The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2006, 03:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all
Re: Job Opportunities in Bangkok

what are you doing for 3 mths in bkk?

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 09-02-2006, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Paiseh, I am cheongster. I pay to fcuk. And speaking thai is a bonus avenue for me to practise. With or without Thai WLs, I still need to fcuk and release.

SC
For U of cos lah,if u urself cannot get a grip of urself,then i think all other cheongsters sure "die" there.But heard that u had many tirakships in GL too rite?hehee...

I always see u have lots of examples,regarding CAT40 girls..always friend's friend...ur friends all have tirakships with GL too huh?Seems like everyone is obessed with thai WLs in SG.

I am referring to the idea of practising their newly learnt phasa thai and eagerly finding someone to communicate with [in this case CAT40 WLs],that is something which should be pointed out.hehee...
Old 09-02-2006, 03:58 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah
what are you doing for 3 mths in bkk?
I was there for more than 3 months. But definitely I do not need to put out my hand and get money from any girls to support my lifestyle

Must be self-sufficient. No need to depend on girls to earn money and feed you. Most important be a man must have spine. Don't ask girlfriend to go get money from sponsors or other man.

I tell you, just work harder n earn more and more money. Once you have a lot of money, u will have a lot of opportunities in thailand.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 09-02-2006, 04:04 AM
Samster

Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I was there for more than 3 months. But definitely I do not need to put out my hand and get money from any girls to support my lifestyle.

Must be self-sufficient. No need to depend on girls to earn money and feed you. Most important be a man must have spine. Don't ask girlfriend to go get money from sponsors or other man.

I tell you, just work harder n earn more and more money. Once you have a lot of money, u will have a lot of opportunities in thailand.

SC

i heard u were there setting up some kind of "internet" business rite?But in the end,came back...hearsay onli...hehee..

Yah loh,not all think alike mah...initially who say she will run me one huh?Now the blame is on me.anyway want to discuss can discuss in my thread...off topic..

Work hard,earn more money foolproof meh?How much is considered alot of money to have a lot of opportunities in thailand?This question i asked on behalf of one of the bro who pm me regarding him moving to LOS.I also told him to work hard in SG first,but i did not say in this way u can have lot of opportunities in thailand.I only say u can go there see ur tirak often.
Old 09-02-2006, 04:05 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun|ch|
For U of cos lah,if u urself cannot get a grip of urself,then i think all other cheongsters sure "die" there.But heard that u had many tirakships in GL too rite?hehee...

I always see u have lots of examples,regarding CAT40 girls..always friend's friend...ur friends all have tirakships with GL too huh?Seems like everyone is obessed with thai WLs in SG.

I am referring to the idea of practising their newly learnt phasa thai and eagerly finding someone to communicate with [in this case CAT40 WLs],that is something which should be pointed out.hehee...
I have many tiraks in GL mah. But my definition of tirak is different from people lah. If u want to talk about love in GL, out of so many, only 2 I really love, the rest all play play.
1st one is I don't know how to continue this kind of taboo relationship
2nd one is I know this kind of taboo relationship cannot be continued.

But then I am realistic. I know where is the line.

Aiya, I tell u frankly lah. 95% of SG men who learn thai why wanted to learn thai is because want to speak to thai girls. If not why don't learn other languages

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 09-02-2006, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
i heard u were there setting up some kind of "internet" business rite?But in the end,came back...hearsay onli...hehee..

Yah loh,not all think alike mah...initially who say she will run me one huh?Now the blame is on me.anyway want to discuss can discuss in my thread...off topic..

Work hard,earn more money foolproof meh?How much is considered alot of money to have a lot of opportunities in thailand?This question i asked on behalf of one of the bro who pm me regarding him moving to LOS.I also told him to work hard in SG first,but i did not say in this way u can have lot of opportunities in thailand.I only say u can go there see ur tirak often.
Now I in another business loh. Ur news outdated liao. We must move with times, not times moving us.

For your case hor, When u make enough to buy a 5rm flat in SG, Pm me, I teach you.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 09-02-2006, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have many tiraks in GL mah. But my definition of tirak is different from people lah. If u want to talk about love in GL, out of so many, only 2 I really love, the rest all play play.
1st one is I don't know how to continue this kind of taboo relationship
2nd one is I know this kind of taboo relationship cannot be continued.

But then I am realistic. I know where is the line.

Aiya, I tell u frankly lah. 95% of SG men who learn thai why wanted to learn thai is because want to speak to thai girls. If not why don't learn other languages

SC
Cos u into the scene for so long liao mah.Seriously i cant see myself going thru so many tirakships man.Damn exhausting i guess.

Letting go is not easy,so do u still keep in touch with them then?

Hehe,so darn true,of all languages...why not go learn German,French,Italian or some other languages?But anyway thai WLs in GL do speak english rite?I am not sure since i not regular.
Old 09-02-2006, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now I in another business loh. Ur news outdated liao. We must move with times, not times moving us.

For your case hor, When u make enough to buy a 5rm flat in SG, Pm me, I teach you.

SC
I know my news outdated liao,anyway its someone happened to pm me back then told me without me asking.Since i aint interested in who do what,and all that.I only interested in the age onli,whether u in my age grp or some ahpek hehee...

wahh u saying like that,means u had make enough to buy a 5rm flat?Like that,why u still not moving onto LOS once again?i think if i make enough to buy a 5rm flat,i think i wont be here already...

Like this,u will make many bros here feel dejected again.Cos the need to earn and saved S250k in SG,i think they have to wait another 20 years loh.By then they almost 50 yr old,cannot cheong the way they wanted 20years ago.

50yr old man cheong and a youngster mid 20s got a lot of differences in the scenes leh...u should know...
Old 09-02-2006, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cos u into the scene for so long liao mah.Seriously i cant see myself going thru so many tirakships man.Damn exhausting i guess.

Letting go is not easy,so do u still keep in touch with them then?

Hehe,so darn true,of all languages...why not go learn German,French,Italian or some other languages?But anyway thai WLs in GL do speak english rite?I am not sure since i not regular.
Most I don't keep in touch liao. Except for only 1 that I think is scared of me.
Because I know too much of her tricks and she don't want to mix around with me too much. Maybe scared I make her lose her face in front of her friends again. kekeke

Anyway back to languages.
Thai WLs in Gl do speak English, but for years they never spoke English to me for a long long time

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 09-02-2006, 04:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

nice to see you here bro jun..Hope u & your gal is in the heat of love now..actually i miss my gal now too feel like flying over there to see asap but think gotto wait for sometime first liao...got not enough off & also must save up first...can teach me some stunt to survive in bkk or not?

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 09-02-2006, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quote:

wahh u saying like that,means u had make enough to buy a 5rm flat?Like that,why u still not moving onto LOS once again?i think if i make enough to buy a 5rm flat,i think i wont be here already...
Read carefully, I mean for your case.

For me hor, I prefer to make SGD and convert to Thai baht better than go Thailand and make Thai baht convert back to SGD.

Anyway, I will try to make a 14 day visit to Thailand in June/July. If you still there and want a drink, I still can buy you 1. But wouldn't be staying BKK for 14 days. Planning to spend few days in Korat Go there and find gold and dig

hehehe
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 09-02-2006, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
can teach me some stunt to survive in bkk or not?
学好三年,学坏三天。

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 09-02-2006, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway back to languages.
Thai WLs in Gl do speak English, but for years they never spoke English to me for a long long time

SC
Because "khun phut phasa thai keng mak leow".No need to speak english liao mah...got special from them bo?if not why so many guys want to learn phasa thai.hehee...
Old 09-02-2006, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
nice to see you here bro jun..Hope u & your gal is in the heat of love now..actually i miss my gal now too feel like flying over there to see asap but think gotto wait for sometime first liao...got not enough off & also must save up first...can teach me some stunt to survive in bkk or not?
hi there,now i understand why singrakthai mentioned "Rub&Buah" that other day.I was wondering what was that...hehee...

HI there,Happy new year to u!! Nahh,my gal and i not in the heat of love now,as i said,we aint like new tirakships having our heated love...more to compromising and suiting each other in preparation for the journey ahead.

wahh u got tirak also huh?So many sial...i know of a couple of new bros also with tiraks.

Hehe how much is considered enuff leh?U not buying into SC's joke of making a 5rm flat worth then can move to LOS rite?hehe..he is joking anyway.

Stunt huh,dun have loh...seriously if u ask me...

Actually why need to survive in bkk when u have a cosy home in SG whereby u have everything and family ard u?

If really want to survive in bkk,have to get a job from SG based in bkk office loh.Earn SGD instead of Thai Baht.Like what many bros had mentioned.Since living off 20k baht salary is not a ideal solution in the long run lah.It really depends u want to be here for how long,what are ur plans for the future and stuff..
Old 09-02-2006, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
学好三年,学坏三天。
u are wrong 学好三年,学坏三 minutes...hehee...cos currently i am online,no need to wait for my advice for 3days...

paisey copy and paste ur chinese letterings,since i never learn how to input chinese characters,lazy also...

u think i will encourage bros here to give up everything in SG,come and test their tirak meh?Wait newspaper got many stories how?I dun want to be responsible for it hor.

I never encourage them to do the act anyway,would prefer them work in SG,come here as a "frequent flyer" to LOS to see their tirak.Got pros and cons lah,cos duno tirak have "mang da" or not.

Anyone can break my > 18times to bangkok in a year?Then i can tell bro TV i am not frequent flyer liao.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1