The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 19-04-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Guhrm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Toa payoh

Any bros tried R* W*******? Any recommendations?
Old 19-04-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 5
Jack89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJack89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Bro where can see their ml pics?
Actually I tried the massage is really quiet good and environment to me is quiet decent .she massage my neck and after that I feel damp good …
Old 19-04-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Tried this new TCM too. Honestly, no good lookers here. Saw one ML sprawled on her front on the bed in one of the room while on my way to toilet. Like beached whale

The ml I chose is not a looker too but good hard massage and nice sensual.

TBH it's tough for them to compete with the other spa next door since at $2 more, the MLs there are more physically attractive.

If the TCM lowers price to $50 then that might be something to consider.
Tried J*. Took the 90mins with cupping for $80. No GQ asked. But great massage, good cupping session, and will go back again for cupping and tuina. Served by A**a by the way.
Old 19-04-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Jack89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJack89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Damn many bj lovers in tpy. Lol. My mailbox full with flooded messages.
Let me clarify that I am talking Abt JK TCM not S** S***.

But SS I did tried E** and Y*m* giving bj but not full service. No deep throat or let me cim. Juz licking the head and stroke a bit nia.
Bro I try JK Tcm I dun think they provide BJ …but for sure their massage and Tuina skill is really quiet good ..thks
Old 19-04-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3428 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Tried this new TCM too. Honestly, no good lookers here. Saw one ML sprawled on her front on the bed in one of the room while on my way to toilet. Like beached whale

The ml I chose is not a looker too but good hard massage and nice sensual.

TBH it's tough for them to compete with the other spa next door since at $2 more, the MLs there are more physically attractive.

If the TCM lowers price to $50 then that might be something to consider.
Which did you go for, for the good massage?
Old 19-04-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 10
nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
You need Cup E and above?
usually when i see all these girls advertise E cup and above
all bullshit one
those picture they advertise also all bullshit also
Old 19-04-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Damn many bj lovers in tpy. Lol. My mailbox full with flooded messages.
Let me clarify that I am talking Abt JK TCM not S** S***.

But SS I did tried E** and Y*m* giving bj but not full service. No deep throat or let me cim. Juz licking the head and stroke a bit nia.
What is the damage for y and e bj?
Old 19-04-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack89 View Post
Bro I try JK Tcm I dun think they provide BJ …but for sure their massage and Tuina skill is really quiet good ..thks
Depends on individual really. Like what u getting I am not get. What I getting other bros don't. All depends on ML.
I haven't try that ML another bro recommended. But he said he got it.

Thanks for letting me know you didn't get. Will think twice if to go there
Old 20-04-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
Finally Yoyo has shifted from upper Thomson to TP.. She can perform very strong fingers press massage which is not those piano type. she really press hard from head to toes.After the hard massage,she will pull down your paper underwear n apply oil massage.U can feel the pressure she applied n feel your body heat up. After tat she will perform the aeroplane 海底捞月slow n steady. can compair with Linda. she will take her time n make sure u enjoy. after she will turn u over n massage your chest n tickle your Chest and u can feel her chest pressing your face. inthe end i just put my hand under her clothes n let her do the chores .her boobs are hangful n tender.i squeeze until i release.
overall a good massage eith$58 entrance n $50 for release.
Thanks for the contacts 🙏 & yes it’s totally the same as per described hence I wouldn’t repeat the same comments.
Really authentic good massage & release if u r not into the looks department 😉
Old 20-04-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Thanks for the contacts 🙏 & yes it’s totally the same as per described hence I wouldn’t repeat the same comments.
Really authentic good massage & release if u r not into the looks department 😉
Just tried Yoyo yesterday afternoon in TPY.
Good and strong massage from her.
aeroplane HDLY was provided as mentioned by bro unclewang.
Top roam available. fall short in the looks department.
Total Dmg: 58+50
Old 20-04-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 14
kiwi23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiwi23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiwi23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
My virgin FR

Visited KiMi (ning ning) at TPY

Real and soft D cup PRC.
Looks 9/10 similar to photo
Body 7/10 but soft skin
Hj 7/10
Bath 9/10
Bj 9/10 when bath
Fj 8/10

58 entry
150 FJ

Help me up my points, TIA
Fair assessment but neh neh not D la, I think is C and it is big enough. Her HJ not very good but when BJ and FJ is on the table, HJ not important liao. More importantly she is tall and I like tall
Old 20-04-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
Which did you go for, for the good massage?
Bro my opinnion JK Tcm really provide pretty good and decent massage for sure ...price i think is also quiet resonable ..u might want to give it a,try ...do feed back on the massage ..enjoyed
Old 20-04-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrula View Post
usually when i see all these girls advertise E cup and above
all bullshit one
those picture they advertise also all bullshit also

I know one with real E cup MILF but didn't try because too heavy liao
Old 20-04-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi23 View Post
Fair assessment but neh neh not D la, I think is C and it is big enough. Her HJ not very good but when BJ and FJ is on the table, HJ not important liao. More importantly she is tall and I like tall
best if bath together
Old 20-04-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 7
Seetoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeetoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusteo89 View Post
Had a good session with K**** again yesterday evening at this slightly ulu place.

Young GILF, good looking and slim 7/10
Good massage skills 7.5/10
Good HJ skills, non-mechanical up down 7/10
Can roam while making small talk, quite close to GFE 8/10
Affordable entrance fee $58, damages $50

K is abit shy, maybe because she is new. All in all, I got what I came for, and left a happy man

Pm to exchange, but no newbie accounts please. Need to protect a good playground.

Gotten the location by bro. Went down but K**** was not available. My bad for not booking the appointment first before going down.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1