The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2008, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of
Re: Shenzhen - Treated like king

Quote:
Originally Posted by dropzone View Post
hi all bros, always heard u people toking about lohu, futian, etc, but never heard people toking about Bao'an, which is where i m going in Jan, any kind bro can recommend me happening places in Bao'an?
Bro, all my FRs are based in Shajing which is within Bao'an.
Old 22-11-2008, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

any frs in luohu? i'm staying at the holiday inn express..its at guiyang north road?
Old 26-11-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
dropzone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you bro RTTO for your reply, i will be staying over at HengFeng Haiyue Hotel, any happening places around there? or inside the hotel itself?
Old 26-11-2008, 09:39 PM
Samster

RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dropzone View Post
thank you bro RTTO for your reply, i will be staying over at HengFeng Haiyue Hotel, any happening places around there? or inside the hotel itself?
If the hotel got MP or HC.... confirm happening one have fun!
Old 08-12-2008, 11:52 PM
Samster

Just got back from my monthly biz trip..... came back with mixed feelings this trip. Anyway, once reached SZX, sms my GND gal and inform her of my arrival. But then....only get to see her on my 2nd last day...

Anyway, first day check in new hotel and straight away went out to recce... just a few blocks away got a HC. Went in and try the RM198/90mins erotic massage. Went in waited a while and in came a beautiful face and great curvy-body. Looks very motherly type but yummy. Boobs is C cup... nip normal size....

Started off with shower.... as in she shower me only (she wrapped herself with tower)... sianz.... focus on didi and butt crack. Then proceeded to bed and she started with back massage... good thing not the piano type. after a good back to legs massage, she started pouring some liquid on my back and butt and begin using her mouth to perform suction from bottom to top. not very sensual and fantastic...

Then ask me to flip over. started pouring oil and massage me sensually.... focusing on my chest, didi and balls. Next she took off her bra and started massaging me from top to bottom nwith her breasts. Kept giving the very shy look... then started to chat and found out she was previously a beautician. Own business flop and needed cash to repay her debt thus started working here... only into her 2nd week. Only consolation in working as masseuse is she gets to pick which customer she wants to have sex with while those "xiao jie" is customer pick them. Dun like also no choice but to service.

Then she started giving my the bbbj.... suction was good... quite experienced type. Then she came over and lie down on me and asked if i wanna have sex with her... asked her how much and she say anything. KNN... hate this! Offered her RMB200 and she asked if can give more... told her that's all I have and she gave a smile, got up and remove her panty. Wow, abalone looks very fresh and yummy. Flip her over and i went on top of her and started to catbath her.... could see she was enjoying... reached for her abalone but she kept saying it tickles but constantly giving the soft moans....

Then make my way up to her neck and started caressing her neck and her breasts..... she begin to hug me tighter and tighter. Then she flip me onto the bed and reached out for rubber. Capped me and started to ride me.... then i pushed her down and I started the missionary position and not long after, went for the criss-crossed position and she was like trying to grab hold of something and finally settled for the bedsheet... she was moaning very loud and somewhat I hear oredi feels very shiok.... she moans very naturally and hear oredi i also want to cum like dat... very very shiok! whack her until i finally cum but i continue whacking and she continue holding me tightly.

Then i pull it out and remove the rubber. She was lying on the bed breathless and i started to massage her... started with her thigh, up to her pussy and can see she was enjoying it... then kept focusing on her pussy and finally went to her stomach and up to her breasts.... all this while, she closed her eyes and gave out soft moans... Then she got up and we both proceeded to take a shower together.... just normal shower... no action (i miss my GND gal) came out, dressed up and she passed me her contact.

Day 2 was nothing fantastic.... tried another gal.... this time round only erotic massage.... no sex.

Day 3 I get to meet my GND..... but now i very tired leow.... going off to bed.... to be continued soon.....
Old 10-12-2008, 01:09 AM
Samster

on the 3rd day... GND gal sms me that she took 1/2 day leave and will meet me after i knock off... we went for separate dinner and meet at 9pm in my hotel room. she arrived ard 10 mins later... and yes, still that lovely GND pretty face. Came in and we just hug each other gently and i could smell the perfume i bought for her.

Told her she smells very nice and she thank me for my effort in buying her the perfume. So told her to sit ard while i go take a shower. Came out of my shower and there just outside the toilet, she placed the room slipper for me to wear. Aaawww... so sweet and lovable....we sat on the bed and chat... both felt abit awkward as this is the first time we meet as frens... usually she would come into the room, both would strip and proceed to shower and then with all those steamy stuff. This round was abit diff....

So after we chat i suggested to see my photos stored in my laptop. Shared some company's outing video clips and then started going thru my long list of English MP3... started finding the types she likes and transfer into her mobile phone. Then almost 11 leow and she suggested to rest.... told her still got quite alot so told her to go rest first. She then went for a shower and I offered her my T-shirt and shorts... but she said it's alright. After shower, she came out topless wearing only her underwear and came over to massage my shoulder.... see and feel her touch oredi cannot tahan.... held her hands and we proceeded to the bed.

We hug each other while watching the TV... then we exchange light kisses and touching each other gently. By now, my didi oredi erected big time. Then she reached for my didi and ask how come so stiff oredi... gave a grin and told her it's human nature.... she removed my boxer and proceeded to bbbj me.... then we proceeded to some very very very heavy petting and frenching.... she was super wet and i was super wet also.... i went down to tongue her for like more than 20mins and she was really enjoying big big time....

Then i got up and placed my stiff hard didi on her wet pussy while caressing her neck and licking her ears.... SHE LOVE IT! and yes... i love it as well.... all these while when we engage in such activity, the feeling was very diff. You know it's only a transaction... this time round i was feeling like i back to courtship again.... seow leow.... am i into the love trap?!!?!?

Anyway, whisper into her ear if she brought rubber.... nope, so i went into the toilet and open up a box of durex. capped and started rocking her..... we rock and rock and rock for 1/2 hour and i was really enjoying big time and could tell she was as well. After i cum, we just laid on the bed and still continue to touch one another.... finally got the strength to get off the bed and we proceeded to shower... in shower, we looked at each other like we are in our courtship.... after shower, we climbed onto the bed and hug one another to sleep...

Following morning, i got up earlier to pack my luggage.... she got up also. Seeing the time was still early, both of us went to have breakfast together. Felt soooo good. We held hands like a couple and she was very gentle and tender.... peeling the skin of the bun, taking tissue for me, stirring my coffee etc etc..... so lovable..... felt a little sad as i was departing that day. After breakfast, walked her outside to catch a public transport back to her hostel. Held her hands tightly while waiting.... seeing my office transport coming over soon, we both hugged and bid each other farewell....

at the airport, we exchanges numerous sms and we schedule to meet after CNY.... she will be going back to her hometown on 25th this mth and only back in 1st week Feb.... Came back to SG, we spoke on the phone a couple of times and exchange a couple of sms.... looking forward to seeing her again.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1