The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Guys,dont spoil market please. 100-120 for full is good enough. You start paying 150-200, it will artificially push up prices. Last month i went to one near bugis and this 30+ china lady ask for 200 for full Hj100, and bj 150. Ridicules!
30+ China woman only worth $80-$90, some include fuck job . Like Rong Rong($90), Daisy($100), Xiao Rou($100) and many other Fuck and BBBJ
Old 26-12-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Lol like that you call bad? I had experience cannot touch below or top only she can touch for 80 hj if wan fj must give at least 150 or 200 plus eat my time and still ask me add additional time... Best part when I refuse 5 times that I only paying 50 for hj she Dulan and black face and even refuse to let me go... End up I being force to pay a lot for a fat fck CB
Please tell me the location and address, I will ask AV to stomp them and make news paper news
Old 26-12-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Hi All,
In order for all bros aware what was happening.
1) Please write down the location and address of the SPA
2) Write down the name of the masseurs that service you. How she cheated on you
3) With that we will arrange peoples to survey then inform AV if necessary.
4) We do not worry who open the shop. We believe in doing business with principle.
Even if you are big brother, Singapore has laws. Please follow regulation step by step.
Old 27-12-2015, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
darkadam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I encounter one few years back but the spa clsed down now liao(Good thing!) Massage like piano, no GFE, no figure...etc...asking 70 for HJ, strip top $20, wanna touch another $20, I decline all and she still got the face to ask wanna get another girl to tarma?? the other FYI is a really old hag( I cannot even call it a milf). She says in "SPAS", cannot find one like her so young one(She is 20++). Seriously, I feel like telling her off I can get younger ones.

Anyway, dunno izit fated anot or I seriously cheong "SPA" too much.
I went to this SPA recently and I got a milf(only later I realized I got massaged by her b4 in another spa), she is asking wanna get another girl (see the trend?) top up only $50 for a BJ from another girl, I am already getting the BJ service in the first place but I take too long to cum...
Then I saw someone very familiar......till she take off her top...I remember liao... the tit-less girl I got in the first paragraph(seriously very flat like A-)...after getting blown by her and sucking titties on the milf then I cummed....the tit-less girl just left and drop a the phrase in Chinese:" I forever would rem this dick one" in a very unhappy manner.

Not sure if u guys encounter her before, she seems to hop around whenever the spa is short-handed. U guys should know many spas are under the same "management".

For bros whom in future happen to encounter a tit-less girl with a horrible altitude and bad manners, u can be sure its her. FYI, they like to call her: siao mei.
Old 28-12-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

thanks for the heads up bro
Old 28-12-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

dear bro,

I agreed with you. some owners were advertising for their place.
market rate for HJ with roaming should be between 30-50.
FJ should be between 80 to 100.
I don't understand why some bros paid up between 120-150 for FJ.
this is ridiculous. the best part is the massage is piano type.., some are milf..

thats why nowaday I seldom go massage parlour.
the girls are taking too much advantage. this is just my 5 cents worth of thought.

regards,
vigilant42

Quote:
Bro, be aware that some of the comments are from owners or people advertising those places as well. So just use common sense. The rate for HJ to be at even 80 range is crazy. 50 plus roaming is the right way to negotiate towards. If they refuse just don't take it. There are literally thousands of girls providing services in our country. Why do you have to feel forced to overpay? No need bro.
Old 28-12-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant42 View Post
dear bro,

I agreed with you. some owners were advertising for their place.
market rate for HJ with roaming should be between 30-50.
FJ should be between 80 to 100.
I don't understand why some bros paid up between 120-150 for FJ.
this is ridiculous. the best part is the massage is piano type.., some are milf..

thats why nowaday I seldom go massage parlour.
the girls are taking too much advantage. this is just my 5 cents worth of thought.

regards,
vigilant42
From what i gathered, I think why the market is spoiled, it is not because of samsters like us who prowl the sbf. The market is spoiled by many many others who dun access sbf and they are the one willing to pay the sky-high prices! which result in the current price trend.

Just last night, i saw a specs guy who drive a big Mercedes parked and went into one of the "SPA" at macpherson road. I assume he is a regular.
Old 29-12-2015, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

well done bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexmen View Post
Sharing my experience.

last month, i worked late and drove past lavender. Saw alot of SPAs and decided to pop into 1 shop to check it out. Entrance is $45/hr.

The girl start to massage me on medium to light piano. after about 15-20min, turn over and she ask the CG while touching my half-asleep 2IC. I saw her face while i was laying down was not appealing, and her strokes are not sensual. So when she told me the prices. $80HJ $150FJ. I no mood and pretend say not enough money. Suddenly she turn and took my hanging pants from the wall and ask me to check my wallet again. The way she hold my pant and shaking them in front of me was quite irritating so i was quite pissed off and told her firmly that i m not keen to do special. What happened next was an eye-opener.

She claimed that i die die MUST "消费“ no matter whether i want special anot. Or else she dun make anything that nigh. She kinda of go hysterical.. she was shouting and claimed that since i have touched her. I need to pay her! I also shout back at her asking : "我什么时候摸了妳?". Heng, no one is in the shop. then she continued her ranting at the counter and then came in again to ask me again to pay her for the HJ? I asked back... "几时打的飞机? She was damn pissed at me and kept asking me for money. So when i about the leave, i coolly showed her my wallet (with lots of 50s notes) to her and say "老子就是有钱,也不会给你

She was lagi siaoz liao by now and she screamed: "你要报警的话, 我不怕。 我是PR” while i was making my way out.

So moral of the story. Dun give in when they asked for nonsensical prices. Alway stand your ground!
Old 29-12-2015, 04:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys,dont spoil market please. 100-120 for full is good enough. You start paying 150-200, it will artificially push up prices. Last month i went to one near bugis and this 30+ china lady ask for 200 for full Hj100, and bj 150. Ridicules!
thank you bro for highlighting this. i too think that many spoil market these days.
Old 29-12-2015, 05:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanobunaga View Post
thank you bro for highlighting this. i too think that many spoil market these days.
Hahha even my pay increment also nvr go up so much lo.nw fj all min 150
Old 29-12-2015, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Lorong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Agree, that pricing is like Orchard Tower price sia
Old 29-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 0
Specialspa is a splendid one to beholdSpecialspa is a splendid one to beholdSpecialspa is a splendid one to beholdSpecialspa is a splendid one to beholdSpecialspa is a splendid one to beholdSpecialspa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Hahha even my pay increment also nvr go up so much lo.nw fj all min 150

Not all places charge at min cap at 150 there are still places with syt and reasonable pricing
Old 29-12-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 20
garagez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud of

say NO to overprice
Old 29-12-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialspa View Post
Not all places charge at min cap at 150 there are still places with syt and reasonable pricing
Well said sis.
If only there were more such places
Old 29-12-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think some bros like to haolian trying to impress the girls with their wealth. And these street smart girls know how to boost the guys egos further. That's why the girls can get away with anything.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1