The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-03-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypaq View Post
This was my mid-life crisis inspired bucket list cross off trip. Not done yet so planning follow-up probably in Jan 2025. Will post when I start planning and try and maybe catch up with more bros there next time, see if you are up for it then.

Solo was good most of the time, but gogo bar hopping and bird watching needs company!
Nice one. keep everyone posted and inspired.
Old 08-03-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 1
jaypaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekthlb View Post
Bro, can share the names of the bars u went in 3 & 12 to meet those ladyboys? Tried to search for "cat bar soi 7" for your no. 3 point but no result
Cat Bar does not appear in google or other searches. I think its a rebrand/rename of a previous business in the same location. It is on the right side about 50m into Soi 7/1 (2nd business past the building with the weird security bars).
I have attached the google street of the location and the name of the bar is inside, you can just see it if you zoom in on street view.

For 12, it was a LB from Cockatoo in Soi Cowboy that I brought to Obsession at Nana Plaza. The LB must have been ex Obsession as she was very popular there and all the mamasans and dancers were excited to see her.

Good luck.
Old 08-03-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

For Lady Boy experience, I recommend the one one the (I think) 3rd floor at the corner (at Nana Plaza). It is small but full of very very beautiful ladyboys. They are all 'female' already and does not have the 'stick'. And they are so beautiful (likely more beautiful than actual girls).

However, the system in that bar is not good. They are only keen for customers to quickly take the 'girl' for ST. So if you call a 'girl' to sit with you, then change one or 2 times. They refuse to serve you anymore.

Once, i get a 'girl' to sit with me and I paid for her drink. Then, I noticed she is too 'hiong' and I gave her a few hundred Baht and told her she can go back to stage, she was so unhappy and show me the 'f' and black face. She said the bar is only for bringing out for ST... (I regret giving her the tips).

However, I have good experience with some nice LBs there before too.

Kindly up my points if you find this useful. Can also PM me if you want more info but I do not log in regularly.
Old 08-03-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

The more pretty and SYTs are those at the shop that is furthest down that lane. Keep walking until you like reach the end of the stretch of massage parlours. One of the last shops has a good selection of SYTs. I often go to that one because of the young girls. They should be in their 20s only.

They have a special technique when doing cowgirl. I think they tighten their **** at strategic timing and they do it at fast pace. It makes you cum very very fast... then game over..

So be warned... haha

If you find this useful, do up my points. Can also PM for more info. Will help if I can. But I'm no expert. Do note that I do not come in here that regularly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_li View Post
there is a stretch of MPs at the back of cowboy. All with ladies sitting outside. You can pick one that you like and go in the shop. To my knowledge some shops also share ladies so they will call all to enter to let you choose.

Personally i think the ladies there cmi though. hahaha. I rather you venture alittle bit up towards soi 24, 26 or 33. That area have more reputable MPs and better looking ladies.

The nearest acceptable MP near to cowboy for me will be kokoro.
Old 09-03-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Cat Bar does not appear in google or other searches. I think its a rebrand/rename of a previous business in the same location. It is on the right side about 50m into Soi 7/1 (2nd business past the building with the weird security bars).
I have attached the google street of the location and the name of the bar is inside, you can just see it if you zoom in on street view.

For 12, it was a LB from Cockatoo in Soi Cowboy that I brought to Obsession at Nana Plaza. The LB must have been ex Obsession as she was very popular there and all the mamasans and dancers were excited to see her.

Good luck.
Thanks! Appreciate you taking the time to even attach the google street location!
Old 09-03-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
The more pretty and SYTs are those at the shop that is furthest down that lane. Keep walking until you like reach the end of the stretch of massage parlours. One of the last shops has a good selection of SYTs. I often go to that one because of the young girls. They should be in their 20s only.

Its't that Kokoro at the end of that road ?
Old 09-03-2024, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sharing my experience at Analisa

Name: Zara
Looks: Early 30s milfy vibes and looks sweeter in person than the pictures on the website. The website's photoshop actually makes her face look weird. Natural boobs with some sag and slight tummy. About 160cm tall.

Service: Sensual massage and feels my cock time to time and provided body to body massage. Once she has completed her sensual massage routine, she'll ask you to turn around for a bit more stimulation then cap and FJ. An acceptable average bonk. The negative is that she will angle herself to avoid kissing and doesn't seem to like getting her tits sucked. She's able to speak some English.

The room had a mirror on the floor that was angled so one could see the action going on below the table. There was another mirror in front so you can see them on top of you when you were laying down. It would be quite nice if you opted for the 4hands service.

Misc: Damage was 2500baht 1hour FS

Name: Nan and Name
Looks: Similar to the girls at Analisa they also give off young milfy vibes. Nan (short for Nancy) said she was 31 and Name said she was 27, both are believable. The pictures of Nan on the website are quite accurate with some photoshop editing and the pictures of Name have slightly more editing on the face but I would says she still looks ok (average). Nan looks like she has mixed blood.

Nan is about 165cm and Name 158cm, overall Nan has the better figure with nicer boobs which are nice bouncy Cs. Name has smaller tits but still a handful and felt natural. Both has slight tummies, but acceptable since in Analisa likely there are not syt except for Vinus who is no longer working there.

Service: Good dual sensual massage was relaxing, tingly and good, sometimes both on working on each leg, sometimes one will be working below through the hole in the table and one on top.. Name seems to enjoy providing the prostate massage and she's hardworking with the HJ. Nan gave a decent capped BJ, no deep throat here just licking and sucking. Between shots and during the massage we talked about where they live, their age etc simple small talk. Quite chatty and cheerful. Name will spank you and stimulate the area between your balls and anus, and she'll change the pace of the prostate massage with Nan rubbing her boobs on you or giving you some nipple play.

Misc: 4000 baht, 90mins (BJ, HJ, prostate), 2 shot.

For Analisa I feel there are only milfs, so better to go there for just the sensual massage or prostate if that's your thing. They seem to have some SM service as well but I didn't try.
Old 10-03-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
That's the Kapoo joint behind Terminal 21 right? I had a very good experience there, first (and only) time in such a joint. Walked in, mid afternoon, super nice and clean venue, 3 girls available, oustanding quality, tall slender student type. Very nice massage++ but stopping short of FJ unfortunately. Will likely try it or another of these joint again but would prefer one with fj.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefJerPerr View Post
Bro, anything more about your experience with 1Society you can share? Do you usually book ahead or is walk-in better? Are they English-speaking friendly?
Old 10-03-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
I'm impressed bro. You really left no stone unturned. I've stopped short of some of those (lb), I admire how thorough that's been.

If you want to add one, try a party pack with 3 girls. Plan for some snacks, some booze (maybe a trip to the pharmacy) and you'll be in for a treat.

Quote:
Back from first solo trip to BKK and settled back enough to post a review of my experience. First of all thanks to all the posters on this forum, your experiences and reviews have been invaluable in my planning and achieving this trip. I am sharing my experience to contribute to the group knowledge pool.

This was a tick off the bucket list trip and I got more then half done so pretty happy with the results.

Things I got through:

1. FL from Thermae; Thermae was overwhelming the first time but once settled down I found it a good experience overall. Good place to find a range of body types and personalities.
Ticked of my short hair, petite frame and no enhancements box here on the first night. Also the curvy, busty non enhanced box.
THB3000 and THB3500 for ST

2. FL from street between Thermae and Hyatt Regency; picked up a regular hot thai SYT. Fooled around and she got really into it and got to tick of the CIP box for no extra cost
THB2500

3. Ladyboy experience & CIM at Cat Bar Soi 7/1; ticked the ladyboy box and got to say it was really good. TBH I wasn’t even 50/50 she was a ladyboy till we got to the room upstairs.
Her breast enhancements were quite natural, and she really knew how to please the little guy. Finished with CIM and swallow. That last part surprised me.
THB3000 + THB500 for room

4. Sex in public; met the hottest SYT grinder for the trip at Red Dragon Bar Soi Nana. She was all natural and a smidge above 5ft. Hands went everywhere and I got to tick off the sex in public box.
Came back the next day and took her out for ST and got it done properly in a room.
THB1200 for drinks

5. Crazy rough borderline S&M; ST with this innocent looking kawaii girl from Wonderland Soi Nana. Went to room and she went crazy wanting to be gagged, choked and hair pulled. She also almost ripped my nipples off and was so loud. Definitely ticked of the wild sex box.

6. Threesome with girl and ladyboy; met a wild curvy bombshell in Soi Cowboy Baccara on the 2nd level. She had the hot tatts and streaked hair, all natural big assets. A few LD in I mentioned wanting try a threesome with a ladyboy. To my surprise she said it was something she also wanted to try.
Bar fined her and we walked out on to Soi Cowboy, bar fined a willing ladyboy across the road and went back to hotel to do the deed. I not interested in a devil’s threesome but this was awesome.
THB4800 + THB4500

7. Africa FL; picked a tall, slim and young girl from Sudan along Soi 4. Really enjoyed the experience, she was very bubbly and enthusiastic. I’d say the experienced ticked the African and tall girl box.
THB3000

8. MILF experience; went to Paradise Massage on Soi 22. Choose the youngest, best looking milf in the room, they were all in their 40s(?) and on the chubby side. On the plus side they were all curvy and well endowed.
Additional plus for Paradise Massage is they had the additional hole in the massage table that prevents the little guy from getting squashed when lying face down. Massage was good, flipped and good BBBJ, got dommed on and rode till finish.
THB2400

9. Four hands massage; went to Analisa massage for this. The massage ladies were also a bit milfy but skill and enthusiasm can make up for minor failings.
Again they had the hole in the massage table but in addition also had a mirror in front of the bed so you could see what was happening under the table. Nice touch and added to the experience. Finished by hand so was okay.
THB 3800

10. Soapy massage; went to Wonder Massage for this. Picked a cute bubbly curvy young thing with tan skin, found out later she’s ¼ Pakistani. No enhancements but one of the most classical beautiful face, straight nose, high cheek bones, large eyes and full lips.
Got the large tub room that came with a large solid air mattress. The service was great but I realised I am not a soapy massage person. To slippery and no traction did not work for me.
Tries another soapy at Soi 7/1 later and confirmed soapy is not for me.
THB3000

11. Get kicked out of Gogo Bar by mamasan; one of the guys I met up and hanged with started ST bar fine negotiations when we were at one of the Rainbow Gogo bars on the 1st floor. He was not serious and the mamasan got pissed at hime for wasting time and chucked us all out.
When we went next door to Dollhouse, she followed along and told them to we were time wasters and to ignore us!

12. Get in the middle of a ladyboy cat fight; this happened at the same time as the ladyboy threesome in (6) above. After paying the ladyboy bar fine, I was convinced to go to another ladyboy bar for drinks before the hotel room (I know I have read enough warnings here about extra drinks but TBH was on a high so didn’t care)
As we were sitting around another cute feminine ladyboy came up and sat on my left. Before I realised it hands were moving and she was doing her best to get me to take her for ST. When my original ladyboy returned and saw her, she went ballistic and the screeching started. Wow they get loud and high pitched! But we all got out without too much more trouble after that.

Again, thanks to all the previous posters for sharing their knowledge and experiences. Don't think I have even scratched the surface of what you can do in BKK.

Looking forward to reading more posts to plan my next BKK trip.
Old 11-03-2024, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
smartidiot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OysterLover View Post
Hope someone got experience, this PrEP really cannot be bought without prescription in BKK? I always assume you can get nearly everything at the pharmacies without any questions.

Also saw some people mention on demand prep, is that a different type? Or just literally taking immediately?

Thanks and safe bonking
I think std/hiv drugs still have some regulations so cannot just buy over the counter. But for my personal experience on PEP (not PrEP) my last trip I went a bit crazy and raw 2 diff girls. Within 72hr I book an appointment with Pulse clinic before flying back SG. Have to do rapid std/hiv tests and consultation with doctor before they will prescribe the requested medicine, but overall v professional. Left the clinic within 1+hr most of waiting time was for rapid test.
Old 12-03-2024, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Just wana share a recent hotel outcall experience. Next time if u go BKK, wana outcall Massage to ur room, u can look for OUTCALL MASSAGE (this is their name). Their wechat id is wxid_najw60y288n812.

Just say recommended by Fred. They will give u good gal recommendations based on what u want.

I found it via WeChat Nearby. So decided to give it a try. Not disappointed at all. The ML i engaged was called Minnie. Young, GND, 乖乖 look, B+/C natural boobs. Start off with very good Massage skills. I on some Spa Music and she makes u fully relaxed until can sleep that kind. Then comes the main course. Wah lau she like suddenly become not so 乖 liao, transformed into super horny sex kitten.

She can speak both English and minimal Chinese. GFE gao gao. Next trip there will engage their service again and try another gal. But I do kinda miss Minnie
Old 12-03-2024, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
trancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
any bros have any good agencies or shops to recommend for 3 girls party pack? thinking of doing that but seeking recommendations for decent agencies with reasonable prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSG View Post
I'm impressed bro. You really left no stone unturned. I've stopped short of some of those (lb), I admire how thorough that's been.

If you want to add one, try a party pack with 3 girls. Plan for some snacks, some booze (maybe a trip to the pharmacy) and you'll be in for a treat.
Old 12-03-2024, 08:12 AM
Samster

Paradise, Passion/Kiss etc.

I use Paradise if I recall.

Those shops from S22 work together anyway. Send a message (Line, whatsapp) and ask who's available for a party package, they'll source compatible ones among all shops and make recommandations. You want girls who are friends together for better chemistry. Plan for food and drinks, it outs them in a good mood

Quote:
Originally Posted by trancedance View Post
any bros have any good agencies or shops to recommend for 3 girls party pack? thinking of doing that but seeking recommendations for decent agencies with reasonable prices
Old 12-03-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone around this wesk in bkk to chiong dm me
Old 13-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster