The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2024, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean no more now go where for budget bonks?

At its height right just before covid its was 70rm cheapest fuck
Missed those days
Old 31-03-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Re: Ocean no more now go where for budget bonks?

Ocean closed?? Really??
Old 31-03-2024, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
At its height right just before covid its was 70rm cheapest fuck
Missed those days

Ocean's golden period was in the 90s..... during that time the lawyers office on the 2nd level was still operating. The brothel rooms were on the 3rd, 4th & 5th levels.
The Angpais were always on the 4th level - rm40
and the rest of the ladies were rm35.

The 4th level was often packed and it is common to see long queues outside the Angpai rooms...... I think the record holder back then should be L4R26 with waiting times of 2-3 hrs.

Each level had their own caretakers..... and the caretakers then were not the elderly that we see these past few years. Back then those were off-duty cops as the original boss of Ocean is the MIB director (now a politician and ex-DPM under Najip's time).

Having served horny men for several decades.... its time to close down as the building has become rundown and frequent blackouts and water supply disruptions nowadays makes business hard to do for the WLs.
Old 02-04-2024, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had my first chicken there during the 90s ya climb up the stairs passing the lawyer office LOL
Old 04-04-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14168 / Power: 14
kopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond repute

I went cc66 late last month still open leh?
When was it closed?
Old 14-04-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopigaogao View Post
I went cc66 late last month still open leh?
When was it closed?
Oh my bad then I saw the building even had a name change?
Will verify again thanks and sorry if any false alarm
Old 14-04-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Vivalarity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes bro,its still operating
Old 17-04-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Shawnkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawnkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Where is the loc? Can someone pm me? Want to try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1