The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2006, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of
Getting tired of your GF/Wife/Sex Partner

How long did it take you to get tired of your other half, and make you switch your attention to other girls?

Will you guys just hope that your other half will say the 'Lets break up' word during a fight just so that you don't have to be the one saying it out and hurt the gal.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 22
jimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Getting tired of your GF/Wife/Sex Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82
How long did it take you to get tired of your other half, and make you switch your attention to other girls?

Will you guys just hope that your other half will say the 'Lets break up' word during a fight just so that you don't have to be the one saying it out and hurt the gal.
if it's ur sex partner... just look for new one...
if it's ur gf... just bear with it and find something new and interesting for the both of u... to reignite the flame...
if it's ur wife... u think easy meh "Lets break up"... have to pay one leh...

Pinay Lover
Wolves Manghuli Ng Sama-Sama
Old 08-04-2006, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Hi bro,

This is quite a multi-factorial question and I think relationship fatigue does fluctuate. My ex can irritate the hell out of me by being terribly insecure and sticky but melt my heart the next moment she does something sweet. But I do think that constant exposure to the same problem, for instance insecurity, can wear the other party out really quickly and cause some permanent scars. Without going into details, I do think that it really varies based on the dominant situation factors. Attention on other girls? Haha...always there and most of the time, regardless of the state of relationship. I mean, which guy doesn't look at girls and indulge the mind from time to time?

I am curious: Why did you ask? Hope you are not facing relationship problems.

And yes, I do hope that the girl pulls the plug and I have been on the ‘losing end’ on several occasions by agreeing to the request. It’s an easy way out, isn’t it, thinking that it’s the girl that wants out and hence, you shouldn’t feel too guilty. Sounds terribly familiar! Is it a common practice out there?
Old 08-04-2006, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid
Hi bro,

This is quite a multi-factorial question and I think relationship fatigue does fluctuate. My ex can irritate the hell out of me by being terribly insecure and sticky but melt my heart the next moment she does something sweet. But I do think that constant exposure to the same problem, for instance insecurity, can wear the other party out really quickly and cause some permanent scars. Without going into details, I do think that it really varies based on the dominant situation factors. Attention on other girls? Haha...always there and most of the time, regardless of the state of relationship. I mean, which guy doesn't look at girls and indulge the mind from time to time?

I am curious: Why did you ask? Hope you are not facing relationship problems.

And yes, I do hope that the girl pulls the plug and I have been on the ‘losing end’ on several occasions by agreeing to the request. It’s an easy way out, isn’t it, thinking that it’s the girl that wants out and hence, you shouldn’t feel too guilty. Sounds terribly familiar! Is it a common practice out there?
i get wot u trying to say bro but somehow the thread starter only meant in term of sex.. else he mention sex partner for wot...

and seriously speaking, so far only 1 of my ex can make me feel good all the way when i terms of sex while for others, i guess the most is just 3-4mths i start to feel bored which i tink is no good at all... imagine 1 of them becum my wife, cant stand it if sex life sucks....

just my 2 cents... cheers!
Old 08-04-2006, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
blackeagle10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well it depends, some HB are tired of their wives after many years of nagging but some are pissed off with their wives after the first few months of marriage. So never know people have different agenda for geting married , some more noble and some downright sinister by asking wife to be FL and earn $$.

Different folks , different s+++es....
Old 08-04-2006, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
vertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82

bro, they alwiz say u only learn how to treasure something after u have lose it.. why is it that you are tired of your other half? is it becuz of sex? communication breakdown ? or is she not attractive enough for you? I was in the same situation as you before.. and i had the same thinking as you.. wanting her to say the 'let's break up' word.. in the end, it was me who said it.. and till now.. i still miss her alot and i really regret doing it.. There's somethin i wanna ask you.. Do you love her? If yes, i really hope you can find fresh ideas or new things to do together with her.. But if you really wan a break up, please dont regret it next time..
Old 08-04-2006, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 20
urvan77 is one of the Best!urvan77 is one of the Best!urvan77 is one of the Best!

i myself had a sex partner for 4 years plus and i get to know her from a local chatline.1st 2 years very shiok fucking her cos she is a minah but on the plump side and as times goes by its like kind of bored already.that is y now hardly gt msg her unless cannot tahan anymore then go for her.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Ah Seng is Cool - loads of Potential

I should said sex buddy cannot compare to GF/Wife lah.....sex buddies are someone whom u enjoy and loved each other sexually without commitments de.....
As 4 GF/Wife that's someone u loved sincerely with emotional attach de....whereby u cried,laughed 2gether.....I think something like that ba???

Correct me if I'm wrong all the brudders here....
Old 08-04-2006, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
gonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid
Hi bro,

This is .. multi-factorial question ....ex can irritate the hell out of me ... but melt my heart .. ..... problems.

And yes, I do hope that the girl pulls the plug .......common practice out there?
I can understand the threadstarter's question and nuclearkid comment..had been in this state..
Old 09-04-2006, 02:39 AM
Samster

hm......i think sex partner is different from wife/GF lor.....

Sex partner are one that enjoyed the sexual experiences and fantasies with u without attachments and commitments but a little feelings lah....

Wife/GF are one that u loved each other emotionally and physically.....with full on commitments towards each other lor.....

Do u agreed brudders out there? Correct me if i'm wrong
Old 09-04-2006, 03:30 PM
Samster

dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

Maybe it is really the guilt factor that came into the picture when we guys do not want to be the one whom initate the breakup.

Be it sex partner or wife or girlfriend, will you all ever feel tired bonking the same gal for a long period of time?
Old 09-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Samster

I agreed that sometimes it's a bit bored getting bonk the same person but.....if 2 person really loved each other then should say.......eh.........look 4 ways to ignite the flame between the 2...... see as u know to get someone that u truly loved and vice versa is damn a difficult thingy to find these days in our ever modernised society ah.....
Old 09-04-2006, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Seng
see as u know to get someone that u truly loved and vice versa is damn a difficult thingy to find these days in our ever modernised society ah.....
Hi bro,

Your concept is a little too abstract for me to understand. Care to elaborate more on the difficulty of find a true love in a modernised society? Its always good to see from different angles and this case, I never thought about it from your perspective.

Thanks and regards!
Old 09-04-2006, 06:44 PM
Samster

Explain abt my opinion????well...dunno how to.....
Old 09-04-2006, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Seng
as u know to get someone that u truly loved and vice versa is damn a difficult thingy to find these days in our ever modernised society ah.....
Has to agree that is it really hard to find true love in this society. How do we really define true love in this society when so many external factor like money come into the play.

One may think that this is their true love during the dating period but when they look back after a breakup, every good point of their other half will turn into a bad points.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1