The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by badder View Post
Visited 7th Heaven.

First came across this place years ago pre covid as it was near my hotel.

Took Lin as she was the prettiest available.

Her name was called, and I went in. She greeted me with a great smile and guided me up to the upper level. Gave me a show of her butt as she climbed up the stairs.

She washed me over the sink and we had the typical interactions. Name, age, country of origin, and so on. She kept up her sweet smile throughout the conversations.

I lied down, then she took her top off. She wanted to switch off the light, but I requested to dim it just enough for me to appreciate her face and body. Not exactly a looker, but definitely GND looks. Also, a woman downing your penis with passion is always a sight to behold.

Boobs wise, it is small but I liked it small enough. She tied her hair into SQ hair bun, and I knew she must be a blowjob queen. Seasoned chiongsters would be able to identify a commando based on how the FL, FB or fling prep herself before going down.

No teeth, good suction, and intensive bobbing of the head. She went from the tip to the taint while rubbing her tits over my torso. Moaning was a little bit overdone, but it turned me on.

She was darn good that I cum in 10 mins. Offered a 2nd blowjob, we tried but I was too tired that night so she gave me a massage instead while I fondled her body.

2nd wash up and she gave my little baddie a hug and kiss. Definitely a "lol" moment.

Wanted to booked her again the following night but she was not working.

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 6/10
Skills: 20/10 (she dethroned my ex FB in 10mins whom I taught for a year how to give a good BJ)
GFE: 10/10
RTF: DEFINITELY. Tried to rebook my flight so I could take the chance to visit her again, alas no rebooking allowed and I would need to book a new flight.

Any bros booking her, please TLC her.

Since Lin wasn't around I had to book a different girl. This time round I took Mali.

Must be tiring day for her so the welcome was as per SOP. Professional but lacked the warmth.

Very petite girl that is close to 3 heads shorter than me. But don't let her fun size fools you. Her tits pack a punch considering her very small size. C cup on a loli body frame. Her nipples were the size of a white rabbit sweets. I flicked and ticked the heck of those 2 sweets whilst appreciating and fondling her succulent boobs with my palms and fingers.

Her suction comes with a little bit of teeth but it is the kind that I like. No pain no gain, right?

Didn't I mentioned she was void of warmth? So I wanted to "punish" this half pint girl. Hey! I love a bit of a challenge. Which chiongster doesn't?

Fortunately I booked her with an add on. Guess what? She was handcuffed with her hands to the back throughout! Like a little sex slave. Thankfully kegel training worked and I was able to prevent an ejaculation.

We started with me sitting at the edge of the bed and her on the knees. Then proceeded to me standing up, then her sitting down and finally her head on top of my thigh. I did said I wanted to punish her, so she was sucking my little baddie for a good 30mins.

Looking at her face and small mouth wrapped around my penis, her head bobbing continuously non stop, her hands cuffed to the back, caresing her lovely butts, while fondling her tits and playing with her motherly nipples was and is satisfying. If only I could fucked her ass too but too bad, not possible.

After 30mins I finally decided to cum and frankly she was glad and quickly stood up.

Afterwards, the clean up was quick and professional. Perhaps her jaw must be tired.

Looks: 5.5/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Skills: 9/10
GFE: 0/10 BUT
SSFE: 8/10 (sex slave FE)
RTF: perhaps if no other girls I'm keen into

Any bros got other place recommendations? Most of the popular spots are now filled with PRCs. No etiquette nor manners. Rowdy, queue cutting and not willing to listen to instructions. Pity the girl whom was fronting the counter as she had a hard time controlling these guys.
What a cool session you had with Mali. How much did it cost?
Old 21-06-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
KratosCenturion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Just came back from Bangkok, Went to 7th Heaven and took Mali.
You know when you're all tired and all you need is a BJ and not FJ that's what I felt.
So anyway my first time to 7th heaven,
Went upstairs go inside room with a bed on the side, Got sink for them to wash your beberd before and after .
I opted for normal BBBJ no CD, I told her I wanted to cum but she suck me dry bro and keep on sucking and swallowed. I don't know why she give me so good service hahaha. Must be my lucky day because on the Menu CIM is suppose to be paid one.

So the menu is
1. BJ - 1300 Baht
2. HJ - 1000 Baht
3. BJ with 2 girls - 2500 Baht
4. BJ with 3 girls - 3500 Baht

Options for VIP mirror room - 200 Baht

Duration is 40mins or 1 shot. So if 5 mins bang bang means its over.

For other services such a FJ depends if she likes you
Old 21-06-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DexterlOvOl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I see there's a new BJ bar at the previous 7H location, called RIP. It's on Google map and looks like another JP style BJ bar[URL="https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/SAJFGte6kB4YiMNCA"]. Have anybody tried that? Couldn't find any FR or reviews on it.
Old 21-06-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

BJ bars is a nice quick fix if you're horny

But your better off getting a nice part-time freelancer to your room and get the full experience.

Popular BJ bar is Lolita's on Sukhumvit soi 8 and there is also another BJ bar around the corner. Just search for "Lolitas bangkok" on Google maps.

Girls at BJ bars are usually 30+ (at least ��).
Old 21-06-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterlOvOl View Post
I see there's a new BJ bar at the previous 7H location, called RIP. It's on Google map and looks like another JP style BJ bar[URL="https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/SAJFGte6kB4YiMNCA"]. Have anybody tried that? Couldn't find any FR or reviews on it.
Girls quality not better than 7 heaven and usually only 3 girls
Old 21-06-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KratosCenturion View Post
Must be my lucky day because on the Menu CIM is suppose to be paid one.
its on menu but its standard actually that BJ includes CIM. No need to pay extra.
Old 22-06-2023, 04:30 AM
Samster

Anyone tried Madame Claude? New open premium BJ bar. Fancy pics on their web.
Old 22-06-2023, 04:34 AM
Samster

This is the new Madame Claude BJ bar's web addr. https://bjbarbkk.com Old europe decorations
Any FRs?
Old 22-06-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I opted for normal BBBJ no CD, I told her I wanted to cum but she suck me dry bro and keep on sucking and swallowed. I don't know why she give me so good service hahaha. Must be my lucky day because on the Menu CIM is suppose to be paid one.

So the menu is
1. BJ - 1300 Baht
2. HJ - 1000 Baht

Nice FR. I always hear good thing about 7H but seeing their price I don't dare visit. Maybe I scared I kena bad service then money wasted hahahaha. CIM most girls will do it FOC but if swallow high chance need to top-up and some is based on chemistry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeets View Post
BJ bars is a nice quick fix if you're horny

But your better off getting a nice part-time freelancer to your room and get the full experience.

Popular BJ bar is Lolita's on Sukhumvit soi 8 and there is also another BJ bar around the corner. Just search for "Lolitas bangkok" on Google maps.

Girls at BJ bars are usually 30+ (at least ��).
Lolitas and Kasalong not bad but my previous visit I did not go. Instead I went to Woodbar as I felt their services and attitude better. The ladies at Woodbar are mostly above 30+ tho

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 24-06-2023, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sgvinnie07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterlOvOl View Post
This is the new Madame Claude BJ bar's web addr. https://bjbarbkk.com Old europe decorations
Any FRs?
I was there a few months ago.
Highly recommended with the all the action on the curved lounge. Connect on LINE to get ladies and services available that day.
They are advertising happy hour rates via LINE as well.
Old 25-06-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
You know when you're all tired and all you need is a BJ and not FJ that's what I felt.
Went upstairs go inside room with a bed on the side, Got sink for them to wash your beberd before and after .

So the menu is
1. BJ - 1300 Baht
2. HJ - 1000 Baht

Thanks for the helpful sharing. I suppose it is normal to give the last additional tips? What is the usual amount to give? Thanks.
Old 25-06-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Thanks for the helpful sharing. I suppose it is normal to give the last additional tips? What is the usual amount to give? Thanks.
Paiseh I will just answer before OP does. Personally I will tip between 100-200THB. I have a regular who I will Line when I'm there so because of that I will tip 300THB if I have extra cash

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 25-06-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Paiseh I will just answer before OP does. Personally I will tip between 100-200THB. I have a regular who I will Line when I'm there so because of that I will tip 300THB if I have extra cash
Ok thanks!
Old 26-06-2023, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So the menu is
1. BJ - 1300 Baht
2. HJ - 1000 Baht

Good stuff Brother ....

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 26-06-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

BJ joints are a great option if you don't have much time and looking for a quick fix .

But if you want a bit more fun and not order off the menu I recommend getting, preferably part-time, girl for short-time or even better half a day. And if want to have a even better GF experience then at least a day with overnight. If longer can get nice discounts.

Quote:

So the menu is
1. BJ - 1300 Baht
2. HJ - 1000 Baht

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1