then slowly up to summit I hold her bust in both my hands and applied pressure to it. Thought they were man-made (boobs quite real which I didn’t even notice it was not original during in my first 2 visits, until I saw the surgical scar during the third visit), they are still firm, soft and bouncing. I moved my hand to her back to feel her smooth, silky skin, and at the same time, unbuttomed for her to release her firm busts with light colored , peanut size nipple. Few minutes later, we went into bathroom to wash up. She help to soap and started her hands from behind, grab my already harden cock from behind, slowly stroke it while washing, the feeling was amazing (btw, this was one of the improvement as compared to 1st 2 visits). She turned me over shortly after, started BBBJ me in squatting position, she applied more tongue action on my G Points, another good improvement area… (which I asked her later, she shared she listen and improved this department after hearing other customers’ feedback)

Next, i dried myself and lay on the bed. She also finished drying and started licking me at the back (ie, cat bath), then she attacked my ears, my nipples, before proceeding to another wonderful BBBJ. By looking at the ceiling mirror watching her swing her head when doing the bbbj, her silky hair flied in the air, was super fascinating and turn-on.

I did not just lay there and doing nothing. I finger-fucked her cave and caressed her clits. She kept bbbj and used her hands careless my chest. And again, i noticed her BBBJ techniques was an upgraded version (and it was not same pattern as she did in the bath room earlier). Not so hard BBBJ as previous few visits, with softer suction and more tongues action, and she was trying to find my G-point (which she did). I was sooo shiok and asked her to capped me and move on the missionary position and pumped hard. Too bad, due to her good BBBJ, I didn’t last too long and released my load and pleasure soon after….

I used to visit Nana (tried twice, and btw, Nana’s first FR in SBF was written by me), and Selina (tried once).

In terms of service, Nana is top notch but less pretty.
In term of look and figure, Selina is taller and as pretty as Baobao….
But now, only my personal opinion, Baobao is rated higher in both look/figure & service.

Wow, just realized this FR was my longest FR i had ever written for any WLs in so many years ‘touring’ G-land….. 8)

Will sure be continue RTF her for sure.. unless she is on RED.

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 23-01-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
my sentiment is Bao Bao looks like the slutty Hsu Qi. When I bonked Bao Bao, it feels like bonking Hsu Qi
Agreed.. LOL

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 26-01-2024, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
smashthathole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl: Ping Ping
House: 1654A

My 3rd visit this week, sitting at the sofa waiting for my turn. I think heard her voice exclaiming in pleasure, it got me so hard. Fast forward to my turn, I was in heat, pushed her down and stick my tongue into her mouth and she responded with excitement.

I told her that she was such a loud screamer, she blushed slightly and said that I am annoying hehe Undressed her, grabbed her hands into the bathroom and started licking her all over, shower is good as usual.

I was already hard on, opted out the rest of the service, put on capped and started pumping her from behind. From the bed and to the floor standing, I pumped her ferociously. She asked "Why am I so good today" while gasping for air, exclaiming in delight from time to time.

Finished every drop in her mouth ending the deed. Had a good chat with her while allowing her to rest.

Last edited by smashthathole; 26-01-2024 at 12:25 AM.
Old 26-01-2024, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenzou View Post
FR on 小乔

Its been a long time since I give my last FR, usually I don’t write but for XQ will make a exception cos to me she is really a hardworking and provides a good service。

This is not the first time I have a session with XQ, but today I got a surprise from her. We walked into her room as usual and as we settle down in the room and starting to remove my clothes, she comes to me and help me undress and hang my clothes. When I am down to My underwear, she just pull it down and quickly use her wipes and clean my tool and start giving me a sensual Blow while maintaining eye contact. After a few sucking and slurping she stood up and DFK me and use her tongue to probe, this went on for a while and then she lead me to the shower.

There is nothing much happening during the shower just the occasional anal probe cleaning 🙃 of each other. After drying up, she told to lie facing down while she prepare to service me with the usual kissing and sucking of the back and then some body massage. Then she told me to get on my fours and start to AR me, she took turns between AR services, balls and cock sucking, after a while she when in between my legs and continued to blow me while her hands roam around my butt checks and then she starts to finger anal me butt hole and this feelings brought back memories of the legend Singtel where she rape her customers. 🤣😂

We proceed to 69 and give each other a good licking and sucking from that I have a urge to come but I kept it in control and quickly put on the cap and proceed to missionary position and start pumping into her. After a few pump, I tease her by poking her butt hole and she ask me you want? Then u should know what to do and I quickly lube my tool with the gel and get into position , then she told me she will do it her way and slowly she guided my tool in slowly and I can feel the tightness and start pumping while she moan and make small whimpering sound. As her moans get louder and the butt slapping sound I pounded her quite hard and finally came and collapsed onto her. We rested and talk, she told me she can do anal but no one request till now and she usually will charge extra. With that we hugged for a while and proceed to wash up.

In summary:
Shower: 8/10
Catbath : 8/10 good sucking and slurping
BBJ: 9/10 good sucking , able to deep throat ,swallow my hold rod
AR : 6 /10 not a AR fan
FJ : 9 /10 wet and tight good surround sound.
AJ: 10 /10 tight and shoik

Will RTS her soon.
Had her recently so your FR is similar to my experience with her, except the anal part. Never asked since it’s not really my preferred hole. She is indeed very hardworking and her services are one of the better ones out there.
Old 26-01-2024, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

I had Bao Bao

Young
Quite tight
Enhanced
Can French
Considered pretty
CIM
RTF - maybe

Saw Selina outside
I like her face so I will try next.
Not as Chio As Xue Er from previous batch but I will try