The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-06-2005, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Denny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Agree with you bros. Agogo, to me, is just another experience and that's why I left empty-handed last time since I had my bottom line.

Sometimes, I quite like the girls dancing like mad on the stage. You never see this in MPs nor discos. With a bit of alcohol and dim lighting, one may make a not-so-conscious decision. Besides, the ruba ruba with the girls/waitresses is something enjoyable.
Old 08-07-2005, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Anyone tried the VIP room with the 1 way mirror before?

How much does it cost?

Sounds interesting.

Quote:
1. Baccara
very crowded place with almost more den 20 girls dancing on stage at same time.. 2nd floor gurls wear sch uniform... with nothing inside. they very daaring 1, not afraid to show u thier titties or pussies while dancing.
Happy hr 6-9pm )beers @ 60baht each
normal rates beers @ 110 baht each , ladies drinks at 110 baht.
Barfine: 500baht

Recommanded rating: 7/10. good for those people that like to see more flashies and Zaogeng type. 2nd floor got 1 VIP room...for u-know-wad. the VIP room's wall is a 1sided mirror, means u can see the girls dancing outside, while bonking the girl inside the room... nt bad.
Old 02-09-2005, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 21
Zambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi going to BKK soon for business... not much time and daytime coz flight back to Penang 19.30 in evening. Anyone able to give me a Soi Cowboy (booked day room at Tai Pan Hotel) girl H/P number by PM?? I can speak Thai so no communication problem, assistance appreciated...
Old 02-09-2005, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
thailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambo
Hi going to BKK soon for business... not much time and daytime coz flight back to Penang 19.30 in evening. Anyone able to give me a Soi Cowboy (booked day room at Tai Pan Hotel) girl H/P number by PM?? I can speak Thai so no communication problem, assistance appreciated...

1. When are you go Bangkok?
2. booked day room at Tai Pan Hotel ( THB 1500 after you fly back, you can give the room to other samster for free)(Tambun)
3.Girls H/P Mummmmmmm : I don't think anyone want to share their tirak lehhh
GOOD LUCK!! Thai Luck Thai
Old 03-09-2005, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 21
Zambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi thailuck,

1. going to Bangkok on 19 September have to see company on Sukhumvit Road hope meeting will only last 3 or 4 hours!!

2. Company will book room in Tai Pan Hotel, not my favourite hotel but I appreciate the gesture on their part. I guess they get company discount on room. Last time I stayed there it was a problem to get a non-smoking room.

3. Yes I got no response so far so it seems nobody prepared to give their tilac H/p number, I would of course send them a couple of photo of their girl in return.

This will only be a short visit hope I can return for a few days at the end of the month but will probably visit Chiang Rai - nice Chinese Thai there
Old 05-09-2005, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
meowww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambo
This will only be a short visit hope I can return for a few days at the end of the month but will probably visit Chiang Rai - nice Chinese Thai there
Thumbs up... lots of chinese thai from Chiang Rai. You can find a lot of them in BKK including Rachada area....
Old 06-09-2005, 10:55 AM
Samster

thailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowww
Thumbs up... lots of chinese thai from Chiang Rai. You can find a lot of them in BKK including Rachada area....

Those chinese thai Chiang Rai mainly are ThaiYai mix between Burma & Thailand or miou and some are direct migrated from Burma. If a rear Chiness U hv to go to DOI MEI SA LONG.
I readly pity those chinese thai Chiang Rai , you even can see those 12-16 year old as WL. mostly they are at the back lane of MEISAI
Old 06-09-2005, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thailuck
Those chinese thai Chiang Rai mainly are ThaiYai mix between Burma & Thailand or miou and some are direct migrated from Burma. If a rear Chiness U hv to go to DOI MEI SA LONG.
I readly pity those chinese thai Chiang Rai , you even can see those 12-16 year old as WL. mostly they are at the back lane of MEISAI
where is the MEISAI u are +++ing about??
Old 06-09-2005, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
meowww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun|ch|
where is mei sai?

heard that some descendants from yunan migrated to chiang rai area. geographically, yunan is at the southern tip of china...
Old 07-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun|ch|

MEISAI is located the most North point of Thailand, it about 60-70KM from Chiang Rai Town. This also the best place for shopping(for lady)
For chick farm u need to walk behind wangINN hotel pass few ssmall lane then u can see....
beware don't walk alone.

NOT worth to look for WL at MEISAI...
Old 07-09-2005, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
jjdoggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

I'm heading to Bangkok on OCT 14-17'05 with my business partners, all 3 of them, and all of us are multi races, lol,
1) Chinese/jap 2)Eurasian 3)malay 4)Indian...( Tis is our 1st trip to red light district )
After reading some of the threads, i'm pretty lost , so many leads and recommendations, i have take but will take abit of time to plan as I'm sometimes busy with my work.
This trip i will post some live reports on the trip itself( will post a new thread ) if i can manage to find a cybercafe nearby(if not its a few days after i rtn back)...Any1 has any better recommendations or changes/opinions.

Budget for nightlife - $270 ++ (for 3 nights of bonk or free bonk :P)
Travel: Tigerairways - $145 (2way if booked within these few days)
Stayin: NaNa Hotel - $135 (3 nights)(located in the Sukhumvit area, in the heart of one of Bangkok's busiest nightlife districts)
?? its Soi Nana near this Hotel??

Total: $550

Heres my PLan:

Nightlife/Food: Day 1/ Day 2 --- Head to NaNa Entertainment Plaza.(Soi Nana, lots of clubs, rb etc...)
Day 3 ---- Soi Cowboy Or Silom ?? ( any1 knows is it near to Nana Hotel?)
Catherine at Par Nam 9,Rao 2 in Rachada Imax, near Phayayotin OR 1. Baccara, Spice Girls and Shark bar ( Are all these places Far from Sukhumvit )

Wonder enough for our budget...lol..
Any 1 have better ideas for my day 2 or 3

Cheers
Old 07-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdoggie
ST or LT. ST is abt 1500-2000B, LT is abt 2000-3000B

Quote:
Stayin: NaNa Hotel - $135 (3 nights)(located in the Sukhumvit area, in the heart of one of Bangkok's busiest nightlife districts)
Nana Hotel is in Soi Nana. I suggest u try other hotel.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

1) Chinese/jap 2)Eurasian 3)malay 4)Indian...( Tis is our 1st trip to red light district )

Travel: Tigerairways - $145 (2way if booked within these few days)

Total: $550

Heres my PLan:

Nightlife/Food: Day 1/ Day 2 --- Head to NaNa Entertainment Plaza.(Soi Nana, lots of clubs, rb etc...)
Catherine at Par Nam 9,Rao 2 in Rachada Imax, near Phayayotin OR 1. Baccara, Spice Girls and Shark bar ( Are all these places Far from Sukhumvit )

Wonder enough for our budget...lol..
Any 1 have better ideas for my day 2 or 3

Cheers
This is my Experience;
1st day- head to posideon 2200 bht, Bacarra 5000 bht(5pax+some lady drink)
to EM-nite club 5500 bht (3pax+ladydrink) Overnite booking 4000 bht..
Total perpax for 1st day= 6000 bath = $250++

2nd day - First class club 5500bath(5pax+some lady drink),Overnite booking 3000 bht + supper 2000 bath
Total perpax for 2nd day= 4000 bath = $150++

3rd day - BAR at soi cowboy 800 bath ,Overnite booking 5000 bht, Santika disco 5400 bath
Total perpax for 3rd day= 6000 bath = $300

Total = $700 ( bonk (350) + nitelife ent(350))

This only a culculation on wat I know, there is some MISC++ thing also..

NaNa Entertainment Plaza.(Soi Nana, lots of clubs, rb etc...)
Catherine at Par Nam 9,Rao 2 in Rachada Imax, near Phayayotin OR 1. Baccara, Spice Girls and Shark bar

ALL these place u can easy get by cab or BTS Train..Muahahahaha

ENJOY UR SELF!!

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 07-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
jjdoggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wtf....overbudget..lol...(thks for the recommendations )

Lost contact with my canadian friend...if not seek out him, always see him with students...young pussies.....

Nana Hotel, not good is it...? If any1 knew of apartment suite, let me know, 3 bedrm , 3500-3800 pernight budget...( i have source for this, like Floraville Apartments @ 12-14 Soi Pattanakarn (Soi Floraville) Pattanakarn Road, not sure is it far, about 4000 baht pernight for 3bedrm.)

550 budget...canot xceed..( damn..i got allowance... ), i think need to use PR skills to get some Fl...already....)
Old 07-09-2005, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
imkaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wtf....overbudget..lol...(thks for the recommendations )

550 budget...canot xceed..( damn..i got allowance... ), i think need to use PR skills to get some Fl...already....)
I suggest you try more budget hotel like Watana Mansion with room around 500 baht per night ($S 20) and or Prince Hotel with for twin around 850 baht ($S35) any saving you can make on accomodation would goes toward entertainment which is better as you are hardly in the hotel.

Alternatively you can share the room with your friend (twin share) which would half your room cost. The disadvantage is you can't bring girl back to the room but you would have more money for extra bonking at MP or for food, drink and entertainment.

You could also stagger the arrangement so may be on one of the night you would have one room each and bring the girl back, while the other two night may just be going out to MP and or short time with the girl only in which case you can each take turn to bring the girl back to the hotel and bonk.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread