The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2005, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
Mclaren Mclaren
tuina

anyone knows the names of the tuina where the gals do massage or make love in the nude? provide their names as well.wats the damage? prefer lau chio with massive boobs.

usually my friend says that gals in tuina dun becum in the nude or give hj in the nude or provide bj and fj. is it true?

i want to know some tuinas which dared to do things
Old 24-07-2005, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of
Wink Re: tuina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclaren
anyone knows the names of the tuina where the gals do massage or make love in the nude? provide their names as well.wats the damage? prefer lau chio with massive boobs.

usually my friend says that gals in tuina dun becum in the nude or give hj in the nude or provide bj and fj. is it true?

i want to know some tuinas which dared to do things
Hello bro, I am very sure you can get the answer from the many postings brs have posted here. You have been asking questions but no quality FRs yet. I suggest you go and test water and not only you know more, you can also share your FRs with us here, and maybe your points will go up.

From what I can see, you have -40 pts now and it is time you should start posting constructively. Good luck!
Old 24-07-2005, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 21
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: tuina

Quote:
Originally Posted by noppensg
Hello bro, I am very sure you can get the answer from the many postings brs have posted here. You have been asking questions but no quality FRs yet. I suggest you go and test water and not only you know more, you can also share your FRs with us here, and maybe your points will go up.

From what I can see, you have -40 pts now and it is time you should start posting constructively. Good luck!

Agreed!

Errr.... Did you steal his 40 reputation points? Kekerker.... (you have +40 and he had -40) What a match!!!
Old 24-07-2005, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 23
rabitsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: tuina

Quote:
Originally Posted by noppensg

\
\
Yap ...indeed this guy is a nuisance.
Old 24-07-2005, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all
Cool Re: tuina

Few days ago i saw his points is -33. Now can shoot to -41. really fast man.....

R-K-O
Old 24-07-2005, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 21
pippo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpippo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i tink we shld evry1 shld deduct frm bro mclaren...2 assist in his objective...2 get as many negatives as possible....so wat bout it bros...
Old 24-07-2005, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19829 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

walau dun hai d gals leh. TN shops reported wif specials oredi bad enuff. Now if we start reporting shops with masseusse in d nude it will only invite d TNP idiots to come out with more juicy news!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 25-07-2005, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Knife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Owen, just look at his points will do dun need to go further.
Old 26-07-2005, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang

Found bro McClaren kept starting new threads to ask for big boobs lau swee chio bu??? Then this thread lagi daring, asked for TN gers who can do FJ naked, BUT, still BUT, prefer lau chio with BIG BOOBs again??? Are you lack of motherly love? Also, no bros will feed you with such info on Naked TN gers, trying to attract the AVs!?
Old 26-07-2005, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 20
JJjumper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJJjumper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this appear to be from sources related to TNP or AV trying to research info, be wary?
Old 27-07-2005, 03:33 PM
Harry Curry

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs down Re: tuina

Dear Brudders

Seems to me this whanker is wasting all the bros time here.keeps asking a lot of nonsense where got this where got that,Big Body lah,naked lah!
The best treatment is to ignore his threads.If he can be Zapped off completely you rid this forum of a nuisance.
I think he wanks and fantasises after every questions.
Facking screws loose.Seow Ah!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1