The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2023, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 8
Maspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Think Ml is falling for me, should i continue to visit her?

Just a little trivia matter that i want to share with everyone. So as mentioned i shared with a SBF bro on her contact who i trust completely. What happened was once my bro addded her wechat she confronted me and asked who i shared with on her contact.

I shared her contact direct from wechat, it appears there are some functions that enable her to know that it was me who shared her contact. So for all bros out there, just be mindful when you sharing contact. Alternatively you could just share by typing her wechat ID to whoever you are sharing with.

Not sure if any bro know how she find out thay it was me who shared through some wechat function. If you do, please enlighten me. Thanks and stay safe everyone.
Old 23-03-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maspro View Post
So as mentioned i shared with a SBF bro on her contact who i trust completely. What happened was once my bro addded her wechat she confronted me and asked who i shared with on her contact.

I shared her contact direct from wechat, it appears there are some functions that enable her to know that it was me who shared her contact.
I think your sbf bro told her he had gotten her contact from you. When she asked you who you shared her contact with, she is not asking for the sbf bro's name. She is probably asking about your 关系, connection with this sbf bro. Like how you got to know him, can he be trusted etc

Alternatively, many ML have multiple wechat accounts. You may be on her personal wechat while the clients are on her work related wechat. So given the limited number of Singaporeans on her personal wechat, she deduced you are the person sharing her wechat
Old 23-03-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 8
Maspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmm, dont think so. I really trust this bro and he told me he didnt mentioned me at all. What was fascinating was the girl printscreen my sbf bro profile that added her and under remarks there was some text with my nickname that she gave me in it. Thats how she found out. I cannot understand clearly is because her text are all in Vietnamese. But somehow it was able to link to me.

My bro just added only and the girl had not accepted his request yet. Thats the thing.
Old 23-03-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Your life not exciting enough, need to add drama and action to it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1