The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
everina

Old 30-08-2012, 01:28 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 13
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Show your penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzetan View Post

So guys, heres the pictures I promised you guys. Me and my girlfriend had a good time today keep this thread alive!!!
FANTASTIC bro! You kept to your promise. I posted the first pics in your thread, but you posted the first "cock & pussy" shot! This thread is going through the roof bro! GOOD ON YA!

This is a great shot! Both are CLEAN SHAVEN, and you gf's pussy is definately AWESOME! You fucked her raw & is that your CUM on her ass? Or is it just her cunt juice? Looks like her cunt juice to me.

Anyway, I'm sure we are looking forward to see more. Too bad I can't upz you again bro, and I hope these are not the only 2 pix you've got? Any blow job pix? I'm sure bros here wanna see her swollowing your cock too!
Old 30-08-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster (V)

SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungsern87 View Post

my little pics of my dear little brother, sorry for the small size though...just sharing...
Bro, your's are not small la... But if you shave off your pubes, your cock will look much bigger. Trust me!
Old 30-08-2012, 01:37 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 13
Kenzetan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenzetan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenzetan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAVE View Post
FANTASTIC bro! You kept to your promise. I posted the first pics in your thread, but you posted the first "cock & pussy" shot! This thread is going through the roof bro! GOOD ON YA!

This is a great shot! Both are CLEAN SHAVEN, and you gf's pussy is definately AWESOME! You fucked her raw & is that your CUM on her ass? Or is it just her cunt juice? Looks like her cunt juice to me.

Anyway, I'm sure we are looking forward to see more. Too bad I can't upz you again bro, and I hope these are not the only 2 pix you've got? Any blow job pix? I'm sure bros here wanna see her swollowing your cock too!
Hahhaha you sound so excited bro. Its her pussy juice, there was a big load of pussy juice today. Haha i do have some others but her face are in it. So i dont wanna post them!
Old 30-08-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzetan View Post
Hahhaha you sound so excited bro. Its her pussy juice, there was a big load of pussy juice today. Haha i do have some others but her face are in it. So i dont wanna post them!
Bro... Easy, just block her face! Look at my thread "My sexual escapades with various girls" and you can get some ideas on what to do.
Old 30-08-2012, 01:48 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stoner66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

Nothing wrong at all, nor nothing gay.

We guys commonly here share our view, our matter.
No big big about big or long. Just discussion.

Ladies, you may like to self post of you boobs and compare and view.
Nothing rude about, dun worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankM85 View Post
This is mine when it's soft...

Anyone know where to get smaller size condom?
Old 30-08-2012, 01:53 PM
Samster (V)

Hi bro Kenzentan,

Since you have taken the step to start posting "cock vs pussy" pix here, I guess I will follow your lead as well to UP the stakes in this thread.

Here is a pix of me bonking one of my f**k buddies from Japan who have since left our shores.

Please UPz my points if you like what you see, and do show your support if you wanna see more! Many thanks!
Old 30-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster (V)

Here is another pix of my errected cock penetrating my f**k buddy's (ex colleague) clean shaven pussy. You can see her cunt juice flowing all over my cock as I CUM inside her pussy. ENJOY!!!

Please UPz my points if you like what you see, and show your support if you want to see more! Many thanks!
Old 30-08-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster (V)

Bros out there who have not posted your pix yet, feel free to do so in this thread. Here is my testimony, I have recieved PMs from sisters here already. You may just get a lucky break!

Thanks to TS for staring this thread. Definately supporting this thread as much as I can.
Old 30-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
grail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My wife's new favorite thread, not that I mind
Old 30-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grail View Post
My wife's new favorite thread, not that I mind
Really ah? There you go! We have another female fan for this thread! Would you like to share pix of your cock here too bro? What about sharing pix of your cock inside her pussy too? Not faces should be shown here to protect our identities, but since TS and myself has initiated that by posting our sessions already, would you care to join in too?
Old 30-08-2012, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
grail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Really ah? There you go! We have another female fan for this thread! Would you like to share pix of your cock here too bro? What about sharing pix of your cock inside her pussy too? Not faces should be shown here to protect our identities, but since TS and myself has initiated that by posting our sessions already, would you care to join in too?
yup, really. She has a few faves here as well.
Old 30-08-2012, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros out there who have not posted your pix yet, feel free to do so in this thread. Here is my testimony, I have recieved PMs from sisters here already. You may just get a lucky break!

Thanks to TS for staring this thread. Definately supporting this thread as much as I can.
Bro, just curious, did u get lucky with any of the sis from the forum???
Old 30-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grail View Post
yup, really. She has a few faves here as well.
Really ah? Care to share with us who is her few faves bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
Bro, just curious, did u get lucky with any of the sis from the forum???
Not yet bro, I have 3 PMs already but we have not gone 3rd base yet. So far they only ask me to shot certain pix the way they want it. I have my own FBs already, so I am just enjoying the process here. Kinda fun! You should post pics here bro. You'll be surprise with the kinda response you can get.
Old 30-08-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 13
Kenzetan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenzetan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenzetan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Really ah? Care to share with us who is her few faves bro?

Not yet bro, I have 3 PMs already but we have not gone 3rd base yet. So far they only ask me to shot certain pix the way they want it. I have my own FBs already, so I am just enjoying the process here. Kinda fun! You should post pics here bro. You'll be surprise with the kinda response you can get.

haha wow, your pictures must be the most popular then! even i've yet to receive any PMs regarding my pictures.
Old 30-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
buitahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My Small Dick
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1