The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
danny ang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fictional sg incest story

PArt 1, Mom

Even though my mom is 58 this year, she got a nice curvy ass and firm 36C big boobs with a nice round shape. I am her 32 year old son, that even till now lusting to have a shot with her in bed in my lifetime.

At her age now, she loves to wear tight fit top or T shirt that shows her nice tits assets. A normal shorts or a skirt at times when she going out. Whenever I got my off day from work, I will go the market with her to help her carry things. At the same time finding chance to see her exposed her nice cleavage. Not to mention some guys at the market young or old are also looking at my mom. Sometime my mom do notice me looking at her tits, She even sometimes bend down a little to let me catch a nice whole view of her cleavage. Damn horny and have an instant hard on when I know she did that on purpose. I wonder do I have a chance to fuck her since she like tempting me with the cleavage thingy.

Until a week later when my dad went overseas to hometown china to see relatives, My mom seduce me to fuck her. That Morning we came back from the market and take the lift up. The lift sudden jerked and came to stop. Since the lift got only the 2 of us and she is in a sexy black singlet top and black skirt, my mom just put down her bags of groceries and hugged me and say she scared, I felt her big tits lying on my chest. I already got a hard on because of this and my dick is pushing his way out and touch my mom lower part body. She felt it and she took her hand and grab hold of my groin area and she say,” You naughty boy to have a hard on on your own mother.” I told her I can t resist as she is very attractive in terms of body and looks. She then use her left hand to grab my right hand and put on her right side tits. She say,” how about a nice caress to make your mom happy”. I started to caress her breast inside the lift. I heard her soft moan of pleasure. This make me excited and I build up my courage and pull down her black tops with her black bra and exposed her right tits to my eyes and start to lick her nipples.
And so I lick from her nipples, up to her neck , and finally lock to her lips and French her like a she is my galfren. Just as I was about to slip my hand in her skirt and panties to reach for her pussy, The lift start to move. We quickly adjust our clothing and then we get out of our floor. Lucky no one was around when we are out the lift.
Old 27-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 12
power88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fictional sg incest story

I hope this is just fictional story and not real...

58yrs old will never in my targeting list, least to say a mother...
Old 27-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Samster

pure fiction
Old 27-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Samster

Part 2 Mom and me in the house

In the house when we put all things to the kitchen, I pull my mom to me and start to French her again with our tongue twirl and lock with each other. Then as we continued frenching, I slowly move her to my room and lock the door. Inside I bring her to my room wall and my both hands caressing her tits and frenching her at the same time. As we getting more and more passionate, I take off her tops and unclip her bra. I start to attack her left and right nipples by licking them wet with my saliva.

After a while , she return the favours by taking my clothes off and pushed me to my bed. As I lying on my bed , she took off her skirt and my pants, she start to give me one of a hell bbbj. Her blowjob is superb as she lick from my balls to my shaft. She really know how to give me the pleasure. A while of licking change to a deepthroat sucking of my dick. When I was about to cum, she just keep on sucking . I told her to stop but she not listening and in the end I loaded into her mouth. She still continue to suck my every drop of sperm till I have nothing left. All I thought it over and I about to take a rest but I was wrong. My mom climb up to me and French me.

Then she continued down to my nipples and then my dick again trying to arouse me once more. And damn me, I get my dick up again which I usually don’t when I have sex with other gals. Guess my mom is not any other gal I encounter before . Once my dick is up, she began to ride on top of me without condom. She took my hand and caress her tits while she ride wildly. She began to moan even louder than before. Then we change to a doggy position and I keep on pumping her like mad. She cried out even louder that I really fear my next door neighbour may hear us. I push myself to my limit and pump her even more harder and then I finally cum inside her. We are damn shag and lying down on my bed and continue to frenching.
Old 27-07-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Istrike4D is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny ang View Post
Part 2 Mom and me in the house

In the house when we put all things to the kitchen, I pull my mom to me and start to French her again with our tongue twirl and lock with each other. Then as we continued frenching, I slowly move her to my room and lock the door. Inside I bring her to my room wall and my both hands caressing her tits and frenching her at the same time. As we getting more and more passionate, I take off her tops and unclip her bra. I start to attack her left and right nipples by licking them wet with my saliva.

After a while , she return the favours by taking my clothes off and pushed me to my bed. As I lying on my bed , she took off her skirt and my pants, she start to give me one of a hell bbbj. Her blowjob is superb as she lick from my balls to my shaft. She really know how to give me the pleasure. A while of licking change to a deepthroat sucking of my dick. When I was about to cum, she just keep on sucking . I told her to stop but she not listening and in the end I loaded into her mouth. She still continue to suck my every drop of sperm till I have nothing left. All I thought it over and I about to take a rest but I was wrong. My mom climb up to me and French me.

Then she continued down to my nipples and then my dick again trying to arouse me once more. And damn me, I get my dick up again which I usually don’t when I have sex with other gals. Guess my mom is not any other gal I encounter before . Once my dick is up, she began to ride on top of me without condom. She took my hand and caress her tits while she ride wildly. She began to moan even louder than before. Then we change to a doggy position and I keep on pumping her like mad. She cried out even louder that I really fear my next door neighbour may hear us. I push myself to my limit and pump her even more harder and then I finally cum inside her. We are damn shag and lying down on my bed and continue to frenching.
It is fiction and that's good. But do you have such feelings towards your mother in real life? That is my concern.
Old 28-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

Just a story,nothing else.
Old 28-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

Part 3 At night with Mom

Evening time we bath and eat our dinner. We have a conversation at her bedroom. Mom was wearing a sexy night gown with no bra as I can see her nipples protruding out. She told me she make a mistake by seducing me and lead to having sex with me but she can’t control herself as Dad never made love to her anymore. I told her I was to blame too as I can’t resist the temptations cause she too hot. Dad is stupid enough not to have sex with her.
As I said this, I start to kiss her lips. She resists and said no but I forced my lips to hers and continued. At the same time I rubbing her nice pussy right under her black night gown dress. Then my tongue went in her mouth and lock tight with hers. She finally gave in and slipped her hand in my pants and rubbed my dick. When things get hotter, I took off mine and hers clothing. We hugged and and kissed each other like we never did before. Then I change to sitting on her bed lying on the wall on my back. She start giving me a heavenly blowjob which I held her head while she doing it. A while later, I exchange the position with her and this time it me who service her by licking her nice pussy. Minutes later we are into a 69position.
My mom are really a horny bitch, when I lick till she wet, I change into fingering her pussy and she return a favour by sucking my dick more vigorously. Now my hands are wet with her pussy water. She request me to mount her now and whack it out. I bring her to bath room and sit on the bowl. She sit on me up and down like pumping my dick in her pussy. After a while , I make her lying on the floor and I thrust my dick in her nice wet pussy. I thrust in real hard as she moan out like she enjoying herself. After minutes of thrusting , when I about to cum , I pull out my dick and cum all over her face. I thought it will ended with a cum but I was wrong, my mom took my dick and continue to blow the hell out of me.
I stop her after a while as I got nothing to shoot out anymore. We then stopped and bathed together. After that, we called it a night and went to sleep.
Old 28-07-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 14
Windy456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmodan View Post
there is a reason why incest is a taboo topic, i cant comprehend why certain ppl r attracted to incest fantasy. pls enlighten me here
Why are you in this thread if you find it taboo,disgusting repulsive or whatever you may term it.The thread title should have stop you from reading it and he also state it is pure fiction.
Old 29-07-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
audacious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmodan View Post
there is a reason why incest is a taboo topic, i cant comprehend why certain ppl r attracted to incest fantasy. pls enlighten me here
Because forbbiden fruit is sweetest. Hope this will enlighten you.
Old 24-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Samster

Part 4 Sister unusual visit

The next day morning when I woke up, mom was not at home. I washed up and eat instant noodle for my breakfast. At around 10am, I watch TV and wait for mom to come home. At 1030am, someone knock my door. I open up and to my surprise; it was my 31 year old married sister Carol who came knocking at the door. She got a nice body and curvy ass same like mom. She was in a black tube dress which reaches till her thigh. A nice black coat and nice cleavage of her 36C tits that I almost drool and due to last night thing with mom, it makes me want to fuck her right in the instant. I unlock the door and let her in and ask her what the occasion of wearing such a sexy dress and what bring her here and not working.

She takes off her coat and take my hand and bring me to mom room and say,” Bro we need to talk about what you did to mom last night.” I am shocked when she knows about me and mom last night sex. I am even more shocked when she slip her hand in my pants and grab my rod and say,” Kor, my hubby never make love to me for a long time as now he is fucking his own sister when I saw him and his sister coming out from hotel and so I need you to do the same to me.” I am fucked and I think what in the world when 2 of my family members are letting me to fuck them in just 2 days.

Sex and lust take over my body and my hands start to pull down her tube dress and caress her nice tits. She was enjoying it and gives me a nice wet kiss and rubbed my dick at the same time. Carol got great skill when come to arousing my dick with her nice hand. I start to take off her dress and she take off my shirt and pants. We were both naked and l lying on my mom bed and she give me a nice bbbj. She licks my balls and then straight to the ass holes. I am damn and it feels like I am in the sauna in china when the gal is servicing me. All I can say my sis carol really know how to make a man happy and I wonder why her husband not fucking her. Then I pull her right up to me and start frenching her. We exchange position and now she lying on the bed where I move down south and give her a painting job which she moan out more sexier and louder then mom. Then we change position again and this time she riding on my dick while my hands are busying cupping her nice round tits. She young and even wilder than mom. Then I decided to do doggy on her. As I pump harder on her, she cried out loud like I am raping her. This really gets me high and keeps on pumping.

After 5 mins of pumping, I pull out my dick and just before I cum on her face, she grab my dick and suck it. I explode my cum on inside her mouth. She sucks every drop dry and cleans my dick head with her tongue. We hugged in mom bed and take a rest.
Old 24-09-2012, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sunnylee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first you fuck ur mum and now,ur sister..what's next? gonna conquer ur house's pet soon?
Old 24-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

just a story bro
Old 24-09-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

Part 5 To uncle house

Even though we are resting, my hand can’t stop and keeps fondling her nice tits. I told her that her skill in making love really outdo all the whores I have fuck before. She smiles at me and say.” Kor, I tell u a secret and it just between the 2 of us”. I reply,”ok”. She say,” I have do FL for a few months when I short of cash during the age of 24. And one of my customer happen to be our 4th uncle. He told me that he need to relief his stress and he pay me after that. And after the session , he told me that he suspect his wife is cheating on him and the guy maybe his own son and that why he look for FL.” I am shocked and told her not to worry and it will be our secret. Guess incest really run in our family. My 4th uncle wife which I call her auntie is a super hot milf which she works as a ktv gal before she met my 4th uncle. I can imagine why her son fuck her.
Maybe it time to do a house visit to have a chat with 4th uncle .

To be continued...
Old 24-09-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GuyShy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, sorry but i think this is gross....if you say with younger sister maybe still can take it but with mum of 58...
Old 24-09-2012, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really pissed now..not at TS..but to those who commented negatively on it..

It's just a fucking story which TS termed as "Fictional" in the title of this thread..are you all blind or what and he also mentioned repeatedly "just a story" "just a story" and you guys keep thinking otherwise and think you are fucking high class but why are you in Sbf if you "think" you are so pure...

Damn...anyway TS no worries ..you are doing good by contributing here rather than those who are so pure and contribute nth but negative comments

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1