The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-11-2013, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post
Not sure where is she now even if I know won't tell you! 555+ just kidding. She is Thai Penthouse model called "Champagne" so better prepare lots of bahts if u plan to screw her! Don't think she is working regularly in any g-clubs so good luck tracking & bonk her!

She is MILFY to some but with assets like those I couldn't care less as I can fuck her the whole day. Here are more pictures of her!
http://sbfsg.shop/showpos...3&postcount=16

Enjoy!
Another hottie from Maxim

This guy could probably get her:

Old 03-11-2013, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

ok then no choice i not rich enough so i will go MP , fuck a girl doggy style and IMAGINE it is her 55555

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post
Not sure where is she now even if I know won't tell you! 555+ just kidding. She is Thai Penthouse model called "Champagne" so better prepare lots of bahts if u plan to screw her! Don't think she is working regularly in any g-clubs so good luck tracking & bonk her!

She is MILFY to some but with assets like those I couldn't care less as I can fuck her the whole day. Here are more pictures of her!
http://sbfsg.shop/showpos...3&postcount=16

Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Another hottie from Maxim

This guy could probably get her:

Old 03-11-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Well, so many gong kias (not just from land of rising sun) that kanna conned by Working Girls. They pay these girls monthly allowances, arrange nice apartment for them to stay, and visit them every other month. Maybe hoping that the girls will give up working life to be their mistress or gf and not work...

But reality is when the guy not around, these girls go out meet guys for ONS, or even work sideline at MPs or FL at discos for extra cash. Some even have multiple bf or giks around. To them, the carrothead is free income...of course they will remain discreet so as not to lose their atm machine.

We're out to play, not get played....just for sharing. Got so many funny yet sad stories of what many gong kias do for these working girls....sigh....
It's kind of amusing to be honest that men of all nationalities still fall for this shit. The girls come and go but this sad scenario never changes.
Old 03-11-2013, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trash55 View Post
5555 this girl is from La Belle, new petchburi road. High end massage joint.

And she sucks very good cock! 5555
it is for 2hrs?

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 03-11-2013, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Well, so many gong kias (not just from land of rising sun) that kanna conned by Working Girls. They pay these girls monthly allowances, arrange nice apartment for them to stay, and visit them every other month. Maybe hoping that the girls will give up working life to be their mistress or gf and not work...

But reality is when the guy not around, these girls go out meet guys for ONS, or even work sideline at MPs or FL at discos for extra cash. Some even have multiple bf or giks around. To them, the carrothead is free income...of course they will remain discreet so as not to lose their atm machine.

We're out to play, not get played....just for sharing. Got so many funny yet sad stories of what many gong kias do for these working girls....sigh....
this scenario happened every where.....in Thailand, Indonesia, China,.....etc

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 04-11-2013, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 18
shinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the reply.

By the way, where is Monte Carlo located?

Chicks there cute.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinoda View Post
Thanks for the reply.

By the way, where is Monte Carlo located?

Chicks there cute.
Hello....u really itchy backside lor....instead of asking like tat...there are sooooo many posts about this place and also if u Google it up...u will find it....dun be lazy to search lah.....

Tell u wat...tonite I charitable mood....u go look at "Bangkok Happening Discos/Clubs" thread and look at post #5011.....got weblink there....also got address....okie??
Old 04-11-2013, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Hello....u really itchy backside lor....instead of asking like tat...there are sooooo many posts about this place and also if u Google it up...u will find it....dun be lazy to search lah.....

Tell u wat...tonite I charitable mood....u go look at "Bangkok Happening Discos/Clubs" thread and look at post #5011.....got weblink there....also got address....okie??
Jai yen yen pii... long time no see u and u come out with all guns blazing. Blast left right center all these school boys? This one typical "owe-them-a-living" pattern. See him post so many questions but not single thank you to bros who reply. KNS bloody school holiday & clear leave period now

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 04-11-2013, 05:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Jai yen yen pii... long time no see u and u come out with all guns blazing. Blast left right center all these school boys? This one typical "owe-them-a-living" pattern. See him post so many questions but not single thank you to bros who reply. KNS bloody school holiday & clear leave period now
5555.....Pii IMO....I am Mr.Cool wan leh.......but once in a while must clear the barrels lah...555

Not been active becoz nothing much happening my end lah....gone silent mode laew....but read and yeah alot of funny questions recently...must be the Hols....
Old 04-11-2013, 08:12 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Alot of champion recently pop out asking alot.
Mai wai leaw, planning for dec trip to kin puying thai.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
KNS bloody school holiday & clear leave period now
Ya including me, a lot of leaves to clear...
Old 04-11-2013, 01:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
He listen to too much Linkin Park lah.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ya including me, a lot of leaves to clear...
So expect you in Bangers this December also? Been hearing good things about PP hope to visit u there soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Alot of champion recently pop out asking alot.
Mai wai leaw, planning for dec trip to kin puying thai.
Champions? I bring them go Silom Soi 2 KTV sing "We are the champions!" Gu poot mak... Single man no Visa or exit permit needed... 来来 mai tu liao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
but once in a while must clear the barrels lah...555
Clear barrels? I'm getting the image u COF of these jokers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
He listen to too much Linkin Park lah.
Si mi Linkin Park? I only know Lumpini Park!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 04-11-2013, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

I will be in Bangkok from 10 - 13 Nov 2013 .... Anybody there wanna meet up for chit-chat/dinner/cheong together ?
Old 04-11-2013, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Protest in Bangkok

Democrats, Yellow Shirts, university student unions and a host of anti-Thaksin groups were out in full force this morning in Bangkok. They are protesting the passing of the Amnesty Bill in the lower house of the Thai parliament which is designed to give amnesty to Thaksin from corruption charges.

Will we expect more protests and disruptions like in 2008 & 2010? I'm not sure but Bangkok is still relatively safe. I was here - 2006 military coup, 2008 Yellow Shirt shut down of Suvarnabhumi airport and the 2010 curfews.

Before going out check the news, ask your hotel concierge to get a feel of the situation and avoid the areas where the protesters are. Right now its at Urupong Junction, near Parliament House in the Rama VI and Dusit areas.

Have fun but stay safe!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1