The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2016, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
A Beautiful Sexciting & Sexercising Bonk With HD88 Mindy

After two days of straight bonking session at Gary stable ( Thursday with RTF Rainbow & Friday with welcome back bonk with Amanda) told Gary that dunno whether will I be able to perform today with newcomer Mindy. Gonna bonk as much as possible coz next week my schedule will be fully occupied with no time for bonking session.
Went up to Mindy room & door opened + greeted with a warm sawadee krap welcome. There ain't no time for chit chat. As she undressed, asked me to help her unzip her figure tight dress. Once she was nude in front of me, I couldn't take my eyes off her hour glass model like figure . My dick jumped up instantly & was rock hard. Boy oh boy been quite awhile since I last saw such a beautiful figure. Most of the times during my sseasoned bonking experiences either my dick is still limp or half erected when watching a nude gal in front of me. She was one of the few exceptional ones. My fear of unable to perform disappeared & now fill with enthusiasm to bonk the brain out of her.
We proceed to shower together that is where the playfulness started. As she soap me, she use her breasts to rub all over me with still my dick hard as rock. Thought that she would then bbbj me in the bathroom. But that didn't materialize.What a disappointment.
After showering, proceed to the bed, enjoying the view of her beautiful & Sexy naked body. She start by Cathbath me then slowly moving downward to my balls, licking them gently before sucking each one of them. Slowly with her tongue she Cathbath my dick from the balls upwards to the tip of my dick Head before devouring my dick slowly. As she Bbbj me slowly, she was caressing my balls. Boy oh boy what a sensational feeling. While I caressed her firm boobs & harden nipples she let out a soft moan. Moved her position towards 45 degree so that while giving me a bbbj I can use my finger with a vibrating motion on her clitoris before Fingering her pussy. She Bbbj me for quite a long time around 10 - 15 minutes. She seems to like it, staring at me once awhile when she did the bbbj on me.
Moved her towards the bed & did a slow missionary bonk to warm up her pussy grip & also to arouse her. After around 5 minutes or so, turn her over letting her do her Cowgal rodeo. Boy, she was grinding her pussy then thursting upwards & downward then back again to grinding this motion movements goes on for a good while before she cummed, letting out a sexy moaning sound. Very different Cummings sound from others.
Now my turn to do my favorite bed corner grind bonking. Grind her pussy well & hit her sensitive Parts, she was moanings quite loud again & her right leg begin to position to the left side & firm her butt was squirming. Boy oh boy, loves the part where she got stim kau kau & her body squirmed. She was damn high then & suddenly she turned over & asked me to doggy her. OMG, she was banging her firm ass furiously towards my dick as we particularly fuck each other. For awhile then she cummed again letting out her sexy Cummings moans.
Boy, I was getting real high & hot by then that I practically turn her over & started thursting her furiously & deeply with both her legs wide open & lifted high + a pillow on her butt. Fucked from the right corner of the bed to the left corner. When giving a hard & fast thursting her body began to squirm & move around. Finally she cries out, " por lioa " " por lioa" - enough already, enough already then when I release my hold & cummed. Both of us were panting & sweating profusely. She then jokingly said that it was a good workout /exercise for both of us.
We rested on the bed for awhile then let her shower first as I was damn tired . Later on after showering myself, chatted with her for awhile before saying Goodbye. Tipped her as I leave
Looks - 8/10 looks more beautiful than in photo & a stunner with her sexy figure
Attitude - 10/10 Joyful & a warm welcoming smile.
Boobs-Natural Average C cup, firm with light brownish nipples.
Pussy- Nicely trimmed. Not much of pubic hair + no smell with a little light brownish labia & pinkish clitoris . A tight wet juicy gripping pussy . Nice feels, bro.
Butt - Nicely shaped & firm. Lovely holding her lovely butt while doing doggy. Slapped her butt gently while doggy & she cries out in ecstasy
Boobs - Nice to hold & nipples nice to tune + suck. Just the right size for the nipples
Bbbj - 8.5/10 Lack of deepthroating skill other than that good & nice bbbj . She likes to tease with her tongue licking the dick Head & watching me getting stim kau kau when doing the bbbj
FJ - 10/10 Good Co ordination response & willingly to please.
Gfe 10/10 Loves to chat & caress my body
RTF - You damn sure " I shall return ". Looking at her sexy body already make my dick hard rock Plus all those additional pleasures that she gave. What else more could a man ask for. Just writing this fr on her makes me hard all over again.
Brothers Bonkers don't missed out this lovely rare, fair & smooth skin Gem from Chiang Mai . If you do, you don't know what you're missing out.

Last edited by limking; 27-03-2016 at 10:05 AM.
Old 27-03-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A Beautiful Sexciting & Sexercising Bonk With HD88 Mindy

Oh yeah, all Bonkers brothers. Almost forgotten to tell you all. Mindy will be only available for a limited time only, 2 weeks effective from 26/03/2016.
Old 27-03-2016, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2691 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info. She looks good!
Old 27-03-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
You should try her out, bro. No regret. Worth your time & $$$. Only scare you get addicted to her
Old 28-03-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4960 / Power: 20
lovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Lovelyboy up you back 10 pts.

http://sbfsg.shop/showthre...70591&page=344
Old 29-03-2016, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyboy View Post
Lovelyboy up you back 10 pts.

http://sbfsg.shop/showthre...70591&page=344
Thanks, bro. You're a good man.
Old 29-03-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
You should try her out, bro. No regret. Worth your time & $$$. Only scare you get addicted to her
That's what I'm afraid of!!
Old 30-03-2016, 08:27 AM
Samster

Come bro , let give it a go lah. Pau Boh sip pun eh
Old 03-04-2016, 07:44 AM
Samster

Check your mailbox, bro Zadak. Enjoy.
Old 06-04-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Automan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
Hi limking,

Can share the info and btw what is the damage? Thank you
Old 06-04-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automan View Post
Hi limking,

Can share the info and btw what is the damage? Thank you
All the info can be found on the advertiser's website MYHD88.com
Old 13-04-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

Had a RTF bonking session today with Mindy.Fj services still as good as the first time I bonked her on her arrival date. Bbbj, there's a great improvement on her bbbj skills. Am suprised indeed. She looks slimmer than the first time I saw her.
She will be having her last working day this coming Friday 15/04. So, bros who are aiming for her, don't miss that date. Enjoy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1