The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2015, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
come come Shenzhen to have fun。。
Shenzhen not Oni 罗湖,福田。
policeman in shenzhen had sex with ktv girls and con their money, latest update
http://v.qq.com/cover/8/8e9j860zo08t...id=y0170jo0ckw
Old 30-10-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
buddybuddy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
What do you want
Hi bro...massage with full package...available?
Thanks.
Old 30-10-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 11
mrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
policeman in shenzhen had sex with ktv girls and con their money, latest update
http://v.qq.com/cover/8/8e9j860zo08t...id=y0170jo0ckw
My understanding is that this is normal. In addition, as I really only do the KTV's, who does the training of the girls for proper performance.? If there is only a Mamasan??
Old 01-11-2015, 04:43 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

for those of you in shenzhen, the huizhou police have promise to give a reward
of 100k rmb if you can give info on this murder suspect on the run in shenzhen
if you get this reward, you can monger without using your own money and used this money haha

http://gd.qq.com/a/20151031/011075.h...tlang=2052#p=1
Old 01-11-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
for those of you in shenzhen, the huizhou police have promise to give a reward
of 100k rmb if you can give info on this murder suspect on the run in shenzhen

http://gd.qq.com/a/20151031/011075.h...tlang=2052#p=1
Hahaha another "Mas Selamat" cock up.
Old 02-11-2015, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hahaha another "Mas Selamat" cock up.
the shenzhen police have now increased the reward for the murder suspect to 200k rmb, click link below, the guy is still not caught yet,china is a dangerous place

http://news.qq.com/a/20151101/034701...15&ptlang=2052
Old 02-11-2015, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
the shenzhen police have now increased the reward for the murder suspect to 200k rmb, click link below, the guy is still not caught yet,china is a dangerous place

http://news.qq.com/a/20151101/034701...15&ptlang=2052
I think the chances of getting scammed by China MMs with KC traps are higher than bumping into murderers!
Old 02-11-2015, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
johnqoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnqoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
TuiNa shops not cheap too. The MILFs will try to squeeze you to additional RMB300 just for HE. As a foreigner good luck trying negotiating for RMB100-200. Add that to what you already pay for the massage, more worthwhile to go JinseYudu RMB268 package. Girls there are younger.
hi bros. the BBS girls can bring back to hotel one anot?
Old 02-11-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
asusr10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am going to Shenzhen this week. Will be there for a week. I am looking for calling someone to come to hotel for fun. I would like to get some contact numbers that can send girls to hotel. I am going to stay in a pretty good hotel. If anyone has good contact numbers, could you please pm me?

Thank you and have fun!
Old 02-11-2015, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
koksbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. I Have two questions...
1. I was yesterday in Xiang xi cun district in small dark alleys, but not seen girls there. It's ok now? I heard about police raids. Maybe girls moved to another location?
2. Maybe someone want to hunt together? drop me a private message
Old 02-11-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
koksbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. I Have two questions...
1. I was yesterday in Xiang xi cun district in small dark alleys, but not seen girls there. It's ok now? I heard about police raids. Maybe girls moved to another location?
2. Maybe someone want to hunt together? drop me a private message
Old 02-11-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnqoo View Post
hi bros. the BBS girls can bring back to hotel one anot?
You can ask any FL to the hotel, its just a matter of how much you are willing to pay. Let's do some math...

For the FL along LHC or XXC, they make RMB100 per bonk (total to you is RMB150 as RMB50 goes to OKT). Each hour they might get 3-4 which makes it 300-400 they can make an hour. These are just fast food bonk, no GFE, little service. they strip, you strip, some CBJ then FJ and done. They are out the door looking for their next RMB100.

If you want them to go to hotel and it takes 2 hours of their time, be prepared to pay RMB500 or more.

For the TuiNa MILFs they may get up to RMB300 an hour depending on how they scam you for a HJ. To go to your hotel it would take them 2 hours off their time. Perhaps you can persuade one of them that it is unlikely they will get two clients back to back so to agree to RMB400 or 500. Now why would you want any of them to go to hotel with you? If the MILF is especially pretty then it is unlikely she will agree for RMB500.

Thus at the end of the day it is better to just do an outcall from the many OKTs to your hotel. If you are good at negotiation you could get RMB400-600 short time.

Turn on your weChat and put in the comments field that you are a "lonely Singapore traveler" in Chinese. In no time you will get some offers. here are some tips.

1. Do not give them your name nor hotel room. If necessary make up a name and use a random room number when doing the booking. Always negotiate a rate first and do not spoil market please.

2. Tell them you will look for them at the lobby and bring them up to your room. This is easy if the elevator needs an access card. Ask for ways to identify them. This way if the person is not who she says she is, you can turn her away without meeting her. Hopefully the hotel lobby is full of people so you can observe without being seen.

3. If you don't like her, please let her know on weCHat asap so you dont waste her time. No matter what, respect her as a person out to make a living.

If you are afraid this could be a weChat police sting, then walk around outside the hotel looking like a foreigner and some OKT will approach you and pass you a card with a number to call. That would work too. For example I usually carry an English newspaper to read.

Other ideas are to take a taxi ride and ask the driver. If they dont know then change to another taxi.

If you are still afraid, then look for the Spa with HJ that we have mentioned on this thread.

Go out and explore, investigate and come back and share your learning with us. Don't just post here to leech of the other brother's sharing.
Old 02-11-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooolboy View Post
1. 芙蓉宾馆 RMB298 (member) RMB348 (non member) luohu, massage 90min 2 hall items
2. 新都酒店 century plaza sauna RMB 299 louhu, massage 90min 1 hall items

both comes with HJ and pretty gal. 1 has more staffs than 2.
go early!

btw, century plaza hotel ktv is legendary.

up my points if you find this useful.
ask me any question.
芙蓉宾馆 have pretty girls but they do not strip. The B2B and HJ is done with them fully dressed although you can reach inside to fondle.
Old 02-11-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
kooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeggi View Post
Does the hall items require tipping for 新都酒店? 芙蓉宾馆 does.
新都 no request for tips.
Old 02-11-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
kooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
芙蓉宾馆 have pretty girls but they do not strip. The B2B and HJ is done with them fully dressed although you can reach inside to fondle.
i got 1 girl, no 21. very pretty buy damn 1st day on the job. everything also very difficult for her.... XIAN.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1