The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2004, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lurveliv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any HC big breast lau chio like this pic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy
Bro, i also went down there to reccee today, but didn't see the prominent LuLu leh. Anyway, on the 2nd floor, there are quite a few Tuina, can't locate the shop.

When i was walking around to look look see see, it was quite scary as they quite persistent & aggressive to promote their service. I machiam like a dear wandering in the African National Park full of lions & hyenas.

Bro can provide the shop name or unit no.? Thks.
its on the 2nd floor...its not those 1 whole stretch one...very aggresive one...it stands alone...rite infront of a coffee shop, on that row also got a few more coffee shop...not sure the unit number, i know that place coz i work opp there last time...but now moved to PC to work, wow also got alot more like these, but cheaper price la
Old 03-08-2004, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Any HC big breast lau chio like this pic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurveliv
huh? must be another ger la...might be the afternoon shift one...jealous or wad...but lulu surely welcome u one...where got will say things like that..maybe wrong day wrong timing la bro...but confirm there is such Lulu exist there
hmmm.... ok will go there again!!! Maybe you can describe more about Lulu?!
Old 03-08-2004, 08:10 PM
Samster

ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Any HC big breast lau chio like this pic:

Was there again at about 6.30pm to look for Lulu, but still see the Golden Hair 1.60m gal...
Old 03-08-2004, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
its on the 2nd floor...its not those 1 whole stretch one...very aggresive one...it stands alone...rite infront of a coffee shop, on that row also got a few more coffee shop...not sure the unit number, i know that place coz i work opp there last time...but now moved to PC to work, wow also got alot more like these, but cheaper price la
Bro, there are 2 escalator to get up to 2nd floor right? One is from the 2 big side entrance and the other is from the food stalls, so which escalator to use to locate the shop is easier?
Old 04-08-2004, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, there are 2 escalator to get up to 2nd floor right? One is from the 2 big side entrance and the other is from the food stalls, so which escalator to use to locate the shop is easier?
from the foodstall one easier...juz go straight...anyway...Bro Ahkong...I juz now 8 pm went down...dun have...i think either she go back homeland or dissapear...the other ger inside not golden hair...look abit old..and show black face...so didnt bother asking...so sorry Bro that u made a few trip down then dun have..
Old 04-08-2004, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
from the foodstall one easier...juz go straight...anyway...Bro Ahkong...I juz now 8 pm went down...dun have...i think either she go back homeland or dissapear...the other ger inside not golden hair...look abit old..and show black face...so didnt bother asking...so sorry Bro that u made a few trip down then dun have..
DOn't worry is not your fault. Just remember to share with us if you spotted any again.
Old 05-08-2004, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No problem Bro, thks for your info, don't think i'll go there again since my target is apparently not there anymore. Btw, you have any more recommendation on lau chio?
Old 05-08-2004, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
No problem Bro, thks for your info, don't think i'll go there again since my target is apparently not there anymore. Btw, you have any more recommendation on lau chio?
not sure how lao u want? but one more nice one was at PC 3rd flr la...as usual Happy pt, Susan, big boobs, but not super size that kind...but big la..and she playful hehe, that one confirm now still there, i got her number thou, if u wanna make appointment wif her
Old 05-08-2004, 07:18 AM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Any HC big breast lau chio like this pic:

Quote:
not sure how lao u want? but one more nice one was at PC 3rd flr la...as usual Happy pt, Susan, big boobs, but not super size that kind...but big la..and she playful hehe, that one confirm now still there, i got her number thou, if u wanna make appointment wif her
I bonk her before... nothing special. FJ is a rush and no HJ. Her boobs is ok only not that big. She is about 30+
Old 11-08-2004, 03:48 PM
Samster

Was there at PC today. Walk pass 3rd floor TS next to a comics shp, saw a big titty gal. Think she is about 35+. Got a CFM look.
Old 12-08-2004, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
There is also another big boobs gal, called Alice. She to work in a Massage Center as a Cashier. Boob at least 38C. Face so so. Skin fair and smooth. FJ available.
Old 29-08-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Nicee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
There is also another big boobs gal, called Alice. She to work in a Massage Center as a Cashier. Boob at least 38C. Face so so. Skin fair and smooth. FJ available.
Niceeee, FJ with lau chio is always exciting
Old 29-08-2023, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2989 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

These 3 can bang till you shiok

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/lucymassage/

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-mu-zi/

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/abby-massage/

Lucy and Muzi CB is f wet sia
Old 29-08-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicee View Post
Niceeee, FJ with lau chio is always exciting
Knn this one more tokong, revive a thread from 2004?
Old 29-08-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3112 / Power: 19
SupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Any HC big breast lau chio like this pic:

Haha from Sweet young teen to milf liao
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1