The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2005, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 20
JJjumper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJJjumper is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A note to all the TN shops bosses(Potential $$ market)

aiyah i think better the tuinas give customer the choice of dress the WL should wear, each type of different dress cost different, that way can satisfy many brudders here.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Learn fr Rain in JSP. Where d babes r dressed in sexy white short dress, which show their ample cleavage, n when they sit down, exposed their white panties. woooooooo ... wat a turn on!!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-09-2005, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Frankly speaking, i would really like to see a japanese themed TN shop fully furnished with sliding wooden doors, mats with floor to ceiling mirror walls and the gals there wear kimonos like one of the bros here mentioned earlier. Im sure it will def. be sumthing new and fresh!
Old 01-09-2005, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 21
alsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberking
Hello bosses of TN shops,
I think it is sexy for TN women to wear sport tights when they do TN..
There is still an untapped market as seldom TN shops has it... and some of us brudders here has a fetish for tights. Those nike bicycle tights or long tights..hmmm...
So ask ur ladies to just wear it... many brudders will go to your shop
Confirm
Bring your own lor? I like chicks wearing pantyhose and almost none at these places do. So I always bring my own and no one has refused so far.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsahaf
Bring your own lor? I like chicks wearing pantyhose and almost none at these places do. So I always bring my own and no one has refused so far.
What will people say when I bring an american football uniform - complete with helmet to TN
Old 01-09-2005, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer to bring bra with feathery cups (this type of bra can be found in adult shops.)

Gal will perform JG , rubbing your body with feathery cups bra..
Old 02-09-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
IHOP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
I prefer to bring bra with feathery cups (this type of bra can be found in adult shops.)

Gal will perform JG , rubbing your body with feathery cups bra..
Have any Gal to reco?
Old 03-09-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Durianation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KumLan View Post
I prefer them not to wear anything lol....
Same bro, later take out all look the same
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1