The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-12-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Thanks bro.. thumbs tired. There were rooftop party places but no hookups hence didn't include in FR.

Will update in other threads on my Seoul and KL trip as well.

I encourage more to share as it does benefit one another, some places can be intimidating, meaning, it's tough to know where to begin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
Not planning to go thailand, but you did a very decent detailed FR.

+54 to you for the effort.
Old 12-12-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Here's a long one .. contributing back to the forum. Please up if you enjoy.

Sharing a sort of recent work trip to the land of smiles.

Hello bro, thanks a lot for this detailed sharing.
I am actually planning to look into private spots, like booking a ktv room etc, with english speaking ladies and get to know them more before deciding to dabao for a week or so as a holiday gf. Wonder if you have any suggestions/contacts/lobangs as such.

Very interested in RCA and Japan street, but not sure how that works, is it a shop or are they freelance like those street kind or pub girls?

Thanks in advance!
Old 12-12-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Hi bro,

Im not into the BKK KTV scene so can't help you there.

RCA is a street by itself with a few spots. Can open Google map and plan accordingly. Best to go after 6 or 7pm, I've listed a couple of Kapoo joints. Go Google if you not sure what that is.

Japan street is a pure pick up place. If you are new to the scene, best not to act green Infront of them I'd not you will get eaten. I think there are one or two decent club scenes there as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboygirl View Post
I am actually planning to look into private spots, like booking a ktv room etc, with english speaking ladies and get to know them more before deciding to dabao for a week or so as a holiday gf. Wonder if you have any suggestions/contacts/lobangs as such.

Very interested in RCA and Japan street, but not sure how that works, is it a shop or are they freelance like those street kind or pub girls?

Thanks in advance!
Old 13-12-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Hi bro,

Im not into the BKK KTV scene so can't help you there.

RCA is a street by itself with a few spots. Can open Google map and plan accordingly. Best to go after 6 or 7pm, I've listed a couple of Kapoo joints. Go Google if you not sure what that is.

Japan street is a pure pick up place. If you are new to the scene, best not to act green Infront of them I'd not you will get eaten. I think there are one or two decent club scenes there as well.
Hello bro,

Thanks a lot for the info. I search a little on Kapoo joints but don't see much difference with a MP. Is it just the ladies age? And how open are they to becoming a gf for rental?
Old 13-12-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Thanks in advance!
RCA is mainly clubs such as Onyx, Route 66, Spaceplus etc. There are KTV joints such as K Bangkok suited for the chinese which does do daobao

What is japan street? Do you mean Soi thaniya which is japanese KTV and can daobao the girl out? Yes you can do that but best to walk around explore.

Seems you are new to the scene. Best to do alot of research as a newbie you will get scammed with hidden costs. Finding english speaking girls in a ktv room you are looking to pay abit. Dont expect to find anything at a cheaper rate for what you are looking for. Would suggest probably Pimp.

For girl to daobao a week, maybe go through tony on the site to save any issues if you dont have any lobamg
Old 13-12-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

New girl at Butterfly, Zacha, everything also ok. Anyone tried her yet?
Old 13-12-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Generally yes, they are younger meaning SYTs

Quote:
Hello bro,

Thanks a lot for the info. I search a little on Kapoo joints but don't see much difference with a MP. Is it just the ladies age? And how open are they to becoming a gf for rental?
Old 13-12-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendoveract View Post
RCA is mainly clubs such as Onyx, Route 66, Spaceplus etc. There are KTV joints such as K Bangkok suited for the chinese which does do daobao

What is japan street? Do you mean Soi thaniya which is japanese KTV and can daobao the girl out? Yes you can do that but best to walk around explore.

Seems you are new to the scene. Best to do alot of research as a newbie you will get scammed with hidden costs. Finding english speaking girls in a ktv room you are looking to pay abit. Dont expect to find anything at a cheaper rate for what you are looking for. Would suggest probably Pimp.

For girl to daobao a week, maybe go through tony on the site to save any issues if you dont have any lobamg
Hey Bro, thanks a lot for the insights! Not sure if you have any lobang/contact for holiday gf as I find Tony prices a little high, but not sure if that's the market rates. Appreciate any info. Thanks!
Old 14-12-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here's a long one .. contributing back to the forum. Please up if you enjoy.

Sharing a sort of recent work trip to the land of smiles.

TLDR:.
If you are short for time, just go to soi 24, lots to see, my recommendation is 102 massage and Hera / 666 at Soi 33. Rest of the below is a longer write up.

k around but didn't pick any. It's a very western crowd.

Thermae cafe: was there around 11pm. I must say, I was impressed by the selection. Ended up getting a beer and checked the ladies out. One finally approached me and said "I want together with you", she looked like one of the better ones from dongguan
RCA alley:
Two places worth checking out for those into the Kapoo scene. K Avenue and Kitty Spa. Girls confirm SYTs and most can generally speak English. I found it best to go uch later like 9pm onwards.
Girls come from a mix workforce, going early, say around 5pm you will have smaller selection as quite a few of them start work after they have completed their day jobs. Some of these girls are uni grads just starting out in their careers or other odd.jobs and making some extras in the Kapooo scene. If lucky, some will go back with you and can secure them for a few days. To secure them, I find it easier for those who are holding part-time jobs as they can choose not to show up versus the ones with full-time employment.

Japan street: (Thaniya Road).
You can reach their via BTS drop off at Sala Daeng. Best time to see is around 745pm. This place has ALOT of girls to choose.
This stretch is a pure pick up place. If you go later than 830 or 9pm, only leftovers to choose which is still quite a lot. Girls here operate differently from Thermae, meaning they are more inclined to LT. Rates are confirmed negotiable. You won't see many farang here.
Great sharing! First time I hear about the Japan street, will check it out soon. How’s the quality of compare to thermae?

Up u…

Last edited by CheongKa; 14-12-2023 at 11:49 PM.
Old 14-12-2023, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Great sharing! First time I hear about the Japan street, will check it out soon. How’s the quality of compare to thermae?

Up u…
Soi Thaniya has been around for very long time..... on another street adjacent to it are several hole in wall pubs / cafes where a lot of angmo FLs (mostly Russians) loitering waiting for customers.
Old 14-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Here's my POV, Thermae is normally just a pitstop for me where I grab a beer and check out the scene. Depending on timing, Thermae normally has about 30 girls where quality is mixed. My last visit, I would bonk 30% of the girls in Thermae.

Compared to Thaniya, or Jap St, they have more girls easily over a hundred, again, depending on what time one arrives, a good time is around 745pm. As for rates, Jap St girls tend to go for LT which can be around 8k and negotiable.

Quote:

Up u…
Old 14-12-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13205 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Up u…
Hi, thanks for the ups.

Have returned +54.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 14-12-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
southbank388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Here's my POV, Thermae is normally just a pitstop for me where I grab a beer and check out the scene. Depending on timing, Thermae normally has about 30 girls where quality is mixed. My last visit, I would bonk 30% of the girls in Thermae.

Compared to Thaniya, or Jap St, they have more girls easily over a hundred, again, depending on what time one arrives, a good time is around 745pm. As for rates, Jap St girls tend to go for LT which can be around 8k and negotiable.
First time to Taniya last night. Arrive at 8:30. Street still lots of girls. Up and down street a few time. Best thing is, you can see the girls in good lighting. Pick 1 girl, go drink 700bht for 1 hour. Pay 800bhat bar fine and 5000 LT plus 200bht lady drink. Not pushy for lady drink. I think it's better than agogo
Old 14-12-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 20
naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbank388 View Post
First time to Taniya last night. Arrive at 8:30. Street still lots of girls. Up and down street a few time. Best thing is, you can see the girls in good lighting. Pick 1 girl, go drink 700bht for 1 hour. Pay 800bhat bar fine and 5000 LT plus 200bht lady drink. Not pushy for lady drink. I think it's better than agogo
Bro, was it the stretch with mamasan? Thought was a Japanese KTV where need to take lift

Is that correct?
Old 14-12-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
southbank388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto99 View Post
Bro, was it the stretch with mamasan? Thought was a Japanese KTV where need to take lift

Is that correct?
They will bring you up to ktv to drink with girl. Can you choose girl upstairs or just pick from street. Whole street is flower street haha. Each stable have mamasan. More than 10 stables with 20 to 30 girls. There is even 1 stable wearing SIA stewardess uniform.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1