The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2023, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, they got past Fulham beating them 3-1...but again by the skin of their teeth...
Lady luck shines on the Red Devils.

Fulham was clearly the better side. And they could have gotten more than 1 goal.
DDG kept Man U in the game with a series of spectacular saves

3 red cards for Fulham in a minute. Willian and Mitrovic were the main threats.

If Red Devils cannot win, really something wrong.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 20-03-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

UEL at Betis - professional display, albeit lacking teeth at times. Rashford squandered two gilt-edged chances which were so much easier than his wonder goal minutes later. Had Betis taken their chances early in the first half, it would have been a real nervy rest of the match.

Sevilla (whom we have never beaten), up next.

FA Cup vs Fulham - The patched-up midfield again highlighted the importance of Casemiro+Eriksen. Utd were run ragged up to Fulham pushing their self-destruct button. A crazy couple of minutes where Fulham handed the initiative to Utd, having had the better of things till then.

If we play like the last two FA Cup matches, we won't get past Brighton.

We seem to be off the boil in the last few matches. Wonder if fatigue (both physical and mental) is creeping in. Perhaps also a bit of falling back into some old bad habits.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 20-03-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post

Sevilla (whom we have never beaten), up next.

We seem to be off the boil in the last few matches. Wonder if fatigue (both physical and mental) is creeping in. Perhaps also a bit of falling back into some old bad habits.
Sevilla is bogey side for the Red Devils....wow....never beaten....sounds bad.

Ever since they won the Carabao Cup.....their mentality appears to have slackened. This was cruelly exposed during the 7-0 mauling at Anfield.

I bet if not for that god sent triple red last night, they would have been kicked out of the FA Cup.

Old 20-03-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Sevilla is bogey side for the Red Devils....wow....never beaten....sounds bad.

Ever since they won the Carabao Cup.....their mentality appears to have slackened. This was cruelly exposed during the 7-0 mauling at Anfield.

I bet if not for that god sent triple red last night, they would have been kicked out of the FA Cup.
Yeah. Even with Willian off, Fulham might have pushed it to extra time and perhaps even nicked it in 90. But with 9 players it was just impossible. Plus no manager to organise them pitch-side.

Sevilla really is a bogey team. Lost two and drew one against them. Both in UCL and UEL.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 29-03-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Yeah. Even with Willian off, Fulham might have pushed it to extra time and perhaps even nicked it in 90. But with 9 players it was just impossible. Plus no manager to organise them pitch-side.

Sevilla really is a bogey team. Lost two and drew one against them. Both in UCL and UEL.
It's a Wednesday n I m back from international duty...oophs sorry I mean international break not duty.....haha ....so their next game is against the Magpies ...wat r their chances of winning against them this time ??....chances r good for them to win by a small margin but it depends of which team turns up....if it is the lazy team like the one that were hammered by Pool 7-0 2 weeks ago, then no chance to win...with the international break there shdnt be any excuse to lose...they had enough rest

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 29-03-2023 at 03:22 PM.
Old 29-03-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Yeah back to club action...

McTominay had 4 goals in 2 matches for Scotland, and 2 of those as a sub. And the other 2 against the 'mighty' Spain.

Sabitzer had 2 goals and an assist in his one game for Austria, wearing No.9 A beautiful free kick as well.

Casemiro captained Brazil and scored a goal, but lost to Morocco. Bruno had one assist. Elanga came on and scored for Sweden.

Midfielders/forwards are giving ten Hag a good headache.

Conversely, Shaw got himself sent off, Maguire misplaced a pass that led to Italy's goal against England.

Defenders giving ten Hag a bad headache, but I guess Maguire is not first choice anyway.

As for Weghorst.... performed the same as for club - a few chances but no goals. He is really not a finisher. Weak shots, keep shooting at goalie...

Old 29-03-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Busy international matches.....and red hot Rashford decided to take time off to go holiday in US instead....

McTom scored 3 goals in 2 matches for Scotland and this should provide ETH with some food for thought regarding McTom status.
Currently behind Casemiro, Fred and Sabitzer in pecking order.
Used mostly as sub.

I think McTom should be deployed further up...but that would mean a replicate in play position with Weghorst.

Old 29-03-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah back to club action...

McTominay had 4 goals in 2 matches for Scotland, and 2 of those as a sub. And the other 2 against the 'mighty' Spain.

Sabitzer had 2 goals and an assist in his one game for Austria, wearing No.9 A beautiful free kick as well.

Casemiro captained Brazil and scored a goal, but lost to Morocco. Bruno had one assist. Elanga came on and scored for Sweden.

Midfielders/forwards are giving ten Hag a good headache.

Conversely, Shaw got himself sent off, Maguire misplaced a pass that led to Italy's goal against England.

Defenders giving ten Hag a bad headache, but I guess Maguire is not first choice anyway.

As for Weghorst.... performed the same as for club - a few chances but no goals. He is really not a finisher. Weak shots, keep shooting at goalie...
Quote:
Busy international matches.....and red hot Rashford decided to take time off to go holiday in US instead....

McTom scored 3 goals in 2 matches for Scotland and this should provide ETH with some food for thought regarding McTom status.
Used mostly as sub.

I think McTom should be deployed further up...but that would mean a replicate in play position with Weghorst.
Well said by both bros ....seems like most of them r doing well for their country but not their club ....can't imagine Elanga scoring a goal for his country but not even one for his club ...as for McTominay it seems he has been played out of position all this while by ETH and all the previous managers as he plays better as a striker than a midfielder...if need be send WG back to Burnley lor so he can help ETH score goals rather than keep WW who hardly can score any....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-03-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:

Used mostly as sub.

Sorry, my mistake after seeing Bro imom post.

McTom scored 2 + 2 = 4 goals

Old 30-03-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry, my mistake after seeing Bro imom post.

McTom scored 2 + 2 = 4 goals
Haha.... and they were very decent goals too. Great box-to-box play by McTom.

Old 30-03-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Well said by both bros ....seems like most of them r doing well for their country but not their club ....can't imagine Elanga scoring a goal for his country but not even one for his club ...as for McTominay it seems he has been played out of position all this while by ETH and all the previous managers as he plays better as a striker than a midfielder...if need be send WG back to Burnley lor so he can help ETH score goals rather than keep WW who hardly can score any....
Elanga had not been in favor since ETH took over.
Probably ETH prefer Sancho.

McTom looks to be playing as midfielder for Scotland. Likely he was given license to roam forward and hence the goals.

Weghorst had been very hardworking playing as presser. But like what you said, he seemed to lack that killer instinct.
The fact that ETH put him on as starter for most matches speaks volumes.
Likely this was what ETH wanted him to do. Pressing and holding ball.

Quote:
Haha.... and they were very decent goals too. Great box-to-box play by McTom.
Fully agree...!!

Old 31-03-2023, 05:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Newcastle v Man Utd x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65058575

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 31-03-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Newcastle good at home

I say 2-1

My Daily Star column
Old 01-04-2023, 04:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Newcastle v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...n-this-weekend

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 01-04-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Newcastle v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...n-this-weekend
Charlie prediction: 1-0
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1