The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Bj bars, think no touch?
Who say de? Most will take off top and you can touch. You can always ask but most will allow. I mostly go there to get a quick fix before fucking elsewhere.
Old 18-12-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
koreanoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Solo trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Who say de? Most will take off top and you can touch. You can always ask but most will allow. I mostly go there to get a quick fix before fucking elsewhere.
wah how many times u shoot in a day haha i holiday usually once a day
Old 18-12-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by koreanoppa View Post
Depends. If I visit BKK or Thailand in general for 2 weeks I will do it alternate days. After CNY I plan to visit BKK for short trip so I will visit BJ bars everyday and maybe fuck 2-3 times. No money issues since 3 years also never travel. Must shoot before fuck so can last longer

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 21-12-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
alexalmighty90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Depends. If I visit BKK or Thailand in general for 2 weeks I will do it alternate days. After CNY I plan to visit BKK for short trip so I will visit BJ bars everyday and maybe fuck 2-3 times. No money issues since 3 years also never travel. Must shoot before fuck so can last longer
ahhhh make your money's worth hahahaha nice one ! i probably go for fucks once a day. my trips dont stretch 2 weeks... the most 5 days.
Old 21-12-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
alexalmighty90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koreanoppa View Post
same as me! so cannot go pricey places. everyday go pricey pocket got big hole
Old 21-12-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You visit BJ bar shoot already, then fuck later still can shoot few times? Haha. Now if I go everyday 7 days straight sometimes got 1 or 2 times no ammo, need to go 2 days rest 1 day then repeat. Save ammo for the pricier Nuru places with 2 girls.
Old 21-12-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
You visit BJ bar shoot already, then fuck later still can shoot few times? Haha. Now if I go everyday 7 days straight sometimes got 1 or 2 times no ammo, need to go 2 days rest 1 day then repeat. Save ammo for the pricier Nuru places with 2 girls.
Must make use of every ammo while still young. Maybe the fact I'm always horny and ready for a BJ anytime also helps

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 25-12-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me my favourite is g club. Worth the money considering the quality you get there. Go to another country you pay the same price for half the quality and fun. You can also try club or local thai disco, open a table get a bottle try your luck and tip the waiter well, he will help you jio girls. I solo in bangkok almost one year during my work trip there
Old 25-12-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Guys..please stop creating new threads like these.

Solo trips, virign trips, trip from when to when.

Just imagine if every newbie creates new thread like these, the best of Thailand will be flooded with virgin or solo trips threads.
Old 21-03-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
koreanoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexalmighty90 View Post
same as me! so cannot go pricey places. everyday go pricey pocket got big hole
so we must find thai "GF" then shoot many times not so expensive hahahaha
Old 23-03-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 4
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

first timer go bkk must book which hotel ?

and oso which spa in bkk is must go one? please recommend
Old 23-03-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Let me share some insights …

The jams are getting quite bad now.
Generally from 5-8pm … best to not be on the road ..

Due to bad traffic, important to stay at a location where u intend to play.

Eg I once stayed in surawong … even going to empoirum during peak hours is a killer…

Soi 11 is not too bad a place to stay….
Good vibes in the evening with lot of road side stalls, fnb places and live bands .
Also near to levels ( to pick up FL …. Many viets). The interior decor of levels is a bit more polished and it has a good layout to chill..
Oskar (opposite of aloft hotel ) also has a good vibe from 10pm onwards .

For soapy … can try black caviar … good quality but not cheap. I prefer to go there drink from my bottle and just see the girls lol…

After hours —- mixx at Intercon hotel is happening after 130am… but quality is probably 6/10 …

Thermae cafe —- I walked in and left after 5min….
Old 24-03-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post

Eg I once stayed in surawong … even going to empoirum during peak hours is a killer…

Good vibes in the evening with lot of road side stalls, fnb places and live bands .
Also near to levels ( to pick up FL …. Many viets). The interior decor of levels is a bit more polished and it has a good layout to chill..

For soapy … can try black caviar … good quality but not cheap. I prefer to go there drink from my bottle and just see the girls lol…

After hours —- mixx at Intercon hotel is happening after 130am… but quality is probably 6/10 …

I’ve been thinking of trying black caviar, place looks amazing, what’s the procedure there and can you share damage?
Old 02-04-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post

i though maria win in gal quality, black caviar win in decoration
Old 02-04-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
I’ve been thinking of trying black caviar, place looks amazing, what’s the procedure there and can you share damage?
Same procedure as all big soapies. Choose girl, pay at counter then go to room for bubble bath & fuck. Technically prices from 4900 to 14700 baht but most girls cost above 9000 baht. Currently I like BC more than Maria for girls’ looks but at BC, many of the 12000 baht and above girls got poor attitude, Golden Pussy Syndrom?

Anyway most bros will check out both places as they are nearby, only 100 baht Grabcar ride away. Usually regulars will have memberships at both Maria & BC as the girl quality fluctuates all the time.

Please report back if you go. Current on the ground info always useful & appreciated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1