The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2023, 11:49 PM
Passed away 15 April 2023

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 60
fiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to behold
Still need to stand up for Thai anthem???

I’m in BKK now and thought of going to watch movie at cinema by myself. Do we still need to stand up during the anthem to respect the current king ? Last time I watched a movie in BKK was 20 years ago.
Old 27-03-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!
Re: Still need to stand up for Thai anthem???

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftybucks View Post
I’m in BKK now and thought of going to watch movie at cinema by myself. Do we still need to stand up during the anthem to respect the current king ? Last time I watched a movie in BKK was 20 years ago.
By right yes. But when in Rome, do what the Romans do. Many Thais don’t stand up now. Just look around and if majority stands, just stand.
Old 27-03-2023, 06:37 AM
Passed away 15 April 2023

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 60
fiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to behold

Ok 👌🏻 Thanks 🙏
Old 27-03-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

We used to think its compulsory but it was never compulsory to stand up in the cinema, everyone did it because they sincerely wanted to do it in the past but now...you will see some will do it, some will not. In fact I have seen a whole cinema hall not doing it....
Old 27-03-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

555 last time is sincere respect for no. 9.
Old 27-03-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftybucks View Post
yes still compulsory.
but less and less thais do it ever since the previous king gone.
the last time i watched movie in thailand before covid, the hall was full but only 4 people stood up.... Was not in a tourist area
Old 28-03-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
sirbrandon8441 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
yes still compulsory.
but less and less thais do it ever since the previous king gone.
the last time i watched movie in thailand before covid, the hall was full but only 4 people stood up.... Was not in a tourist area
went to cinema as esplanade ratchada. nobody stand lol. cinema was half full.
Old 30-03-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

555 even most Thais don't take someone seriously who wears a mini tank top carrying a poodle dog!
Old 30-03-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
channelnewsasia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychannelnewsasia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 even most Thais don't take someone seriously who wears a mini tank top carrying a poodle dog!
the difference one generation makes... during the period of the 9th king, i go the cinema all stand. i also stand lol. paiseh to be the one sitting alone.
Old 30-03-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
francisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrancisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
so true! last time i will stand coz i also respect the 9th king. now no more le.
Old 31-03-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by channelnewsasia View Post
the difference one generation makes... during the period of the 9th king, i go the cinema all stand. i also stand lol. paiseh to be the one sitting alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by francisloo1405 View Post
so true! last time i will stand coz i also respect the 9th king. now no more le.
No. 9's time if never stand very high chance tio whack by Thais!
To Thais No. 9 is god status!
Old 04-04-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
teddybeartim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No. 9's time if never stand very high chance tio whack by Thais!
To Thais No. 9 is god status!
you are so correct. so sad. when will the 11 one come? lol
Old 13-04-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

That is not national anthem that they play la
Now No.10 they play what anthem?
Not been to the movies there for ages
Old 13-04-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybeartim View Post
you are so correct. so sad. when will the 11 one come? lol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipangkorn_Rasmijoti

By the time the son takes over your lanjiao also cannot stand liao!
Old 13-04-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipangkorn_Rasmijoti

By the time the son takes over your lanjiao also cannot stand liao!
By then technology and science would have solved this problem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1