The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Isit me or tantan got alot of Chinese/PRC? I not really interested in PRC leh so usually reject them hahaha. Only ticking the locals or probably maids. So far 2 days not much result yet haha.

Thinking of maybe need to buy tantan premium version, say got 20+ girls alr tick my profile hahaha, dk real or fake sial...
Old 24-03-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Isit me or tantan got alot of Chinese/PRC? I not really interested in PRC leh so usually reject them hahaha. Only ticking the locals or probably maids. So far 2 days not much result yet haha.

Thinking of maybe need to buy tantan premium version, say got 20+ girls alr tick my profile hahaha, dk real or fake sial...
I think mainly fake bro. So fair not much result from there. But compared to michat, tantan give better result.
Old 25-03-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
I think mainly fake bro. So fair not much result from there. But compared to michat, tantan give better result.
Does tantan give better result? Or you mean matches? There are a lot prc and auto chat you asking where you from etc. I think they are all bots or scams.. any bros tried asking them out?
Even one gave an nearby address ask to meet and drink with her. I straight off rejected as it sounded scam.
Old 25-03-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Way too many scammies everywhere, especially Tantan.

Tinder, CMB, etc are also infiltrated by Chinese scammies.
Old 25-03-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Does tantan give better result? Or you mean matches? There are a lot prc and auto chat you asking where you from etc. I think they are all bots or scams.. any bros tried asking them out?
Even one gave an nearby address ask to meet and drink with her. I straight off rejected as it sounded scam.
So far for tantan i got 3 contact.
2DH and one Indonesian worker.
Met up with one already.
The other 2 currently is waiting to meet.
Those that ask where you from and etc, i normally dont bother.
But my acc just kena suspended for 3days. Someone flag me as advertising for god know why.

As for michat (use longer period of time)
Starting was giving result.
Met 2DH. And alot of misses.
1 was to ‘borrow’ money and she just block you.
The other was horny as hell. But kept asking for money.
Old 25-03-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So far for tantan i got 3 contact.
2DH and one Indonesian worker.
Met up with one already.
The other 2 currently is waiting to meet.
Those that ask where you from and etc, i normally dont bother.
But my acc just kena suspended for 3days. Someone flag me as advertising for god know why.

As for michat (use longer period of time)
Starting was giving result.
Met 2DH. And alot of misses.
1 was to ‘borrow’ money and she just block you.
The other was horny as hell. But kept asking for money.
Are those borrow money normally Filipinos? Those ask to borrow are red flags.. Hope u didn't borrow too much to the DH..
Old 25-03-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Are those borrow money normally Filipinos? Those ask to borrow are red flags.. Hope u didn't borrow too much to the DH..
Wkwkwk.
All i met indo only the one who borrowed are pinoy. But dont worry. I got my money back with my own method. Plus interest.
Old 26-03-2023, 05:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upz u +13 pam pams !
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 26-03-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wkwkwk.
All i met indo only the one who borrowed are pinoy. But dont worry. I got my money back with my own method. Plus interest.
At least they didnt run away.. cheers!
Old 26-03-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
At least they didnt run away.. cheers!
She attempted to run away. But she cant run away from my circle.
Old 29-03-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 12
danesama is a name known to alldanesama is a name known to alldanesama is a name known to alldanesama is a name known to alldanesama is a name known to alldanesama is a name known to all

Just started using tinder, CMB today but not getting much matches. Is this normal?
Old 31-03-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 18
WhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsDat View Post
Scored another one from Bumble. Seem Bumble is working better for me.
Pinoy a lil meaty but kinda nice, body and looks better than my minah.
Still prefer my minah when it comes to sex.
Met this girl up again for a day session, however decided to drop her.

No effort from this girl. Kinda just lays there after she gets her orgasms.
She doesnt bj so its gonna be tough get yourself hard after a few rounds.
Plus i am getting weird vibes from her. Many other fishes in the sea.

Still prefer my minah. Doesnt look as nice but way better connection on bed.
Old 01-04-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
TypeWriters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsDat View Post
Still prefer my minah. Doesnt look as nice but way better connection on bed.
Minah always the best in bed
Old 08-04-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
uplisted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeWriters View Post
Minah always the best in bed
Absolutely agreed
Old 09-04-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a question for bros here.
This often happens in TANTAN.
The other party (I’m not even sure if it’s a girl) would often make small talk first asking you where you from, your occupation, what you looking for in this app, and then they would ask you for your WHATSAPP (rarer ones ask for IG and Wechat).
If they are real scammers what can they do if they have your WHATSAPP (or even IG or WC)? What is their motive? Is there any way they can hack into your phone and steal data like passwords or sorts?
Hope bros with the expertise can enlighten.
Thanks 🙏🏼

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1